[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
What about Fah Jarod Sai and Sanaeha Sunya Kaen? Lol. 
Well I dropped FJS. I only watched Kan and Lydia's scenes in SSK...so they don't really count haha. Man Mahalo, you know me more than I do. Hahaha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I don't see him as pra'ek. He doesn't have that pra'ek attitude or the look to me.
I don't see Push as par'ek material and there was rumors he'll be par'ek in ch3. Push is not cute imo. I rather they promote Alek then bring Push in. He fits more in comedy roles tho.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Koy123 said:
I don't see Push as par'ek material and there was rumors he'll be par'ek in ch3. Push is not cute imo. I rather they promote Alek then bring Push in. He fits more in comedy roles tho.
Lols. I thought it was only me that didn't find Push cute. I only liked him in a few lakorn but I rather they promote Lek too but I only want to see Lek as supporting roles not p'ek

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Well I dropped FJS. I only watched Kan and Lydia's scenes in SSK...so they don't really count haha. Man Mahalo, you know me more than I do. Hahaha.
I keep track of our conversations. Consider yourself special sister from another mother. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Oh no they aren't. They better not. Haha. Jk. It doesn't matter to me as long as he does't get paired with soneone I like. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think most of us committed suicide with that one. I can still feel the pain and suffering.
I knew better than that. It's Daravdo. Lol. I know my Ch.7 productions. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
I don't either. I don't understand the hype around these feminine looking men like Push, James J., and he who shall not be named. Push will be pairing with Patricia according to KCL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I keep track too, but sometimes they just slip my mind. Hehehe.

Haha. We sure did. Still reigns as the worst lakorn of the year...for me at least.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't either. I don't understand the hype around these feminine looking men like Push, James J., and he who shall not be named. Push will be pairing with Patricia according to KCL.
He who above all is the wors.......Haha. It's not really about them looking feminine, they just don't look...masculine...enough.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
He who above all is the wors.......Haha. It's not really about them looking feminine, they just don't look...masculine...enough.
Which is kind of the same thing isn't it? Lol. Sometimes they wear lipstick, blush, and eyeliner, which boggles my mind. WHY?!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I don't see it either, but I like my leading men to be a bit darker. Or maybe I'm just older and not into these trends with feminine looking men.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
I don't see it either, but I like my leading men to be a bit darker. Or maybe I'm just older and not into these trends with feminine looking men.
Their type might be a Push but mine is Weir. Lol. No one's right or wrong. It's a matter of preference.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But being less masculine doesn't necessarily deem one feminine. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay I win for once! Haha.

Mahalo said:
Their type might be a Push but mine is Weir. Lol. No one's right or wrong. It's a matter of preference.  
And yes, Weir is the epitome of masculinity. Wait I think I said Aum A. was....?? Well, they both are! Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why I stopped watching K dramas. Their men look confused. Some comes across so soft. And most of their nose bothers me. I haven't really find a guy I truly think he's handsome. Something in them is lacking. And if I find one cute the next time I see him his nose gets sharper and sharper like WTH!!!

Push in his lakorn with Lily look awful with the makeup. I don't care how cute you are if your makeup is more evidence than the girl you become unattractive.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't like push until ugly duckling. .. love his character! ! ..fell in love with p'suer... being joo knight and loving her 4 her heart