[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's such a predictable storyline because we've seen it done so many times with Pon Prom Onlawaeng, Hua Jai Mai Mee Ngao, and Ter Keu Cheewit. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
So then we'll get more of Great and Koy?! No way. Haha.
We've been over this before Phatman. Lol. We will see Matt in Koy's body. They'll show Koy here and there but Matt will be the one who is onscreen. Lol. You should just go skim Pon Prom Onlawaeng to get what I mean.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I will protest if that is the case. The girl has too much work done. I can't tell if she's acting or if that's just how her face is. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Koy was that noticeable at first. But then when her lakorn with Film airs...I said, something is wrong with her. I don't think it's pretty at all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
We've been over this before Phatman. Lol. We will see Matt in Koy's body. They'll show Koy here and there but Matt will be the one who is onscreen. Lol. You should just go skim Pon Prom Onlawaeng to get what I mean.

It's been so long! HAHA. I can't remember. Give me a break. I just don't want Koy taking up Matt's screen time. Haha. I'm so mean.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah. One look at her and you can DEFINITELY tell that she's got stuff done. Her eyes are bigger, her double eyelids are more prominent, and her nose bridge is super high. Thai gals these days be getting so many things done to their faces. Girls back in the days were natural beauties. Okay I'm not 100% sure, but according to what my eyes can tell they look way more natural. Haha. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She was adorable back then and look much younger with her natural self. In addition to the eyes and nose it looks like she got her upper lip done too...to make it slightly more evident. Dang it, I want a Thai looking girl once in a while.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
She was adorable back then and look much younger with her natural self. In addition to the eyes and nose it looks like she got her upper lip done too...to make it slightly more evident. Dang it, I want a Thai looking girl once in a while.
Coming this wednesday!