[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yaya wore more than 1 ring during family dinner event.

1st Edit: So that photo with a flash from 'some ring', I think that some ring is the same ring in the 2nd photo below, it doesn't look like the infinity/bow ring, it looks like a ring with a butterfly :confused12:.

2nd Edit: that some ring is the ring on the hand she held her phone.

Screenshot_2017-08-27-14-32-20.png Screenshot_2017-08-27-14-32-30-1.png

Cr to urassayas IG

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
It's so weird tho...
None of her rings should have given that type of flash or shouldn't have given that bright of a flash plus it seems as if yaya is hinting at the ring because her fingers were positioned quite awkwardly(?):confused12::confused12: :confused12: Another thing was keaw_jung's caption...:angel10: like y the very sentimental caption... "I wish nadech and yaya full of happiness and success"...
a dinner "sponsored" by nadech and yaya for only them and their parents, so intimate :love:

I don't know, but one thing's for sure I'm a happy shipper :p all these fin moments (from stars on star to the tonight show and now this family dinner) :angel10:and tonight reuniting with our beloved raminXpetra #blessed :aaaaa:

Yaya needs to stop wearing so many rings or buy a better camera or something because I swear I was about to go blind staring so intensely at those pics :fighting3:

Kian

sarNie Egg
I got a headache trying to figure out where the rings are on each picture. One second it's on her ring finger, and the next it's on her index finger esp. in her story where she does an OK sign. That could be the other ring on the other hand or something I have no idea. I'm already having enough trouble distinguishing my left from my right, so I'll leave that detective work to you guys :pancarta:

Another thing was keaw_jung's caption...:angel10: like y the very sentimental caption... "I wish nadech and yaya full of happiness and success"...
a dinner "sponsored" by nadech and yaya for only them and their parents, so intimate :love:
Which pic was this caption for specifically? Was it the one with Yaya's dad in it? I feel so fin even I don't understand a word of Thai and am just going off everyone else's observations :aaaaa::cheer:

btw, if that was really an engagement ring, do you guys think the proposal happened yesterday at dinner or before that and then they went for dinner to celebrate?

Last edited:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
It should be this one...I read the translation of the caption on NYinterFC (on Facebook), I think the proposal happened yesterday and then they went for dinner to celebrate :thumbup:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I got a headache trying to figure out where the rings are on each picture. One second it's on her ring finger, and the next it's on her index finger esp. in her story where she does an OK sign. That could be the other ring on the other hand or something I have no idea. I'm already having enough trouble distinguishing my left from my right, so I'll leave that detective work to you guys :pancarta:

Which pic was this caption for specifically? Was it the one with Yaya's dad in it? I feel so fin even I don't understand a word of Thai and am just going off everyone else's observations :aaaaa::cheer:

btw, if that was really an engagement ring, do you guys think the proposal happened yesterday at dinner or before that and then they went for dinner to celebrate?
yep its that one :)

also with ur question....OMG i just made a really weird sound lol but umm...i would say at the dinner just because of the caption
but it could also be before the dinner cuz i did find it weird that yaya kept subconsciously grabbing nadech's hand on stars on star show and during the tonight show (thanks to urassayadotcom) yaya subconsciously kept reaching for nadech's hand when she's referring/talking to him and the same with nadech but not as often as yaya :D :)
another thing that comes to mind was when she told nadech to buy for a bigger ring during 3zaap bts with kalamare lolling

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
the ring is on her right hand because iphone's cam is at the right side but it does not look like engagement ring. However other pic prove otherwise. It shines like a diamond lol

Ms.Zoe

In LLSR Ramin proposes to Petra, I think N might does the same thing too :). Looking at the photo above again, Y clearly wants the ring to be in the shot & in an okay hand sign, a yes. And the photo frame in the background has a photo of two people looking like a couple so my delusional thinking says that ring in the photo is a special ring given to Yaya :D.

Cr to urassayas IG

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Finally I can watch ep 7-8 with english sub. Thanks for the info :)
U might want to save it because Ep 9 will be tonight but Ep 10 is next week >.< ch3 is airing some special event or something on Tuesday..that's y taew's drama was pushed...

I'm so disappointed...I don't want to part from ramin n Petra yet

Kian

sarNie Egg
In LLSR Ramin proposes to Petra, I think N might does the same thing too :). Looking at the photo above again, Y clearly wants the ring to be in the shot & in an okay hand sign, a yes. And the photo frame in the background has a photo of two people looking like a couple so my delusional thinking says that ring in the photo is a special ring given to Yaya :D.

Cr to urassayas IG
Hm, I think she did the OK hand sign with her left hand, right? Because the ring is on the index finger and not the ring finger. In another pic, there's a shiny ring on the right hand on the ring finger. Which is why I'm so confused because in the all girls picture (Nadech's mom, Yaya's mom, and someone else), the ring is on her left hand but on the ring finger. Why are these pictures mirrored :crybaby2:I'm probably confusing everyone so I should shut up now :BangHead:

P.S., if anyone knows what ring is on which finger of which hand, please let me know lol I'm super curious but just too lost to figure it out right now

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I'm not gonna even fixate on the ring movements because that's probably what she wants to throw people off or something :D

What I'm focused on is y there's a SHiNy ass ring on her ring finger of her right hand, the one where she stated heavily in previous 3zaap Eps, that it's where her family members wear their wedding ring
^.^
N lol there r lots of articles out on this and it's all over social media :D

What excuses do u guys think we will hear this time?
I think a "camera of phone was acting up that night" or "bad lighting in restaurant"

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Hm, I think she did the OK hand sign with her left hand, right? Because the ring is on the index finger and not the ring finger. In another pic, there's a shiny ring on the right hand on the ring finger. Which is why I'm so confused because in the all girls picture (Nadech's mom, Yaya's mom, and someone else), the ring is on her left hand but on the ring finger. Why are these pictures mirrored :crybaby2:I'm probably confusing everyone so I should shut up now :BangHead:

P.S., if anyone knows what ring is on which finger of which hand, please let me know lol I'm super curious but just too lost to figure it out right now
Yes ok hand sign with her left hand. She wore 2 rings (each hand has a ring); left hand, ring on index finger & right hand, ring on ring finger. The female group photo, ring is on ring finger of right hand. The photos I posted, I got them as screenshots from Yaya's stories on IG. She was in the bathroom shooting the clip & taking photos from what I think from looking at her stories on IG.

Edit to include: One screenshot photo has Yaya using the bathroom mirror so it confuses viewers the direction of right & left ;).

I think the ring on index finger of left hand has a significant meaning compared with the ring on ring finger of right hand.

Last edited:

Kian

sarNie Egg
I'm not gonna even fixate on the ring movements because that's probably what she to throw people off or something :D

What I'm focused on is y there's a SHiNy ass ring on her ring finger of her right hand, the one where she stated heavily in previous 3zaap Eps, that it's where her family members wear their wedding ring
^.^
N lol there r lots of articles out on this and it's all over social media :D

What excuses do u guys think we will hear this time?
I think a "camera of phone was acting up that night" or "bad lighting in restaurant"
Lol good idea. As for the excuses, they're probably gonna say she bought the rings for herself again lmao and "our relationship has always stayed the same"