[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure but was it ever mention in the previous episodes what are sathit's and jee's surnames??

I'm playing the sims and now since the ending is near I'd want to immortalized them
And I'm curious abt their age too. Jee is new n'ek and Thit established law company. What do you think their age gap?

Chela Zerab

Addictic to Lakorns, K & TWDramas!!!!
[Quote = "okaylove, de la publicación: 1210266, miembro de: 20287"] Mismo !!! Vamos todos a jugar un juego !! Publicar una foto o gif de thitjee o el drama y la otra persona añade un título a continuación, se publicar una nueva foto o gif ...... Y todos vamos a llegar a nuestro definitivamente 300 pagessss !!!: Risas3:: Risas3:: Risas3:

[ATTACH = completo] 4090 [/ attach] [/ quote]
No me Reconoces? Toma Para Que sepas quien soy !!babyswdispuestos |:pancarta:: Worship2:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm not sure but was it ever mention in the previous episodes what are sathit's and jee's surnames??

I'm playing the sims and now since the ending is near I'd want to immortalized them
They mentioned Sathit's last name when the news reporter announced his truck accident and Piak was watching. It was Watchara---something. Watcharapon? Not sure...but I'm not sure with Jee.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
They mentioned Sathit's last name when the news reporter announced his truck accident and Piak was watching. It was Watchara---something. Watcharapon? Not sure...but I'm not sure with Jee.
Okay I'd have to rewatch ep 13 again to make sure.. sokay cause jee would follow thit's surname

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah Kawee is considered as the all time jerk of CH3 lakorn. But he is nothing compared to the mighty jerks in many CH7 lakorns... Hence, I just don't watch CH7 much.
He was indeed a jerk, but it took a long time for Narin to forgive him.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yup quite long. I was watching SB again and Kawee has to cook so many times to please Rin. Not to mention he has to soak in the rain and sleep outside. Gosh, let's see how Thit will "suffer" for Jee.
I feel like not as long lol, cause Jee has such a huge soft spot for him, while Narin hated Kawee.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yup quite long. I was watching SB again and Kawee has to cook so many times to please Rin. Not to mention he has to soak in the rain and sleep outside. Gosh, let's see how Thit will "suffer" for Jee.
not much if we're gonna compare him to Kawee bc technically Jee is not mad at him. It's more of feeling disheartened and sulking while Narin was definitely mad and hated Kawee.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Haven't watched any versions of Sawang Bieng but read that the author was not too please with the last remake, too many Rs scenes. On the other hand, the author was pleased with Jumleuy Ruk remake; the song was inducted into Thailand National Hall of Fame or something like that.

Would like to thank Pe Da, the producer of KC, for giving Mark and Yaya the opportunity to play Sathit and Jeerawat. Special thanks to Pe Aew, the director of KC, for mentoring and bringing out the many phrases of their acting abilities. Actually, Pe Da had reserved Nadech's and Yaya's queue since Game Rai Game Ruk. Nadech went on to win the TV Gold Award for Best Actor as Saichon/Charles and was dubbed the diamond tears P'EK. Pe Da then produced Tarm Runk Keun Jai casting Nadech and Mew N.

Pe Da and Pe Aew had waited for Yaya to grow a bit older and wanted to find a role that was more mature in nature and out of comfort zone for Yaya. Pe Da then decided to pick Jeerawat role in Kleun Cheevit for Yaya. She also produced the old KC with Johnny and Nok Jariya.

KC receives very good buzz and many have hoped that both Mark and Yaya will receive nomination for best actor/actress category.