[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
wow-hoooooo! Ken&Ploy gonna have a lakorn together, which is supper good! :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:
I am also glad that Um99 isn't taking this one :secret:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
there's no summary yet cos I think its a new Novel when the book is publish then we'll know what is it about
Oh I see. It's a new novel and they've already adapted it into a lakorn? Why can't scriptwriters think of a story themselves instead of borrowing them from novelists?? What happened to their talent as writers!? Nowadays there're so many remakes and adaptations from novels, I'm so...tired of it now :thumbdown: .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I see. It's a new novel and they've already adapted it into a lakorn? Why can't scriptwriters think of a story themselves instead of borrowing them from novelists?? What happened to their talent as writers!? Nowadays there're so many remakes and adaptations from novels, I'm so...tired of it now :thumbdown: .
maybe its a good novel

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
the storyline is from the novel and will always be a script writer look at qi pao
So are you saying that the scriptwriter wrote the novel and made it into a lakorn?? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. If I'm correct, you're saying the scriptwriter is the novelist? If that's so then what I said above wouldn't apply to them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So are you saying that the scriptwriter wrote the novel and made it into a lakorn?? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. If I'm correct, you're saying the scriptwriter is the novelist? If that's so then what I said above wouldn't apply to them.
no what I'm saying the story is base from the novel but there will be a script writer in every lakorn it won't work if the lakorn doesn't have script writer then how the pra'nang will talk and act

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
no what I'm saying the story is base from the novel but there will be a script writer in every lakorn it won't work if the lakorn doesn't have script writer then how the pra'nang will talk and act
I know that haha. I think you misinterpreted my comment. What I'm saying is that, why don't they create their own story line instead of taking it from novels. I'm just tired of this whole adaptation, remaking thing. It's okay if it's once in a while, but every darn lakorn that I've seen is based on a book or is a remake. Of course that doesn't stop me from watching the lakorn, but I'd like to see real talent in these writers/scriptwriters.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know that haha. I think you misinterpreted my comment. What I'm saying is that, why don't they create their own story line instead of taking it from novels. I'm just tired of this whole adaptation, remaking thing. It's okay if it's once in a while, but every darn lakorn that I've seen is based on a book or is a remake. Of course that doesn't stop me from watching the lakorn, but I'd like to see real talent in these writers/scriptwriters.
not all lakorn are the same they have different aspect on how it will be produce and directed some is from the script writer some is from a novel it doesn't really matter but the main thing they are looking for is the storyline and the lakorn itself

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
Maybe cuz the scripwriters are just sooo lazy to start from the first beginning to write a whole new story, or they just have no idea about the storyline for so many lakorns every year, so they need to borrow from the novels. :yuck:
You know, since the Thai lakorns are too many similar plots, such as kidnapped in a villa,revenge, pregnant....i am not surpried they have to borrow novels.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe cuz the scripwriters are just sooo lazy to start from the first beginning to write a whole new story, or they just have no idea about the storyline for so many lakorns every year, so they need to borrow from the novels. :yuck:
You know, since the Thai lakorns are too many similar plots, such as kidnapped in a villa,revenge, pregnant....i am not surpried they have to borrow novels.
cos novels can be more interesting Novelist is professional at it

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah seriously. Like every lakorn (well, not exactly) has to have an R scene. I'm getting tired of it. I know that revenge lakorns are what's most popular with Thai lakorns, but the whole rape thingy is just becoming irrelevant, in my opinion. I wish we'd have a generation of scriptwriters that actually write their own stories. I'm not saying those who don't write their own stories are bad...it's just...I don't know...a wish to have something fresh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cos novels can be more interesting Novelist is professional at it
That's absolutely true. However, I still stand my ground, scriptwriters should write their own stories to show that they've got talent too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's absolutely true. However, I still stand my ground, scriptwriters should write their own stories to show that they've got talent too.
what if the script writer can't think of something new maybe it might jumbled up with another story that they already did then the only way is to borrow the novels
Authors are very professional its like a journalist travels alot to discover something new its like a adventure i think you worry too much phatman just wait until you've watch the actual lakorn then u can tell