[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
agree never professional 2 always working wif yr better half....one must soar on their own to be successful...thanks Alice for updating us always, i love to read yr updates & cms...hope she doesnt always pick ken for her lakorn....before it starts fans already feeling queasy !

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
kim she's 1992 while yaya 1993
Yaya likes to act like a little kid but sometimes she does look a bit older/mature than her age too. Ive been checking out her lakorn with Aum and Im just thinking she's really grown. I know Yaya is one of those who loves being treated like a kid but she will be hitting 20 and 21 soon. I would like to see how she will transition from her cutesy little image to a mature lady.

As for Kim, she's really mature for her age but she's also really polite and genuine. I always find Kim with the most pleasant personality. Margie also looks a lot older for her age too so I'm not surprised lol when Kim is more mature looking than her age. She's still beautiful. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noi not picking Ann doesnt mean she dislike Ann. Ann is pretty busy even if Noi offer Ann a role. btwn they are competitor. they both recently got into producing lakorn.

im just disappointed that she would want to cast a newbie. she has not made any good choices. i honestly dont think she has what it takes to be a producer but who knows she could prove me wrong. i dont see the passion compare to nok chatchai and ann who are still new to producing. if she really want to successed she should really branch out instead of using her hubby fame.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
we are talking serious issue its not that we wanted to bad mouth on Noi cos we know from our researching and experience viewing lakorn and Thai entertainment biz
Well, I'm talking serious business too woman. No one knows her personally to say that about her. I don't know her either, but oh well...

Noi didn't even hire Anne (who is her husband's koo kwan) for Ruk Khun Tao Fah. That's such an obvious sign already. Noi was probably hurt when she saw KA's multiple kissing in the mouth scenes in that 365 days of love lakorn.
That's because Anne had Qi Pao up her sleeve and she was busy with Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012.
Chompoo and Janie aren't any different from Anne either, in terms of filming intimate scenes with Ken. Look at Rahut Torrachon, the scene where Ken and Chompoo fought and then weirdly ended up in bed, when Ken kissed Chompoo there was even saliva involved...*shivers*...I'm sorry, but as much as they wanted that scene to be sexy, I felt a little disgusted. They probably didn't intended to exchange or share saliva, but they did...on the lips. Also, look at Kon Ruk Luang Jai, Ken had plenty of unaired kisses and plenty of sweet lovey dovey scenes with Janie too. So how are their intimate scenes any different from Anne's? *sigh* Well, I guess we don't really know what's in Noi's mind. If she really is jealous of Ken like you all say, I'll be dissappointed. However, I still think that as an actress herself, she knows better and is more understanding.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Well, Noi doesn't view Chompoo as as threat because she hired her for Ruk Khun Tao Fah, and they occassionally hang out when they're not working -- because they have the same group of friends. She knows that Ken doesn't have much chemistry with her and none of their lakorns together were big hits. Noi is also very close with Chompoo and went to show support for her @ the Raeya musical.

Ken always viewed Janie as his little sis and he often told interviews that she's like a little sister to him. Janie has been to Ken and Noi's house (when they weren't married yet but living together) when Ken was directing his own movie. But Anne, it's a different story

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Well, whatever it may be with Thongprasom...life goes on. My only last wish for Ken and Anne is for them to reunite before it's too late...and my last wish AND advice for Noi is to stay away from producing Ken's lakorns with UMA99 for whatever reason she has, so that Ken can be THE Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan again, instead of just some Ken, and so that she could expand as producer. One more, my last wish for the producer's who want to produce Ken's lakorns, PLEASE don't pair him up with a young new actress...we want to see the real thing.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I dont think Noi disfavors Anne or anything either. Anne is definitely too busy , having many projects up her sleeves. I think Anne and Ken just probably dont have the schedule yet or are not ready to pair up again because their highlight was beyond success already I dont think they need to prove anything anymore.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
But Noi never ever contacted Anne for Ruk Khun Tao Fah..... she only contacted Aff, Chompoo, Ploy, Cherry, and Marie.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I dont think Noi disfavors Anne or anything either. Anne is definitely too busy , having many projects up her sleeves. I think Anne and Ken just probably dont have the schedule yet or are not ready to pair up again because their highlight was beyond success already I dont think they need to prove anything anymore.
Yes that too. It'd be stupid of Noi to dislike Anne when Anne's along those who helped Ken bring home big money...it's the truth. Noi isn't that dumb.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly I wasn't going to comment, but this just kept going and going. Some of you girls need to watch what you are saying because some of the things you are writing on here is extremely rude, mean, and just plain nasty. Not only did you disrespected Noi, you called Ken a "childish man", and painted him as a man who cannot think for himself and follow his wife's command? That is extreme. I hope you don't consider yourself Ken fans because any real fan wouldn't be speaking so ill of him or his family, And the claim that Noi dislike or even hate Ann is ridiculous, there is no bases for that claim, none, so please stop before someone new to the forum actually really think Noi hates Ann and Ken is this senseless puppet. Everyone have a right to express their opinions but please don't be so vile towards people you dont even know. I know AF members are better than that. :dance3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Noi didn't even hire Anne (who is her husband's koo kwan) for Ruk Khun Tao Fah. That's such an obvious sign already. Noi was probably hurt when she saw KA's multiple kissing in the mouth scenes in that 365 days of love lakorn.
that is the clue that makes Noi she's frustrated and jealous of her husband with Anne no wonder Noi she pick a newbie cos they can't do love scene with Ken but it would matter against her if she pick Ken's old co-star and they all kisses her husband I think Noi she's stressing out too much

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well, I'm talking serious business too woman. No one knows her personally to say that about her. I don't know her either, but oh well...

That's because Anne had Qi Pao up her sleeve and she was busy with Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012.
Chompoo and Janie aren't any different from Anne either, in terms of filming intimate scenes with Ken. Look at Rahut Torrachon, the scene where Ken and Chompoo fought and then weirdly ended up in bed, when Ken kissed Chompoo there was even saliva involved...*shivers*...I'm sorry, but as much as they wanted that scene to be sexy, I felt a little disgusted. They probably didn't intended to exchange or share saliva, but they did...on the lips. Also, look at Kon Ruk Luang Jai, Ken had plenty of unaired kisses and plenty of sweet lovey dovey scenes with Janie too. *sigh* Well, I guess we don't really know what's in Noi's mind. If she really is jealous of Ken like you all say, I'll be dissappointed. However, I still think that as an actress herself, she knows better and is more understanding.
I don't care about Chompoo and Ken pairing cos i see no sparking of this pairing Ken has sparks with Janie i don't know there is just something with Ken/Chomp pair that seems to not make me not interested not cos Chomp/Rome RC there is a reason but i just can't figure what is it :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well, Noi doesn't view Chompoo as as threat because she hired her for Ruk Khun Tao Fah, and they occassionally hang out when they're not working -- because they have the same group of friends. She knows that Ken doesn't have much chemistry with her and none of their lakorns together were big hits. Noi is also very close with Chompoo and went to show support for her @ the Raeya musical.

Ken always viewed Janie as his little sis and he often told interviews that she's like a little sister to him. Janie has been to Ken and Noi's house (when they weren't married yet but living together) when Ken was directing his own movie. But Anne, it's a different story
Noi also close around Cherry too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Honestly I wasn't going to comment, but this just kept going and going. Some of you girls need to watch what you are saying because some of the things you are writing on here is extremely rude, mean, and just plain nasty. Not only did you disrespected Noi, you called Ken a "childish man", and painted him as a man who cannot think for himself and follow his wife's command? That is extreme. I hope you don't consider yourself Ken fans because any real fan wouldn't be speaking so ill of him or his family, And the claim that Noi dislike or even hate Ann is ridiculous, there is no bases for that claim, none, so please stop before someone new to the forum actually really think Noi hates Ann and Ken is this senseless puppet. Everyone have a right to express their opinions but please don't be so vile towards people you dont even know. I know AF members are better than that. :dance3:
were not against Ken but were just observing something that just went so wrong with Noi to transform it making the right point if she wanted to become a good producer then these kind of mind with her i guaranty she can't top to be a producer reproducing her own lakorn to be one good well known director she has to be fair to others too left some space for them by considering other pra'ek too not always relying on her husband

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
yes agree with you pink_juliet_kashie! i knew they said like these cos they want to watch good lakorn from P'Ken and want P'Noi produce good lakorn too but don't judge them badly just saw some part. i didn't forbid to saying but we should respect each other is better. :dance3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes agree with you pink_juliet_kashie! i knew they said like these cos they want to watch good lakorn from P'Ken and want P'Noi produce good lakorn too but don't judge them badly just saw some part. i didn't forbid to saying but we should respect each other is better. :dance3:
we love Ken but we don't like uma99 and we don't hate anyone if we hate we could had use swear words already but i didn't use any i was just explaining don't put me into the wrong side please read all my comment again before you can point fingers at me

btw I'm an adult so i know what I'm saying and knows when not too bear this in mind

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Noi not picking Ann doesnt mean she dislike Ann. Ann is pretty busy even if Noi offer Ann a role. btwn they are competitor. they both recently got into producing lakorn.

im just disappointed that she would want to cast a newbie. she has not made any good choices. i honestly dont think she has what it takes to be a producer but who knows she could prove me wrong. i dont see the passion compare to nok chatchai and ann who are still new to producing. if she really want to successed she should really branch out instead of using her hubby fame.
agree wif wat u said fun, its wise words, tks