[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Yay, I hope it's true Alice :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , keep updating will ya?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yay, I hope it's true Alice :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , keep updating will ya?
yep i will my friend and by the title looks like a Romantic Drama there might be a love triangle or those forbidden love story

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ooh I hope it true...Ken & Ploy...

BTW ap production huh??? Are they good lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ooh I hope it true...Ken & Ploy...

BTW ap production huh??? Are they good lol
Ap is the company that is own by Aom Piyada Father he directed Mou Daeng and his new project is yod ruk nak soo Tui and Donut

fun

Expired Sarnie
i lol-ed so hard at the title. it pretty much fit ploy. but i will skip on this one. ken has been very disappointing since 365 days. plus all the more to avoid when it is ap.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha Kon Ruk Strawberry??....my thai is very, very limited, does the title translate to Some/People Who Loves Strawberry or My Strawberry Lover, (strawberry as the slang used to described lairs/2-faces)??? :dance2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Kon Ruk Strawberry??....my thai is very, very limited, does the title translate to Some/People Who Loves Strawberry or My Strawberry Lover, (strawberry as the slang used to described lairs/2-faces)??? :dance2:
That is why I find it amusing. I lol-ed because of the second part you mentioned.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
sooooooo excited about this news.

I've waited for Ken and Ploy' pair in a lakorn for such a long long time.

Love the chemistry between them in Ruk Khun Tao Fah so much.

hope this will come true.

finally thanks for Alice's sharing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sooooooo excited about this news.

I've waited for Ken and Ploy' pair in a lakorn for such a long long time.

Love the chemistry between them in Ruk Khun Tao Fah so much.

hope this will come true.

finally thanks for Alice's sharing.
you welcome Angel

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the news posted above this lakorn suppose to be produce by Uma99 but then their creation isn't that decent so they gave it to AP Production Aom Piyada dad will direct this

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
the news posted above this lakorn suppose to be produce by Uma99 but then their creation isn't that decent so they gave it to AP Production Aom Piyada dad will direct this
a quick question Alice...is Aom Phiyada father production good...sorry to ask but i really only know those famous production like Broadcast, Lakorn Thai, Ployplus, Maker Group such as Y&J and TV scene with Good feeling etc...