[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Call me crazy but Im more excited for the aftermath of the R/Willing scene. I wanna see a disheartened and cold Jee towards Thit.

And hopefully Jee doesn't give in that easily. From the previous spoiler, Im liking how Jee treat Thit - avoid avoid avoid!!
I'm excited too
Haha yes they did and we are waiting for chapter 11 which is after the R scene
can you please give me a link to the translated novel? Thank you!! And I know that the novel read out loud in Thai is also posted on YouTube someone posted the novel on YouTube here but i didn't save the link. Bc I can understand Thai but can't read it

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
So lucky , Yaya I want her now to act with one of my fav actor - Mario Maurer It will be complete for me , maybe one of my dream!?! Just have to list my fav actors from Thailand! My Top 3 actors - and they all are from CH3 lolz
1. Mario Maurer ( he is like my ever first crush from Thai , loved him since Crazy little thing called love)
2. James Ji ( cuz he kinda looks like Won Bin for me ahha , I have bad eyes!?, liked him from Ruk sudrit )
3. Mark Prin ( he climbed up so fast ahah , I had to admit that I disliked him before , his rumor made me disliked him , but after I saw his lakorn with Bella , I started to like him)

Attachments

Erlee

sarNie Egg
So lucky , Yaya I want her now to act with one of my fav actor - Mario Maurer It will be complete for me , maybe one of my dream!?! Just have to list my fav actors from Thailand! My Top 3 actors - and they all are from CH3 lolz
1. Mario Maurer ( he is like my ever first crush from Thai , loved him since Crazy little thing called love)
2. James Ji ( cuz he kinda looks like Won Bin for me ahha , I have bad eyes!?, liked him from Ruk sudrit )
3. Mark Prin ( he climbed up so fast ahah , I had to admit that I disliked him before , his rumor made me disliked him , but after I saw his lakorn with Bella , I started to like him)
What was Mark's rumors?

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
What was Mark's rumors?
Hmmm! I don't quite remember , since it's quite an old new!?!
Hmm! He sent bad words to Mint Chida's mom!?! Like very bad words( something I totally hate it, no respect to elders) ! And they had a problem with Kim , Mark and Mint and etc ! I think you should read it from news (website)! I'm s obad at explaining thing! ( but I'm glad that Mark reflected his action and became a mature man now)

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I'm so in love with Yaya's wardrobe...she's killing it with everything she wears and the hairstyles is just the icing on the cake...Absolutely stunning. Yaya has such a natural glam (she wears the clothes not the clothes wear her). She doesn't need to try, she's naturally beautiful even when she's in a T-shirt.
As for Toey and Nycha, they are way too skinny!! ..Some outfits look good on them but others just looks like they borrowed someone else's clothes. Sorry I hate criticizing but I find them too skinny which courses them them to have bad posture (it unhealthy). They are Beautiful girls but they need to put on some weight.

Noire89

Simply smile
Just finished episode 10! :love:
For Those Who Have Not Seen, SPOILERS ahead!!!
That last scene was so middle school that it had my ears turning red from how cheesy it was.
Okay taking it back, I felt really icky watching Pim pimp herself out to Sitta. I am not a prude, but I don't believe in using your body to get what you want, especially if it's for Ill will to another person.
It's also why I am apprehensive with G's mom, she sold herself for protection for her and her family, it was her act of love. But the price she has to pay is big.

This was the first time I felt a little bad for Piak(but not a lot), but she brought the distrust of Chaiyan by saying she would hurt G if he went to her. And then hours later the shooting happens, so for chaiyan to jump to that conclusion seemed fair, since he seen her pay actresses to hit G he knows his wife could follow through her promises. So her feeling victimized at his way was brought on by her actions. And so glad G told her practically the same thing when she fell into the pool,:risas3: that scene:risas3:

The scenes with Thit and G in the teacher's home were funny. Her teacher teasing G about her giving up the bedroom to Thit because she would be the one sneaking into Thits bed and having her way with him, lmao!
The teacher was hilarious about the two of them, especially that last phone call lol!
Warning More SPOILERS ahead!!!
Next week people! It's the start of the end and I can't wait to see how it's all going to play out. The nasty stepfather VS Thits fist, Pim's slap VS Khun Ying, G and Thit's hug, Piak fainting( all drama logic confirming she's preggers,lol!)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I found something on YouTube of a male voice reading a novel of KC in Thai. Is it something like that? I was tempted to listen, but didn't want to know the story/ending although I've seen some spoiler pictures but I just let my imaginary mind take over until I actually watch it.
yeah it's something like that. When I was listening to the youtube [female voice] of the ending and reading the ending, it's slightly different. The novel has more scenes and details than what was said on youtube which is a good thing lol. There's so many cute moment from the ending but I'll spoil that towards the end or probably don't spoil at all bc you know...somethings are best unsaid hahahahhaha

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really enjoying KC and don't really want it to come to an end so soon :crybaby2:Yaya's and Mark's acting have really matured a lot since their last drama together. This was a good reunion way better than their first time.

twister02

M♥K
We have, almost, the pretty same list but I would put Mark Prin in the number 1 spot. Though I fell in love first with Mario (because of course, with the Crazy Little Thing called love craze in the Philippines) and James Ji (because he looked like the Thai version of Alden Richards, a Filipino actor) but I was deeply affected by Mark's charm as an actor and as a lover to Kim. He's really mature now. Not like the Mark Prin before who has lots of rumors about him being a playboy etc.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
The pic of Thit on crutches must be after the scene where he got hit by something or a bomb went off when he was on the phone. You cld see glass shattering in the preview. G might have gone to visit him secretly while being worried but still "hating" him and the pic scene above might have happened.

Just saw Anne's IG. Both Jade n Dao appeared on a variety show. Whr are our 2 leads?! That Jade guy looks handsome in other shows and pics but i cannt stand his hair in this current drama. And talking abt Anne, she is a damn food actresss and now a director. I love watching what she makes and am looking forward to her next drama. The prev one with James Ma and Kim was so good!

Last edited:

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
We have, almost, the pretty same list but I would put Mark Prin in the number 1 spot. Though I fell in love first with Mario (because of course, with the Crazy Little Thing called love craze in the Philippines) and James Ji (because he looked like the Thai version of Alden Richards, a Filipino actor) but I was deeply affected by Mark's charm as an actor and as a lover to Kim. He's really mature now. Not like the Mark Prin before who has lots of rumors about him being a playboy etc.
I thought I was the only one that thought he looked like Alden Richards! but I find James Ji's face too feminine for my taste.