[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you ka for sharing!

Wow, didn't know NY's characters Petra and Ramin will have two children here, a boy and a girl.

The boy said,
" I'm so happy my cheeks hurt from smiling and grinning so much. The first drama in my life, I will be playing a son of super stars Pe Nadech and Pe Yaya.
I'm so excited jumping up and down. Please do not forget to follow my work. "

The baby girl said,
"So very happy. I'm going to play a daughter of Pe Nadech and Pe Yaya in lakorn Leh Lub Salub Rarng ka. "

Awww, seems like pranangs will have two babies in this version :)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
IMG_2690.JPG Repost @peckprem
แสง ส่อง สาว @urassayas #มองหน้าถ้ำ #cavernclub #peckshot #ppjournaljourney

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
If I view the pictures via iphone, the pictures looks good in size but if I view it via desktop, it shrink:confused12:

They are working hard to get this aired in August 2017 :clap::clap:

IMG_2718.JPG

พี่ทีมสตันท์แมน

IG: nt_nhong
"สนุกมากครับที่ได้ทำงานกับนักแสดงที่มีสปิริตสูงและน้องสองคนนี้คือนักแสดงตัวจริง"

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
IMG_2719.JPG

IG: jamerun
"ปิดจ๊อบเล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง นักแสดงทุกคนเก่งมากๆ ทีมงานก็สู้ขาดใจ ขอบคุนทุกๆคนนะครัช #เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง คันเอ่ยมะเข้าพวก อิอิ @urassayas @keaw_jung #ขุนหมื่นครูมวย #สำนักมวยนวรัช #มวยโคราชสายครูบัววัดอิ่ม #stuntman"

Translations by google

IG: Jamerun
" turn off a secret job, all the actors, the actor, all very good, the team is fighting the edge of the people. Time #and @Keaw_jung #Khun Boxing teacher #court #boxing #boxing

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
IMG_2727.JPG
IG: gabump
อากาศมันร้อน...บทบู๊มันเยอะ#เล่ห์ลับเป็นละครตลก #ละครลูกกวาดหวานเจี๊ยบ

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
This is where they switch back to their original self

เป็นฉากที่รามินพาเภตราหนีผู้ร้ายแล้วโดดลงหน้าผา ไหลมาตามน้ำทั้งคู่ก็หมดสติไป ฟื้นมาอีกทีก็สลับร่าวคืนกันกันและกัน แล้วก็..อย่างที่แอดเอามาให้อ่านกันนั่นหล่ะ อิ อิ
ภาพแคปจากคลิปค่ะ

IMG_2729.JPG

Credit to the rightful owner

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
IMG_2744.JPG

นับถอยหลังรอ #เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง อีกไม่กี่วันแล้ว

IG: ibees_ipr
"จะได้ดูแล้วเภตรา~รามิล #เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง #lehlub #noproblemfg #ch3"

Credit as tagged

little22

sarNie Juvenile
funny how i didnt watch the first version with dome and cherry. but i really look forward with this new version. it's interesting storyline not that i like to watch the switch body. but what got me hook was the teaser of how Yaya (boy) is raping Nadech (girl) hehe.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
31 July 2017 coming soon

IG: noproblemfg - จะสลับกันยังไง ต้องรอดู #เร็วๆนี้ #เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง #ch3 #ch33hd

IMG_2753.JPG