[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

luther

"Such fun!"
Guys I'm literally on the train to uni as we speak. I spend the time on the train trolling through KC tags on Instagram and this thread and I literally smile and giggle like an idiot. Then I look up and the man sitting opposite me has this major "WTF" expression directed at me because I'm smiling all by myself. I'm not even embarrassed. He doesn't understand the fever like y'all do. :cheer:The one that had me giggling super hard was this...
https://instagram.com/p/BRmclTWjSkK/

Guys I'm literally on the train to uni as we speak. I spend the time on the train trolling through KC tags on Instagram and this thread and I literally smile and giggle like an idiot. Then I look up and the man sitting opposite me has this major "WTF" expression directed at me because I'm smiling all by myself. I'm not even embarrassed. He doesn't understand the fever like y'all do. :cheer:The one that had me giggling super hard was this...
Jajajajaja that was a good one.
BTW I'm still waiting for your side story ;)
I'm not still ready to move on hahahaha.

luther

"Such fun!"
Jajajajaja that was a good one.
BTW I'm still waiting for your side story ;)
I'm not still ready to move on hahahaha.
Aw thanks, glad you enjoy them. They might take a while this time around. I have a couple assignments that can no longer be procrastinated. Sorry :crybaby2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sathit said,
" Eawww, excuse me. Wrong room. "

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Finally got to watch this episode and my God what an episode it was! I loved every minute of it but I really wish this was episode 14 so we would have seen more Thit being playful with Jee. This lakorn hands down is my fav so far. Yaya honestly blew me away and I almost feel afraid that her next 2 lakorns are not gonna give her the opportunity to shine the way she did here. I actually cant see any other actress playing this role. She was a perfect cast for it. Mark had few issues at the beginning but u can totally see his growth as an actor. He was soooo natural with his affection to her in the second half. Im so gonna miss watching this lakorn every week.

The other cast were all wonderful. I loved the relationship between Jee and Chaiyan..hes such a nice big bro and they do have really good chemistry. Her friendship with her bff and manager was very well portrayed and believable. But I gotta say, the actress playing Jee's mom deserves such a huge applause. I loved how despite Yaya and that actress not looking alike, u can still see how similar they are in their behavior in the lakorn. They really did feel like mother and daughter estranged from one another and working their demons out. The progression of their relationship and how her mother saved her in ep 14 was amazing. I cried with the two of them in every one of their scenes over the last 2 episodes.

The only issues I had were Piak's happy ending and the progression of Jade's relationship with Dao..The actress playing her was wonderful but honestly Piak didnt deserve a happy ending. Not for a second was I convinced that she realized her mistakes. Even when she found out that Jee was pregnant with Thit, she still continued to blame her husband and then suddenly she accepts it for no reason. She abused her husband physically and verbally over and over again while always twisting the facts around. She told him truthfully that he would be nothing without her. What loving wife would ever say something so downgrading to her husband like that?! I honestly feel that Chaiyan should have left her as her punishment. He shouldnt have been the one running after her begging her to come back. She should have been the one to do that! Jade suddenly falling in love with Dao made no sense either..it could have been better executed but im glad that at least their scenes didnt take away time from Thit and Jee's scenes.

Finally, I really enjoyed reading the comments you all posted on this thread. U guys made me laugh so much and made it much easier to wait for each episode to start :thumbup:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I'd like to believe they're dating but I don't want to force them to admit. Let time tell. It's the same with MarKim before. I was totally excited for them to address each other as boyfriend/girlfriend but when I see them doing what usually lovers do, I said to myself, there's no need for words, their actions say it all. it's the same case for NY. We might not see them but there's something going on between them. I'm happy if they're happy. By the way, not a NY fan, only Yaya fan but I got to observe NY in the process :)
Hey I'm a fan of Yaya too who got to know about NY in the process like u lol..in fact, I only learned about Yaya last summer but I agree with u..let time tell. Tbh, I'm not the biggest fan of Nadech but he seems like a nice guy and a good actor so as long as Yaya's happy, then thats all that matters :) Kim seems like an absolute sweetheart from what I have seen from her interactions with Yaya and Mark so if shes dating Mark, I wouldnt mind (although my Jee/Thit heart is breaking already :crybaby2:)

I think Yaya is definitely dating Nadech. The two were caught going out on dates and went to a fancy dinner place on Valentine's day back in 2015 where he surprised her with huge balloons and present. U can see the leaked photos and vids on youtube. More recently, Nadech started wearing a tshirt saying "Urassaya's since 2011" which Yaya made for him 5 years ago and told him to wear it at home but hes been wearing it outside over the past few months. Last summer, he admitted that he knitted her a whole scarf few years ago. Other actors who work with them including Kim always complain of how Nadech is obsessed with taking Yaya's pics everywhere. I think those little actions are the biggest evidence for them being together aside from all the inside people in the industry talking and making comments about their relationship here and there lol. Its also easy to see how annoyed he gets when he sees Yaya with other guys or wearing revealing clothes ;) I have yet to observe Mark and Kim but I will keep my eyes on them :naughty2:

Sorry to have made this post in this thread and I hope others are not bothered by it but if anybody is, please let me know and I will edit it :confused0:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
There were so many scenes I loved in the last episode, but tbh I think my favourite would have to be when Jee was fishing for her keys out of his pocket. He even says, and I quote, "be careful, you may find something else".,, near that region. Can you girls guess as to what he is referring to here? Haha, then the sweet peck he gives her on her cheek and says she seems to become lustful at any time of day.'Hun' หื่น basically means lust. THAT COMMENT MADE MY HEART MELT SO MUCH. I blushed as hard as Jee herself! :love:

twister02

M♥K
Hey I'm a fan of Yaya too who got to know about NY in the process like u lol..in fact, I only learned about Yaya last summer but I agree with u..let time tell. Tbh, I'm not the biggest fan of Nadech but he seems like a nice guy and a good actor so as long as Yaya's happy, then thats all that matters :) Kim seems like an absolute sweetheart from what I have seen from her interactions with Yaya and Mark so if shes dating Mark, I wouldnt mind (although my Jee/Thit heart is breaking already :crybaby2:)

I think Yaya is definitely dating Nadech. The two were caught going out on dates and went to a fancy dinner place on Valentine's day back in 2015 where he surprised her with huge balloons and present. U can see the leaked photos and vids on youtube. More recently, Nadech started wearing a tshirt saying "Urassaya's since 2011" which Yaya made for him 5 years ago and told him to wear it at home but hes been wearing it outside over the past few months. Last summer, he admitted that he knitted her a whole scarf few years ago. Other actors who work with them including Kim always complain of how Nadech is obsessed with taking Yaya's pics everywhere. I think those little actions are the biggest evidence for them being together aside from all the inside people in the industry talking and making comments about their relationship here and there lol. Its also easy to see how annoyed he gets when he sees Yaya with other guys or wearing revealing clothes ;) I have yet to observe Mark and Kim but I will keep my eyes on them :naughty2:

Sorry to have made this post in this thread and I hope others are not bothered by it but if anybody is, please let me know and I will edit it :confused0:
MK is already given. Even if you don't diligently follow them, you will know they're a real life couple lol.

Yes, tbh, I'm not that concern with their personal lives but if it makes them happy then so be it. I want them to be inspired as it will help them improve their craft. I'm not a Nadech fan but if he takes care and love Yaya, then go, do your thing man, make our Yaya happy. :)

There were so many scenes I loved in the last episode, but tbh I think my favourite would have to be when Jee was fishing for her keys out of his pocket. He even says, and I quote, "be careful, you may find something else".,, near that region. Can you girls guess as to what he is referring to here? Haha, then the sweet peck he gives her on her cheek and says she seems to become lustful at any time of day.'Hun' หื่น basically means lust. THAT COMMENT MADE MY HEART MELT SO MUCH. I blushed as hard as Jee herself! :love:
Wow... he really said that... English subs did not mentioned it.... at least I did not noticed...

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I was so looking forward to ep15. The beginning was good but once Thit got his senses back and finally found Jee at the seaside house, he made me feel a little uncomfortable with his big smiles. I felt he was getting annoying now. lol Maybe if it was a different actor acting like he did, it wouldn't feel so weird (?) Idk but for some reason, I couldn't watch him. :facepalm: I like his mediocre personality more. All in all, they were cute. Loved their baby shower party and pictures at the end. :clap:
I actually think it was quite beautifully done. If you watched from the beginning Sathit was actually like that before Tiw died, he was smiling, playful and romantic. There were times that he would crack a smile when he was closer to Jee like when he teases Jee about not being able to swim, their phone conversations, even after the airport. Jee bought back the happy romantic Sathit.

xTinax

sarNie Egg
OMG thank you so much for translating this! I knew it was cheekier than what the Eng subs translated! LOL I already love this scene, but now I love it even more!!

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
No shame in saying I started and finished KC in just 5 days. Oh my gosh, my Titjee heart. Is that even ship name? I haven't been on this thread since the beginning and I seriously regret it because there's just so much to say about this one!
-
I gained so much respect for Yaya's and Mark's acting after watching KC. I've always been a fan of these two, but I've been waiting for that one push for them to be recognized as Yaya and Mark and not just NY and MK. Yaya definitely was shining in this one and I honestly couldn't keep my eyes off of her. The wardrobe was amazing! Makeup too! Love, loved whoever the stylist was.
Honestly, this was just a great cast. Toey, Louis, Nychaa, Masu, Noey, and everyone else, applauds to them. Well done! Usually, there's always that one actor or actresses that needs improvement, but I can't say that this time. I saw growth from everyone.
-
As for the storyline, WOAH! A willing scene? Oh my. I haven't seen one of those in forever. I normally think revenge lakorns are taken to the extreme, but this one was just the right amount. I can't explain it. Every character had their own story and own issues to follow. Tit and Jee had their obvious issues, but on the side of that was Jee and her family, Piak and Chayun, Daow and her one sided love, etc. I wasn't bored. I really, really couldn't stop.
The only thing that upsets me is how Piak and Chayun still ended up together! Gosh! I wanted their divorce to be permanent. If you can't trust your husband, do you actually love him? I mean, I've never been married or anything so I can't speak very much, but I honestly don't think their love was genuine. Piak always carried this feeling of authority over her husband and never respected him. If she never respects him, what does she expect from him? Ugh, I love happy endings and all, but this was the first time I felt like it was a mistake to have one hahaha!
-
Overall, KC was just such a tearjerker. I can't even begin to talk about Jee and her mother. They obviously loved each other so much and would do anything for one another, but just never actually said the word "love". This has to be my favorite mother-daughter pairing to this date because these two had such great chemistry. I cried in every single mother-daughter scene towards the end because they were just that good.
Daow was such a relatable character. Most people are going to have to crush on that one person you know you can never have or will never have a chance with, it's just normal. And the fact that Jeed was leading her on in the beginning just made things worst for viewers.
The TitJee scenes were also pretty heartbreaking because they just wouldn't make up! But we all got a happy ending with a baby shower and that's all that matters.
-
The character development and progression of the whole drama was really well done. The beginning was a tad bit slow, but once I got started, I couldn't stop. My KC heart is still facing withdrawal. Forever and always will love KC :icon12: