[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I'm not gonna even fixate on the ring movements because that's probably what she to throw people off or something :D

What I'm focused on is y there's a SHiNy ass ring on her ring finger of her right hand, the one where she stated heavily in previous 3zaap Eps, that it's where her family members wear their wedding ring
^.^
N lol there r lots of articles out on this and it's all over social media :D

What excuses do u guys think we will hear this time?
I think a "camera of phone was acting up that night" or "bad lighting in restaurant"
She might have switched the 2 rings around so the ring on the index finger of left hand is shown as the ring on ring finger of right hand in the female group photo <--- this photo wasn't taken in the bathroom lol. Not sure if it was taken before or after Yaya went into the bathroom so there was time for her to switch the 2 rings. In the group photo, I can't make out which ring makes the bling bling lol.

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
U might want to save it because Ep 9 will be tonight but Ep 10 :crybaby2:is next week >.< ch3 is airing some special event or something on Tuesday..that's y taew's drama was pushed...

I'm so disappointed...I don't want to part from ramin n Petra yet
Oh no :facepalm: I need to wait until next week for the last episode.
Yes... I still can't get enough with this lakorn. I want to see more finn moments from them. And we need to wait until next year for their next lakorn and nakee movie :crybaby2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Detective YadechTaemint's investigation has concluded that:
1. Suspects Nadech Kugimiya & Yaya Sperbund (or should I say Kugimiya now;)) hosted a special dinner for their family members to announce their engagement

2. The ring on Yaya's right hand in the group picture with all the ladies is probably the engagement ring cuz that's a big ass flash & only a relatively big diamond can probably cause that flash

3. The ring she wore on her left hand in her IG story while saying 'This toilet ' may be the new ring P'Kalamare asked her about when they were filming for 3 Zaap this month & she said she bought it herself (this was when she warned Nadech that he has to get her a big diamond ring if he ever proposes :pancarta:)

4. The ring in her IG story where she says 'Night' is on her LEFT hand, not her right hand so it's not the diamond ring - it may be the bow ring or a new ring she bought herself, I'm not sure. (I could be wrong though cuz the fact that it's a mirror reflection is messing with my brain :p)

5. NY knows how to toy with their fans' hearts but I still love them :cheer:

I am now ready for any excuses they will throw at us

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I know I'm meant to hate Richard but I'm really loving him right now :pancarta: he is so good at acting angry

Edit: lol I didn't get to love him for long enough, thanks Ramin for shooting him :crybaby2:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I hate writers...why these sweet moments just now? Almost at the end of the show? My heart can't stand it :sad6: Give me more and more romantic moments:icon12:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Again with the rushing...... SLOW DOWN FOR GOD SAKES... THE GOOD PART HAS JUST STARTED and they are already rushing...