[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

The song is call รักที่ไม่มีวันเป็นจริง (ruk tee mai mee wan pen jing)

Thank you, appreciate it! What does the title mean in English?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The fighting in this was such a joke. All of a sudden the snow demon turns into a warrior. Who was obviously a man. I guess when you're a demon you can be anyone you want. Hide & Ai are pitiful... I kind wished they would have a happy ending but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Ayumi & Hitoshi are also very pitiful. Their friendship was even better than the relationship the grown ups had.

So this story wouldn't have even happened if Kosuka(sp?) didn't misunderstand the Crane God aka Hoshi.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahah, i Lol when nampeung turned into a warrior. Yes that fighting scene was so cheesey and so slow lol. I give this lakorn a 1.5 out of 5, the extra .5 points was for ken, actually the whole 1.5 was for ken.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah. I mostly watched it for Ken.
I have to say Nampeung went above and beyond. She's always great and dedicated in her roles.
The rest... ehhh I don't know.

meenia

sarNie Adult
This lakorn wasn't too bad.  Ken was hot and Araya was pretty.  But my gosh i want to shoot the costume designer of Araya.  What the heck was she wearing at the end.  They should have stick to a pretty day dress or just t-shirt and jeans for her.  It was a mess, i do no like it.  Ken was dress so much better.   However the boat ride in their wedding outfit was just awesome.   Wish Ken would dress more in the Kimono.  Maybe as his home outfit or night outfit.  He just looks so good in them.

I also, just found out that Ken share the same birthday as me. Lol.  Too bad, i'm just older. LOL. But now i love him even more.  Wish to see him do lakorns for a long long time. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well this lakorn is the weakest so far in the fabric series. This lakorn has so many anime characteristics about it and I was half expecting Inuyasha and Koga to show up or something. The lakorn was cheesy and childish, it's hard to take this lakorn seriously at times. Like come on a half demon fox and ice demon, did the author watch Inuyasha and decide he wanted to write a Japanese book for his series. Isn't this a fabric series too, there is barely any fabric in it. Sarb Poosa, Roy Mai, Qi Pao was very fabric based and in Kol Kimono you get it most in the last episode. The cast is a odd group too, here we have Bird Thongchai who is 20+ years older than Chom and Chom is 10 years older than Ken and M Apinun is only 12 years older than Due. I get that Chom looks young and looks suitable with Ken though. Too bad Chom has no chemistry with Bird and her chemistry with Ken is on and off, during the last episode Chom had no chemistry with Ken at all. The plot is kind of stupid with the gods and blah blah and Bird's goody goody character made me feel nothing. I felt bad for Ai, should have had her have a happy ending with Hide, she definitely deserves it for what she has been through for him. The demise of Yuki was weak too and anti climactic. The good thing about this lakorn is that Ken's acting is good in it compared to his performance in Dao Kiang Duen and he looks his best in this lakorn too. Too bad the lakorn had nothing special about it and moved in a slow and anti climactic pace. What a waste of P'Bird's return, I was so excited to see him onscreen again.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Started watching this today because of Nong Unda and Mac, haha. They're such cuties. Nong Unda just gained another fan. xP She has a bright future ahead of her, I hope!