CH3 lakorn vs CH5 lakorn vs CH7 lakorn

Which ch.do you prefer overall? Story/plot/nang ek/pra ek

• Total voters

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't have a favorite channel because when i watch them, I only watch for the lakorn, there are some i like some i don't like, and i never even knew they had diff channels until i came onto this site, so i can't vote. :)

waverly

sarNie Egg
 I prefer channel 3 lakorns. Better acting, plot, and production. Channel 7 is all over the place with their plot and and is nonsensical  most of the time. As for channel 5, I love their production quality. Acting is decent for the most part. They produced some of favorites such as s Roy Ruk Roy Adeed and Cheewit Puer Ka Hua Jai Puer Ter, but have failed to capture my interest these past years. It just isn't like it used to be...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
CH3 because of Anne hehe. If I remember correctly though, I watched more of CH7/CH5 lakorns back in the days, I've only recently been watching a lot of CH3 lakorns due to Thongprasom. Hehe.

purpleice

sarNie Egg
I gotta say CH3. Better looking actors/actresses, better actors/ actresses overall and best lakorn lengths. Not too long or too short.
BUT, I find CH5 plots really REALLY interesting sometimes but their lakorns are so dang long and draggy at some points.
CH7? Oh, I forgot they existed...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea back in the days when KOB, NOON, and AUM were still the "IT" of CH7, CH7 was better in my opinion.  However, since Kob, Noon and Aum's generation slowly disappeared, CH3 has taken over!  Today, ch3 rocks bottoms up! lol MARK, NADECH, YAYA, KIM, MINT.  OH MY!! What does CH7 have to compare with? lol  Nothing as of now. lmao!!! Just my opinion. lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I grow up watching ch.7 but all of suddenly i fall head over toe to ch.3! I have couple star i like in ch.7 but it not helping...some reason ch.7 bow a day seem lost! Now i literally love ch.3 because most of their star are my favorite! They got good looking star as well with better quality...better production and better storyline?? No wonder ch.7 star thinking about moving over LMFAO!!

Ch.7 now have...

Weir, Mai Davika, Om Akkaphan, Kwan Usamanee...tat it!

Ch.3 now have...

Nadech, Kimmy, Mark, Chalida, Boy Pakorn, Margie, Ken Theeradeth, Ann Thingparsom, Aum Atichart, Aff Taksoran, Ken Phupoom, Janie Tienphosuwan...da list could just go on and on! LoL

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I watch any lakorns, no matter what channel it is. However, I watched mostly channel 3 and channel 7, I grow up with both of these channels. I used to really like channel 7 when I was young, all of their lakorns, productions, producers, and the overall lakorn length and stuff, were all good back then, and they had so many Top Actors and Actresses in their channel, that made their lakorns won variety of Top Awards. But now, most of their lakorns are dragging and lacking a lot, even if they have some good young actors and actresses like Porshe S., Min P., Mai Davika, Baifern, Chat Pariyachat, Weir, Pancake, Kwan, Cee, and them, it still wouldn't help anyways because their lakorns are lacking with good productions, good storylines, and the overall length of their lakorns. Right now, the only lakorn I like from channel 7 so far, is Yok Leaud Mungkorn, and that's it.

I have to choose channel 3 after all with all of the results that channel 7 used to have; Best Actors and Actresses, Good Productions, Good Storylines, Good Lengths, etc., all of those had all transfered to channel 3 now. I'm also very sure that one day, some of those actors and actresses I listed above, will be switching out of channel 7 also, and once that comes... I don't know how will channel 7 will make good lakorns after that, because even right now, their lakorns are dragging a lot already and channel 3 had topped channel 7, especially since 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao, 3 Num Nuer Thong, Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying, Ruk Parthiharn, and Narak, and Plerng Toranong gangs all got born now.

You all know who are the people I meant from those lakorns, right? Mark, Chalida, Nadech, Yaya, Boy Pakorn, Margie, Taew, Matt, Ken Phupoom, Kimberley, Mario, they are all born to become the best actors and actresses in the present and future :) And the veteran actors and actresses like Aum A, Ann T., Ken T., Chompoo A., etc. we don't need to explain much about them, they're flying out there already hahah 

Even channel 3 has the best young and old villain stars also, like Gubgib, Natwara, Alex R. (he played so well in Raeng Pratana), Ploy Cherman (she play both nang'ek and nang rai), May Fuerngarom (she play in Khun Samee Kamalor Tee Ruk, as Chompoo's friend & was p'Num Gunchai's ex-gf), Not Warit Fuerngarom (May's cousin/relative), and Num Gunchai. Channel 7 also used to have these veteran villain stars too, but has lost them now. So my choice goes to channel 3 ALL THE WAY lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
WOW I knew that Ch3 would dominate but didn't expect all votes so far goes to Ch3 lol

To be honest, Ch7 has better plot and more resource but they don't know how to use it wisely. I don't have any favorite daras, well I do, but none has made it onto my bias list. And if they are my bias, they are not being promoted or they have the crappiest lakorn out of the crappiest LOL Some of my bias includes Amy K (stop following her work but still adore her), Jeab Chompoo (my Benja Keta Kwarm Ruk bias), and that is basically it haha.

Ch3 has their fair share of horrible and crappy lakorns. Their strongest point, 3/5 of their lakorns has depth and they have better script writers overall. Oh sequence is good too. What I mean by that is that the actor doesn't change hair color every 10 minutes LOL coughpancakecough in coughtaweepopecough.

Ch5... I have nothing to say. Actually I have a lot to say but definitely nothing nice. I have not like a single lakorn from them especially with the casting. 

Ch9... wannabe Korean at times but I still give them props for trying. Some of their lakorns are not bad but they usually have 2-3 lakorns a year.

Ch8... LOL HAHA... Um... Keep trying. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn the voting polls you guys created Ch3 is a boom the highest votes nobody seems to pick others

I have to admit that I used to watch only ch.7 but that was way back in the early 2000's...then I shifted to ch.3.  I must say that ch.3 lakorns are less trashy/have more substance than ch.7's in my opinion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
I have to admit that I used to watch only ch.7 but that was way back in the early 2000's...then I shifted to ch.3.  I must say that ch.3 lakorns are less trashy/have more substance than ch.7's in my opinion.
i was the same back in those i watch alot of Ch7 but then they slightly making me watch Ch3 more 

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
lmao ch3 will always be the best cuz of their actor and actress. ch7 dont really have an actor that i like as for actress only one i like is kob cuz her acting and her always beutiful body.

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
hai, I'm new to the lakorn world. previously I only watched mostly CH3 lakorn (Sood Sanaeha, Game Rai Game Ruk, Duang Jai Akkanee, Punyachon Kon Krua). But recently I watched a Ch5 lakorn (Pan Rak Pan Rai) and got really hooked!! I didn't expect to like it..but I do!! haha..However the ratings are very different from the other CH3 lakorn that I have watched. I don't get it. It's just as good. I've noticed that some actors only act in lakorns produced by a certain channel. This really doesn't happen in my country. So, I'm intrigued by the difference in the different channels.

Can anyone contribute why their ratings are so remarkably different. And are there difference between the lakorns produced from each channel? e.g I heard that CH7 lakorns have lotsa boran genre.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Well truthfully, any lakorn and each channel has their own ratings. Channel 3 is considered as the famous and better channel though channel 5 and 7 do come up with just as good lakorns. Recently people say that channel 7 lakorns are too draggy and boring, but it's only some that are. Yes Channel 7 has a lot of borans. I guess channel 3 is more famous because it has more actors and actresses that are new and cute also decent in acting. The other two channels just seem to have the same pra' ek's over and over again (Channel 5 having Pong Nawat). Also, channel 3 gives all their actors and actresses equal time on screen whereas channel 5 and 7 their newbies don't get supported much. But now I'm beginning to dislike channel 3 for their no real kisses ban.

Sorry if i was a bit confusing. :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I moved your topic to the Thai section. :)

In answer to your question(s), from what I understand, it seems like Channel 7 is the oldest channel, and a lot of Thai citizens watch it more, plus it usually get a lot of ratings in the rural areas since there are more people living in there (I think). But yep, Channel 3 is more popular (and successful) even though Channel 7 lakorns have more ratings. Ch. 5 will occasionally have its hit (or popular or decent) lakorn(s), but it tends to have the lowest ratings. I usually follow Ch. 5 lakorns (since it has appealed to me in the past), but Ch. 3 is growing onto me. Ch. 7, on the other hand, only interests me if I'm interested in their pairings/lakorn plot. ;)