[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Pooklook and Mike's lakorn!

Already?? Man I've got a lot to catch up on....grr! I haven't finished the last set of lakorns. I still have NSTS, TNG, LSL, LTL...and what else??? MLM:R! AIYAYAI!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You can skip mlm as for the others, i have no idea what nsts,tng,lsl, or ltl are lol.
Hahaha. Nang Sao Thong Sroi, Tai Ngao Jan, Leum Salub Lai and Luerd Tud Luerd.

I still want to watch Raed for Andrew though. I feel bad. Haha. That's his comeback lakorn, I have to finish it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh haha ok youcan skip Leurd tad Leurd too. Tai Ngao Jun is a laid back easy lakorn. I've only like seen 2 episode of Nang Sao Tong Soi, didn't really catch my interest much but I heard it has good ratings?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I didn't know half of those abbreviations as well. Skip everything except Tai Ngao Jan. LSL is a good moral lakorn so if you feel like wanting to improve society, watch it. No romance, just life lessons.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You're a dedicated fan. I'm more dedicated to time so whatever I can't get into, I don't watch. Lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
No one seems to like Koy. LOL she doesn't bother me because she's Toon (Bodyslam) girlfriend and I LOVE him, so she's kind of off the hook!! Well, I mean I love his music.. hehehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
You're a dedicated fan. I'm more dedicated to time so whatever I can't get into, I don't watch. Lol.
I am. Hehe. But of course if the lakorn is soo bad I will drop it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. That's what I thought until I saw him in PRPR. The boy us a cutie pie. Well at least as a nerdy vet. He's doing a good job in here too as a seductive player. But yeah I totally get you.
Alek and Nadech has similar eyes. I first thought their eyes were crossed due to their small eye, but both men are still handsome. What is PRPR? Is that the lakon he starred with Joy? I also like Alek from there. He does look better in person.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Koy123 said:
Alek and Nadech has similar eyes. I first thought their eyes were crossed due to their small eye, but both men are still handsome. What is PRPR? Is that the lakon he starred with Joy? I also like Alek from there. He does look better in person.
PRPR is Pan Rai Phai Ruk. He isn't the main character

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Kim123 said:
PRPR is Pan Rai Phai Ruk. He isn't the main character
Oh thanks, is that with Joy? I meant Alek looks better in motion. I never met him in person. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Oh thanks, is that with Joy? I meant Alek looks better in motion. I never met him in person. Lol
No, he doesn't really get paired with anyone. I mean he does, but they're not focused on.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
That's a lie! You sat through Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat.
Oh right. Forgot that one. Okay that's the only exception. Plus U didn't really sit through EVERYTHING. I skipped MOST of the time. Hahhaa.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh right. Forgot that one. Okay that's the only exception. Plus U didn't really sit through EVERYTHING. I skipped MOST of the time. Hahhaa.
What about Fah Jarod Sai and Sanaeha Sunya Kaen? Lol.