[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it seems like she is holding back and not giving it her all like other lakorn she was it.  This feels like it is her first lakorn or something.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I actually think Ken is holding back too. His eyes aren't as captivating as it was in his other lakorn. There's a reserved distance. I feel like they COULD do so much better but they hold themselves back.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I actually think Ken is holding back too. His eyes aren't as captivating as it was in his other lakorn. There's a reserved distance. I feel like they COULD do so much better but they hold themselves back.
Aww reached my likes for the day. This was just a bad lakorn. I felt as Ken was just an extra and maybe that's how he feels. No one was giving their all cus the other party didn't give them that chemistry? Ahh hard to explain

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww reached my likes for the day. This was just a bad lakorn. I felt as Ken was just an extra and maybe that's how he feels. No one was giving their all cus the other party didn't give them that chemistry? Ahh hard to explain

I know what you mean. Both Ken & Chom are - (negative) when they're in a scene together... which results in 0 chemistry... One has to be throwing the line for the other to catch.

This lakorn is definitely scripted/directed around Bird. They should have just given him his own comeback lakorn. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one will come to an ending very soon, omg Tye though he looks freaky but when his human in suit he looks hot and handsome 

x0unerthanlater

Alice said:
this one will come to an ending very soon, omg Tye though he looks freaky but when his human in suit he looks hot and handsome 

Is Tye supposed to be a fox or a wolf? Lol his demon form is not cute a tall. But when he's human, i agree he's very handsome. I love his hair!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:

Is Tye supposed to be a fox or a wolf? Lol his demon form is not cute a tall. But when he's human, i agree he's very handsome. I love his hair!
I'm not sure either cos he somewhat look abit like a fox and wolf at the same time 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL we being mentioning about him being half-fox all along and you gals still confused fox or wolf :bhehe:

Yes I agree I'm not feeling their true chemistries in here at all.  Sometime I feel like I"m watching Korean drama where majority of them are so cold and distance with their feelings.

I find P'Bird and P'Jintara chemistry and they're more at ease with each other more than Chompoo/Ken or Chompoo/P'Bird, but can't complains much, I still like the storyline. LOLz  :yes:  :thumbsup:

Still haven't watch yesterday episode... going to download today episode now. Busy this week, I probably won't get to watch until the weekend. :cry:

x0unerthanlater

Maya_Fantasy said:
LOL we being mentioning about him being half-fox all along and you gals still confused fox or wolf :bhehe:

Yes I agree I'm not feeling their true chemistries in here at all.  Sometime I feel like I"m watching Korean drama where majority of them are so cold and distance with their feelings.

I find P'Bird and P'Jintara chemistry and they're more at ease with each other more than Chompoo/Ken or Chompoo/P'Bird, but can't complains much, I still like the storyline. LOLz  :yes:  :thumbsup:

Still haven't watch yesterday episode... going to download today episode now. Busy this week, I probably won't get to watch until the weekend. :cry:

Sorrweeeeeee >_< It's just the "Mah Jing Jok" made me think of wolf? I don't know why, lol

It's really awkward looking when Chom & Bird are in a scene together. Esp. Chomp looks uncomfortable? Is anyone getting this vibe?

I definitely like the storyline. It's different and unique.

Today's episode was a lot of push-and-pull from Akira & Rindara.

I hope Nampeung gets an award for this role. She's excellent in here! Her screams are hair raising! And when she consumes people's souls, it's so creepy. I know it's CG but, it's still pretty good.

I know this may sound bad, but I wished Riae (sp?) had died too.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
xOuner yes I agree I get that vibe too. Chompoo seems lost when she in scene with P'Bird, but I try to ignore it, I guess I like his character and feel bad for him that he has to be stuck and all alone. 

P'Bird too sometime he seems so lost and out of places, it's like one of those feeling when you go to a meeting or interviews and they told you to go up on the stage and do a show, but you don't know what to do but just stand there and had this funny blur look on your face... LOL.. that is how I feel when looking at P'Bird in here compare to all his previous works.  Even his first lakorn was better and at ease then he is in here.

I just realize next week is the ending, yet I feel like the storyline hasn't got anywhere.  Also yes definitely agreeing with you is good and unique story, that's why I enjoy this lakorn more than I should when there are so many flaws.  I haven't watch the last 2 episode yet, but I saw the part Rie's father dies... I am so not satisfy with how he dies I want more dramatic death.  I don't think Rie did anything that bad like other rais in different lakorn so she die or live it doesn't really matter much. But the death scenes in here is so minimal that I don't feel their death at all.

x0unerthanlater

Maya, I don't know why everyone is just so awkward at acting. lol Everyone except the two kids. Anda and the little boy are the best in their roles.

Makoto dying was so unsatisfactory. He's such a slime. I just don't like Riae at all. That actress is always playing an annoying character too, hahah Ironically her and Chom are bffs in real life.

I stuck to this for Ken and the unique storyline.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
with this lakorn, I just don't know if it us horrible, just bad, or boring. It is just blah. The actors and actresses are just blah. At least in msfrs you know that it is horrible. Once again if not for Ken, I wouldn't bother.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think is more like there not much story to it, beside find that golden crane. The character development is very poor too, because there is not much back story to anything, for example the first scene with Hoshi helping Akira's family then suddenly it cut to him and the grandma, which it doesn't really tell you much about what happen during or before Akira generation.  Same goes with Hide's family there is no details or depth to anything... we audiences has to assumes the story ourselves.

I didn't know she's Chompoo's bff.  Chompoo has range of friends that was so surprising when she revealed it.  Like Tik's wife Peach is her bff too, that was a real surprised to me.

Oh I saw picture of Mint C. at Mai's birthday along with Chompoo, which I'm not surprise, but I'm surprise to see Mint there LOL.  (Sorry off topic a bit) :wink:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, i never knew that mint c and mai were that close. I knew peach and chom are bff. I think diew and chom got close when they were filming. I think someone mentioned that mai and chom's managers were close so maybe that was how they got close.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You know after checking some of daras IG's I think they are friends but when something happens on the news, they always say they don't know, they are not friends/close, they have not see or talk to this or that person LOL they are such a two faces, no wonder they becomes actors/actresses.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sad thing is that they are two face to one another too. The group that i truly applaud that their friendships are real are the nangfah gang. They truly keep each other's secrets and protect one another. Most of them are scandalous but they are tight.

x0unerthanlater

The nangfah group stuck together but I bet there were many ups and downs. They are now all grown women and I like that they are good friends all around. These other younger groups are just going through fame and popularity. They're in the generation where they do things for themselves. To save themselves.

- This lakorn has the basis to be so good but they kind of lacked direction. Nothing really stands out. When it ends, it'll just be a blur. But I'm sure it's going to win awards because Bird is in it.

Oh, btw I was so touched by Tye's crying  in yesterday's episode. When Rindara protected Akira and said all those things to Hide... I was kind of sad for him. He looked really crushed. Tye played that scene really well.