[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
Piak is crazy and bratty, we know that but a part of me wanted to sympathise with her (a little bit) just because I know she's acting like this out of jealousy and attention. Chayan has been a very busy director for their lakorn. He spends most of his time with the production and cast members particularly with Jee. Piak, the housewife, got to hear a lot of rumors because of the closeness of her husband and the n'ek. Insecurity, bad rumors, overthinking, mixed signals strike her that's why she's a total wreck now.

The issue between Piak and Chayan is a marriage issue. They should resolve it together. Chayan knew how jealous Piak is to Jee but he continues to be so close to Jee outside work. Yes, I know their friends even before he got married to Piak but Piak now is his wife. You need to set aside some closeness you have with your girl friends and mind the best interest for your wife. This is what I observe with Piak. She wants Chayan to make her the only girl in his eyes. Not all women are like this but some do exist. Marriage counsels are right there to help couples who experiencing this kind of situation. Clearly, Piak and Chayan's relationship have trust issues. Not just in Piak's side but also from Chayan. Both of them are at fault cause it will always take two to tango.

twister02

M♥K
I agree! I know that he loves his wife , but sometimes it looks like , he likes Jee !?! Haha
I need a clear explanation hahah
I think this is the same signal Piak is getting that's why she's overly jealous to Jee. :naughty2:
I also think Chayan has a little crush on Jee but I don't think he likes her the way he likes his wife but sometimes, actions can be misinterpreted.

Noire89

Simply smile
I find Chaiyan's character unique. I don't know whether it is because Piak is shorter than him or not... but he always talk to Piak while bending forward or bending sideways. I find that truly unique. Or is that Louis Scott's "signature way of acting"? I didn't realize that when he was in Sawan Biang. Didn't pay too much attention to him then.

Nevertheless, he is acting really2 well. A husband who loves his wife very much, but is clueless about his wife, who I don't know whether to sympathize with him or not. Gosh! Can't forget that scene where Piak smashed him with her handbag! That is just phenomenal! That defines girl power gone wrong.
I see your point about whether or not to be sympathetic to him.
Chaiyan is not the perfect husband, he can be forgetful and sometimes can seem a bit like he's indifferent, mostly he's just tired because he does not know what is going to be Piaks mood.
Like the time G forces him to guy Piak her favorite dessert and coffee, he didn't really want to and in an almost afterthought he bought it and took it to her. Paik took the food and coffee and threw them out because she was angry.
But then there was the scene when he tied her shoe, and she ignored the gesture. Chaiyans face as she just kept on going and ignoring him was so sad.

SPOILER-ish comment ahead.

As for her being crazier than normal, since we are going to find out next episode she's pregnant, hormones are a part of her coocoo crazy factor going off the meter now.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
omg is Jee and thit cute together or what? they are soooo adorable in ep 10! I'm supposed to be studying for my exam but I'm totally fangirling over them in the library and giggling like crazy at how cute they are. The phone scene at the beginning and how their crush is growing, the funeral scene where he pulls her into his arms and then she grabs his hand and he hugs her because he knew that even though she said she wanted to be alone, she really meant let me stay in your arms, and then by the water when he almost held her hand and then at the hospital where he's like I'll come find you! They needed to fall in love earlier, like in epi 1 so we could've had 10 episodes of cuteness.

cecilia

Staff member
I noticed we have a lot of enemies in today's episode ... the shooters, Jane, and kru. They interrupted the lovebirds every minute they get. Just when I'm blushing they came and woke me up with their 'p'Jee' and 'City guy must feel warm' tease. I like the tease but I want more sweet moments of Jeerathi! Would y'all leave them alone lol

Next weeks look good -- a bit intense but I'm excited to see all those spoilers come into play :)

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQyv_SZgBrA
cr: banmarkpantip

cre:kik_kuntisa
https://www.instagram.com/banmarkpantip/
Look at the t-ser for next week ep. My heart was flutter hardly when ThitJee started at each other and wanted to kiss. I blushed a lot of that scenes but know that nothing might happen. Can I expect that we can get forehead kiss? Now the waiting is starting again:fighting3:
I have no complain for this week eps, so satisfied with the way Thit and Jee showed their love. If there were no misunderstand, how much Thit will adore Jee? Jee can be hard to him later so we can see how Thit can do everything to take Jee back.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I see your point about whether or not to be sympathetic to him.
Chaiyan is not the perfect husband, he can be forgetful and sometimes can seem a bit like he's indifferent, mostly he's just tired because he does not know what is going to be Piaks mood.
Like the time G forces him to guy Piak her favorite dessert and coffee, he didn't really want to and in an almost afterthought he bought it and took it to her. Paik took the food and coffee and threw them out because she was angry.
But then there was the scene when he tied her shoe, and she ignored the gesture. Chaiyans face as she just kept on going and ignoring him was so sad.

SPOILER-ish comment ahead.

As for her being crazier than normal, since we are going to find out next episode she's pregnant, hormones are a part of her coocoo crazy factor going off the meter now.
Huaaa... though you have warned, I kept on scrolling to read the spoiler.

Spoiler-free days = 0 day

:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

Hahaha. The anticipation for next week's episodes is building up way greater than for this week's. Since we know what's going to happen (or we assume we know~)

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
this KC fever is real. :risas3:
Had always been a fan of the Mark & Yaya pairing since Tawan Deud (too bad there weren't many love scenes in that one).
but....KC is A WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL! :cheer:SO GOOD. SO GOOD.

Impatiently waiting for NEXT MONDAY! :clap:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I just can't bear watching the scene between Pim and the stepdad. I was like EWWWWwwww... Pity Pim. She is fighting a loosing battle and she even destroys her body. Yuck!

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQyv_SZgBrA
cr: banmarkpantip

cre:kik_kuntisa
Look at the t-ser for next week ep. My heart was flutter hardly when ThitJee started at each other and wanted to kiss. I blushed a lot of that scenes but know that nothing might happen. Can I expect that we can get forehead kiss? Now the waiting is starting again:fighting3:
I have no complain for this week eps, so satisfied with the way Thit and Jee showed their love. If there were no misunderstand, how much Thit will adore Jee? Jee can be hard to him later so we can see how Thit can do everything to take Jee back.
whoa, that screen cap looks like an about to be willing scene!

lol @ the james ma pic!

ep 10 best epi yet-love girl in action and vulnerable guy haha... for me, not really looking forward to the r scene since i hate misunderstandings. i would rather have more lovey scenes. but i guess if they get along from the start it wouldn't be a lakorn.

in the wic 3 thing, yaya calls mark just by his name so they are the same age or something?

since we are talking about chaiyan, the part where he thought his wife hired a hitman to kill ji had me cracked up; his facial expressions were funny!

lastly, mark is just so handsome and eye candy ever since his lakorn with patricia. before he was cute too but boy cute; now he's manly cute!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm thinking that there might be a possibility that thit gets drunk and it's one of those scenes cus he looks super regretfully for the r-scene. Not saying nobody shouldn't be but by the looks of it if your connecting two an two together thit gets super mad about what evil step dad said to thit to make him go get drunk or even if he is sober, being mad makes a person not think properly. And if you include the part where he starts to have feeling for Jee, rage and jealously makes you do crazy stuff that you don't mean to do just like how u say useless stuff when your mad. Madness sure is a useless emotion
I finished epi 10 and I think you're right that thit may have been drunk when the R/W scene happened. I think the phone conversation between him and Jee is the prelude to the R/W incident. He told jee " t trust you but I don't trust the mind of someone who's drunk. I want you to drop him off at home, because someone's who is drunk - no matter how good-nature they are, when they have alcohol in them, they will/may do something crazy." She tells him that Dao is there too and that she'll sleep in the room and Chaiyan sleeps outside. He then replied "I want you to go in your room and lock your door."

Episode 10 is so sweet! All those loving and sweet moments - I scream in silentso many times. I blushed during all their sweet conversations.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Piak is crazy and bratty, we know that but a part of me wanted to sympathise with her (a little bit) just because I know she's acting like this out of jealousy and attention. Chayan has been a very busy director for their lakorn. He spends most of his time with the production and cast members particularly with Jee. Piak, the housewife, got to hear a lot of rumors because of the closeness of her husband and the n'ek. Insecurity, bad rumors, overthinking, mixed signals strike her that's why she's a total wreck now.

The issue between Piak and Chayan is a marriage issue. They should resolve it together. Chayan knew how jealous Piak is to Jee but he continues to be so close to Jee outside work. Yes, I know their friends even before he got married to Piak but Piak now is his wife. You need to set aside some closeness you have with your girl friends and mind the best interest for your wife. This is what I observe with Piak. She wants Chayan to make her the only girl in his eyes. Not all women are like this but some do exist. Marriage counsels are right there to help couples who experiencing this kind of situation. Clearly, Piak and Chayan's relationship have trust issues. Not just in Piak's side but also from Chayan. Both of them are at fault cause it will always take two to tango.
I agree on your analysis of Chaiyan and a couple of times I was like "dude, what the heck are you doing here with Jee again?" Your wife is crazy and possessive and you running to Jee's in her times of need or not, is not helping your situation. I would love a man like him and it's great that he's considerate and do still care for his friends but being a husband should be your first priority.

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Yaya must hv been so tired filming eps 9 n 10. So much crying.....and hugging. Lol. Both their faces after they hung up were like kids who got candies. XD

Yaya must be loaded. 8 out of 10 ads during the drama are hers!
And im sick of the Channel earrings omg.
I ever read somewhere that Mark said to Yaya when filming KC that he felt bad for Yaya that her eyes were swollen because she cried so much

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Can anyone tell me, does Chaiyan really fall for Gee in this lakorn?
The synopsis said that Chaiyan does, but from what I see in the lakorn, in my opinion, Chaiyan is care and love Jee like Jee is her sister and best friend, not more. He doesn't want Piak hurt others esp. Jee because of her jealousy. But, I didn't know in the future episodes.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for the latest rating!

Someone in Thailand must really like KC to report this fast!

คลื่นชีวิต

ตอนที่ 1 | 5.5
ตอนที่ 2 | 5.4
ตอนที่ 3 | 5.1
ตอนที่ 4 | 5.5
ตอนที่ 5 | 5.0
ตอนที่ 6 | 5.3
ตอนที่ 7 | 5.7
ตอนที่ 8 | 5.5

This week episodes:
ตอนที่ 9 | 6.0
ตอนที่ 10 | 6.5