[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That could possibly be an outcome haha. I'm sure there are a handful of actors out there who've been paired many times with newbies. Take Nok Chatchai for example haha.

I think it's cute that Noi produces Ken's lakorns, but I don't think she should do it too often. It's not very professional. At least once in a long time or something, not every darn lakorn he's in or every darn lakorn she's producing. So far she's only produced Ken's lakorns huh? She should branch off and try something else or someone else, so it would look good on her. I'm not against her producing Ken's lakorns, but if she's thinking about being successful producing in the long run she should branch off...also it will do Ken good too.
there are other pra'ek that can be available to Noi why has to be her husband she must be disliking them
and another Ken should have more brain and defend himself not always follow his wife foot step when ever she take a step he follows this is what you call a
childish guy that always needed a hand from girls not independent

Meadow

sarNie Adult
ken and chompoo will never get a koo-kwan name to them KA is forever and RC is Chompoo/Rome just remember this Meadow its like how you adore Markim together
Yes, I do love Markim AND KenAnne since their Rang Ngao days. I was actually and still am a KA team fan even before MK existed. That's why I don't want Chompoo to act with Ken again because it will be their 4th lakorn together.

Never ever liked Chompoo with Ken at all..... they have zero chemistry.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
hope KA can be paired up again. miss their new record. every their lakorn always a hit of the town. i agree that noi should choose different pre ek. that look proffessional yhan taking onky ken. if noi try to do that obviously it is hard for us to see KA again.

do you think anne would accept thus if noi offers? i heard that anne like choosing different role all the time and things new.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, I do love Markim AND KenAnne since their Rang Ngao days. That's why I don't want Chompoo to act wirh Ken again because i will be their 4th lakor together. Never liked Chompoo with Ken at all..... they have zero chemistry.
yes ken and chomp is zero not just chemistry but also their picturing as pair the only guy that Chomp looks good and matches her are Rome or Por T

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
hope KA can be paired up again. miss their new record. every their lakorn always a hit of the town. i agree that noi should choose different pre ek. that look proffessional yhan taking onky ken. if noi try to do that obviously it is hard for us to see KA again.

do you think anne would accept thus if noi offers? i heard that anne like choosing different role all the time and things new.

never watch ken and chom lakorns. no attractive. only KA is most attractive.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
his popularity is slowing down cos of his strange wife
Totally agree with u. I think she's also trying to separate KA because she knows that Ken has so much chemistry with Anne on and off screen. They are REALLY close to each other too, some people even thought that these 2 dated before or somethibg because their chemistry as a hubby and wife for OUm ruk looked so real.

Everytime Anne had to do a lakorn with Ken, noi always got pregnant.

I remember KA were doing an interview together at the 365 days of love fitting, Anne told the reporter: "Whenever ken is doing a lakorn with me, Noi is always pregant like during sawan bieng, soot saneha (noi had a misscarriage), and 365 days of love".

Ken just laughed and said he isn't going to have anymore kids.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

yoyo Noi directing/producing as far i know she's pretty crap at it to become a good director she has consider others she think her husband his the only one left in the industry then she must one stupid lady there are others waiting on the line for her to choose anyway i will skip this lakorn but just doing updates 4 u all since i hate uma99

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
there are other pra'ek that can be available to Noi why has to be her husband she must be disliking them
and another Ken should have more brain and defend himself not always follow his wife foot step when ever she take a step he follows this is what you call a childish guy that always needed a hand from girls not independent
I don't think it's fair for you to be assuming those; you can assume that she loves her man too much that she only wants to produce his lakorns, and that Ken loves his wife too much he's willing to do what she wants. Some/many couples are like that and there's nothing wrong with that, they both just have a very civil relationship. However, I must say that she should keep her relationship with Ken from intervening both of their career as a producer and as an actor.

I personally think it's highly unlikely. Anne works with the more (I don't want to say "better," because Noi just started)...uh...the more "experienced" producers (I guess the term "experienced" is better than "better"), while Ken is stuck like glue to his lovely wife, or should I say UMA99 and Citizen Kane.

yoyo Noi directing/producing as far i know she's pretty crap at it to become a good director she has consider others she think her husband his the only one left in the industry then she must one stupid lady there are others waiting on the line for her to choose anyway i will skip this lakorn but just doing updates 4 u all since i hate uma99
Well, thanks for updating for us.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
and another Ken should have more brain and defend himself not always follow his wife foot step when ever she take a step he follows this is what you call a
childish guy that always needed a hand from girls not independent
That's SO true. It seems like Noi always has Ken on a leash like a dog or something ... maybe it's because Noi is 7 years older than Ken and Ken feels like he has to obey her because she's the older person in the marriage.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Waiting and waiting... :shrug: wonder who da n'ek??? Who will be da special name tag Noi going to pull out LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If the newbie is someone extraordinary like Thongprasom was when she was young, I'll give her a chance hehe. Sadly, I haven't seen one that stands out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ True. I saw a scene of her in the 4H :scratchhead2:...lakorn with Aum and I thought she was as old as Aum, maybe a little younger. I was quite surprised to learn that she was born in the 90's. She'd be an ok choice.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Kim is mature looking for her age. I was shocked too when I found out that Kim was around Yaya's age.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Yeah, and they look completely opposite. Kim's very mature-looking while Yaya is like...a little cute child, you just want to pinch her cheeks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Totally agree with u. I think she's also trying to separate KA because she knows that Ken has so much chemistry with Anne on and off screen. They are REALLY close to each other too, some people even thought that these 2 dated before or somethibg because their chemistry as a hubby and wife for OUm ruk looked so real.

I remember KA were doing an interview together at the 365 days of love fitting, Anne told the reporter: "Whenever ken is doing a lakorn with me, Noi is always pregant like during sawan bieng, soot saneha (noi had a misscarriage), and 365 days of love".

she's jealous of her husband with Anne that is why when ever he has a confirm lakorn her excuse is pregnant she's disliking everyone that comes near her husband

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

she's jealous of her husband with Anne that is why when ever he has a confirm lakorn her excuse is pregnant she's disliking everyone that comes near her husband
Awe...you guys are so mean. As much as I'm a little upset with Noi, I'm not targeting her personally like that :shrug:. It's just...wrong :unsure:. If Noi is really jealous like you all accuse her of, then I'm sure no Ken Theeradeth Wonpupan would exist in this industry nor a Citizen Kane :whatever: .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Awe...you guys are so mean. As much as I'm a little upset with Noi, I'm not targeting her personally like that :shrug:. It's just...wrong :unsure:. If Noi is really jealous like you all accuse her of, then I'm sure no Ken Theeradeth Wonpupan exists in this industry nor a Citizen Kane :whatever: .
we are talking serious issue its not that we wanted to bad mouth on Noi cos we know from our researching and experience viewing lakorn and Thai entertainment biz

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Noi didn't even hire Anne (who is her husband's koo kwan) for Ruk Khun Tao Fah. That's such an obvious sign already. Noi was probably hurt when she saw KA's multiple kissing in the mouth scenes in that 365 days of love lakorn.