[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
I just want to say now nothing is definite.

Noi never mentioned Uma99 in her interview and this is just some people's guessing.

Even if this time Citizen Ken will cooperate with Uma99 I will never mind cuz from Ruk Khun Tao Fah I see P'Ken and P'Noi's efforts and intentions and the production is well including clip、Music、and beautiful and clear screen.

I hate some people always only see the past of Uma99 and ignored P'Ken and P'Noi's Citizen Ken completely

If someone dislike the production you can pass this lakorn totally rather than complain somethig continuously here and some where

About the n'ek Noi said she will choose a newbie possibly but not completely determined. She is also willing to cooperate with the actersses who have cooperated
with P'Noi before but it due to the actersses's schedule

I just want to say these and I belive P'Noi's selection !!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just want to say now nothing is definite.

Noi never mentioned Uma99 in her interview and this is just some people's guessing.

Even if this time Citizen Ken will cooperate with Uma99 I will never mind cuz from Ruk Khun Tao Fah I see P'Ken and P'Noi's efforts and intentions and the production is well including clip、Music、and beautiful and clear screen.

I hate some people always only see the past of Uma99 and ignored P'Ken and P'Noi's Citizen Ken completely

If someone dislike the production you can pass this lakorn totally rather than complain somethig continuously here and some where

About the n'ek Noi said she will choose a newbie possibly but not completely determined. She is also willing to cooperate with the actersses who have cooperated
with P'Noi before but it due to the actersses's schedule

I just want to say these and I belive P'Noi's selection !!!
Well, we can't help it if we want to see a good quality lakorn from a great actor. Honestly, if Ken delivered a great performance in his last 3 lakorns, I wouldn't be complaining this much, but because he also failed I have to complain. Ruk Khun Tao Fah was better than Kon Ruk Luang Jai and Rahut Torrachon in terms of production, but it still had its flaws. They have great intentions and they're working hard, but until they can produce something amazing...I still stand my ground...Ken needs to stay away for a while. We may be considered selfish, but if a fan can't even ask this then...what's left?

fun

Expired Sarnie
whoa whoa whoa no one disregarded ken and noi, btwn it is just an opinion base on previous work. people base things on experience most of the time. it is not complaining.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
man i feel like Noi she's taking over her husband life and future by getting a new comer to be his nang'ek
man i feel like Noi she's taking over her husband life and future by getting a new comer to be his nang'ek
hi Alice, so agree wif u, me no liking newbie its like cradle snatching !! and waste of ken's excellent acting talent ! i so 1 2 c ken wif veterans

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
oh noooo please. Uma99 & Citizen Ken & newbies again. :rant: :rant: :rant:

I prefer him pairing with her ex-costars than a new face.

Hope to see Ken and Ploy in Samee Tetra.
hi may1363 yeah any time ken wif ex costars is the preference, for me its ken&janie

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What I wish Noi would do is pair Ken up with a veteran who he's never paired with, there's plenty! Well, of course they have to be available, but at least someone who's up to par with Ken.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Should we go and petition? Haha. Does Noi want to make us petition? Maybe because no one's petitioning against her bringing in newbies that's why she's always bringing in newbies haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What I wish Noi would do is pair Ken up with a veteran who he's never paired with, there's plenty! Well, of course they have to be available, but at least someone who's up to par with Ken.
there is one i know Ken hasn't pair with yet is Rita

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Yes, there's Rita S., Noon S., Joy R., Benz P., etc...
I want to see Ken paired with Noon S. or Joy R....sadly that won't ever happen.
Count me in for Noon S and Rita, I love to see Ken with these two amazing actresses, or with both of them, would make my day :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

may1363

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Ken with any veterans but no newbies please. Noi please choose someone in the same level as Ken. Maybe she should contact Noon Woranuch.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Ken with any veterans but no newbies please. Noi please choose someone in the same level as Ken. Maybe she should contact Noon Woranuch.

Yeah, May my dear, i forgot Noon W can work with chn. 3 too, Add more besides Noon S ( My first wish), Rita or Noon W, if Noi wants to pair him with younger generation, i would like to see him with Taew or Matt