[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Oh really funny!!!! ;)
@YadechTaemint I heard that kind of pregnancy too but I heard that it happens when baby is a boy. :p hehe
But I have a feeling that I'll be shocked with this episode. :)
From the BTS pictures it looks like they will have a boy & a girl so it could happen :pancarta:
I also agree, I think I will also be shocked by this episode

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Already Sunday, can't wait for Monday.
Sad thing is... up until now there's no eng sub for Ep 7 and 8. T_T :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Repost 2 photos to comment about them :).

Ahhh Nadech, you always be looking at Yaya no matter what even when I think he should be closing his eyes like Yaya to soak in the special moment :D.

Awwwwww I love how they all have on denim tops & blouses, they all match :). Can't go wrong with denim tops, I have about 3 or more denim tops myself too lol, this little family of PetRamin not only gorgeously good looking but they have good fashion as well :D....this photo could be in a magazine about family & fashion lol...who knows maybe NY will do something like this in the future ;)...so happy for NY to finally have kids onscreen lol...no more funny photoshopped photos of them & themselves as babies for NY family photos :D.

Cr: komchadluek, by barry yaya & bubba

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: My guess is Ramin fainted while Petra gave birth! Oh gosh, I'm dying!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I can't anymore!!!

Screenshot_20170827-022315.jpg
Credit: As Tagged

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I actually love everyone in NYFC xD they are like detectives that notice every little thing :pancarta:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYS--pQhHMr/
The picture on the left is the new decking in Nadech's house I think & on the right is a pic Yaya put on her Insta story yesterday so Yaya may have gone shopping with Mae Kaew for the wood/tiles for the deck. I love how close their families are :icon12::icon12:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
@YadechTaemint, you make my day with these posts :love: I noticed yaya's story, but didn't put things together. I would like to be a fly to see their private life :love::facepalm::pancarta: I love how their families are involved in their life too :icon12:...It's like they belong to one family.

Guys, seriously..in this forum isn't there a thread dedicated to Nadech and Yaya? :confused12: I usually read news about them in their lakorns' threads.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@YadechTaemint, you make my day with these posts :love: I noticed yaya's story, but didn't put things together. I would like to be a fly to see their private life :love::facepalm::pancarta: I love how their families are involved in their life too :icon12:...It's like they belong to one family.

Guys, seriously..in this forum isn't there a thread dedicated to Nadech and Yaya? :confused12: I usually read news about them in their lakorns' threads.
I haven't been on the forum for that long but I don't think there is an NY specific thread, not that I know of anyway.

Ms.Zoe

@HyeSoo Actually there is a thread for NY that I created :), at first it was specifically for NY's translated news but since there were so many translated news about them that I was overwhelmed lol so I wasn't able to keep up lol & then I decided to include "randomness" :D to the title since sometimes me & other NYers would stop by the thread and spazz about NY on many topics :D.

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...yaya-translated-news-randomness.61754/page-12

Nadech & Yaya also have their own threads as well.

Yaya ---> https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/forums/yaya-urassaya-sperbund.277/

Nadech ---> https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/forums/nadech-kugimiya.276/

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYTaoruhmgB/

Good to know I'm not the only one who noticed :aaaaa:
My Thai isn't the best but I think in that 3 zaap episode, Yaya said that in her family they wear their wedding ring on their right hand, not the left hand.
Mae Kaew's caption on one of her latest pics was also a bit weird; she said "I wish Nadech Yaya to have full of happiness and successes na ka"(translation credit to kataloveny)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Y'all r playing with my heart right now.
When I first saw the pic, I swear I almost had a heart attack.

Oh god I can't stop smiling at the pics....
When I first saw the picture, I zoomed in on Yaya's finger and I literally dropped my phone when it clicked in my head that it might be a ring :risas3: Then I was like wait a minute, isn't that the wrong hand? Then I remembered what she said during that 3 Zaap episode and I started screaming & dancing :cheer::cheer:

Ms.Zoe

I forgot to comment more concerning about news of NY. Yes, when there is a work of NY that is most current (from what I have seen), NYers will post & comment NY news in a thread created specially for that current work then after that work is completed, NYers will move to another thread created for NY's next work so after LLSR, we all will meet in Likit Ruk thread :).