[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
oh, I am not ready for ThitJee fever to end yet.
@luther Thanks for the fan fics. They keep my fever burning. lol :risas3:

I made a short FMV with the concert clips. I think it's pretty hot. I think I found a perfect song for their sexual power. hehehe
Such a cool mv tbh! I love how cool they both look lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Haha, you're the first person to get flustered about it. You must have not read the previous chapters because this is not actually the most saucy one.

Sorry my friend, the chapter was about their bachelor and bachelorette parties so it was somewhat unavoidable. My intention was to make light of how insanely funny yet awkward those nights can be. If you've ever been to a typical bachelorette night, you'll know what I'm talking about. I feel like it's a rite of passage the Jee should not have to miss out on.;)
I didn't read the fanfic. Sorry. I am avoiding fanfic to avoid getting hooked. I was just assuming what is written in the fanfic base on your explanations and others' reactions. But if you have the talent and creativity why not just try your luck and send it to CH3. Hehehe... You have fans here in AF that love your fanfic.

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
It looks like MarkYa will have an event together and magazine cover on the following dates:
March 16 at Central World - Summer Auaful Life 2017
March 30 at Whizdom Punnawitthi
Their Kullastree Magazine coming out June issue
Credit markyayclub
The moment when you wish you were Thai so you can meet your Thai idols:crybaby2::sad6:

Nicmel

sarNie Egg
It looks like MarkYa will have an event together and magazine cover on the following dates:
Credit markyayclub
I saw them post those pics on insta, i guess they were on a photoshoot for a magazine

Mark looks so hot and Yaya is really sexy :thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
Credit markyayclub
I'm glad they will have events and magazines together. KC is hot, they should strike while it last. Mark did IG live yesterday and he said that they didn't have programs or interviews together with Yaya since KC finished a long time ago and they're both busy with filming 2 lakorns.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Many Thais said they will feel a big void once KC is over.
Some said they feel like they have lost a family member or a loved one.

For many who didn't watch Yaya's lakorns in the past because they didn't care for her cutesy characters now become big fans.
Some even apologized for doubting her or not giving her a chance to prove herself.

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
To be real honest with you all, I've always been a fan of Mark.. but for Yaya I've always heard of her.. but wasn't a fan because I just thought she was a cute overpopular girl because the koojin thingy.. but after all these weeks of watching KC, I see Yaya as a woman now.. she's more mature looking and totally stole half of my heart.. (yeah "half") like ... can we just please have markyaya together in lakorn world if not real life ....

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
To be real honest with you all, I've always been a fan of Mark.. but for Yaya I've always heard of her.. but wasn't a fan because I just thought she was a cute overpopular girl because the koojin thingy.. but after all these weeks of watching KC, I see Yaya as a woman now.. she's more mature looking and totally stole half of my heart.. (yeah "half") like ... can we just please have markyaya together in lakorn world if not real life ....
I totally agree. I've liked Mark since ARO, but always thought Yaya was over rated. Now, I have a girl crush on her...she's so beautiful! I ship them in lakorn and in real life...

Noire89

Simply smile
I am just waiting for Monday but wishing it doesn't end :( I'm going to miss it all:sad6: these. My bf just finished episode 12 while I was off at work today and found him in my apartment watching the last part and actually analyzing facial expressions and body language, I did a good thing y'all:thumbup:
He was like why didn't the Suki man smack Thit, why Chaiyan gotta defend G when it looked like they were both enjoying themselves. :risas3:
I hope I can get him to watch Goblin with me lmao! :p

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
View attachment 4148
I'm anxious and sad, anxious because I want to see Thit beg and sad because it's the last episode!
In prev episode Chaiyan is telling Gee that she will not have to fall off the horse the NEXT day. Now it's one day later and Satit looks like he's completely healed in this hospital scene. I see no crutch:confused12:...He must have met Jesus on the way to the hospital:angel10: