[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Storyline thanks to lazydramafan for posting <3 i thought ill put it in a spoiler for ppl like myself who doesnt want to be spoiled :p

Lazydramafan said:
lovefactually IG translated:

LaeLubSaLubRang @ Novel- Ramil: High profile police from Special Unit who is egocentric in male and looks down female. He is unfaithful to his nice girlfriend. - Patra: Superstar girl who looks down male and co-workers. She is not grateful to her manager, who has helped her from nobody, and moves to tomboy manager. - Sinfulness, from previous life of these destiny couples who can't fill their hopes to end up together because of their conviction, bring these male and female to learn human being's Integrity, honesty and respect by being in exchanged gender. They face danger, difficulties and obstacles to make them gradually improve, share&care, find true love, and finally create their family in pregnancy.
Credits to lovefactually IG
Translation link: https://instagram.com/p/26BwgNRjNH/

space4ny IG translated:
Introduction for LehLubSalubRang .
"When you are a soulmate, destiny will bring you together." But if both of them still have pride and proud of their gender, and think that they are better than the other. It will be hard to understand each other, and will never be able to be together like it said above.......even though they are soulmate. .
Just like Ramil and Phetra, their both are soulmate that never end up together for many lifetime. Because they both think that they are better than the other in every way. In this lifetime the karma make them switch their body. To help them understand and learn about each other life. Then the trouble start when the manly policeman transform into a girlish policeman. At the same time, a sweet actress is acting only action fighting role. It make all the people around them so confuse. And the differential of their body, the body that they are not familia with. Make him and her so puzzle.
Will this body changing help create love, reduce their stubbornness inside their mind and help them to become the solemate with happy ending after the failure in many lifetime. Find the answer in "LehLubSalubRang" .
Credits to space4ny IG
Translation link: http://websta.me/p/993485186128389049_1552944839

Step

Mrs James Ma

That night Petra laying down and thinking about what happen in the afternoon. Ramil walked out of the bathroom with a bathrobe and a thick cream on his face. . "Thank you very much krab for taking care of my face". . "Ohh... I forgot that this is your face. It's my bedtime routine, I have to mask my face.". . "Don't worry, just come here and lay down with me". . Petra open her arm for Ramil to come and sleep with her. Ramil get on the bed and put his head on her small shoulder with a happy face. . "Whether or not you mask your face, you still beautiful.". . "You don't have to praise me, because that's mean you are praising your handsome face.". . "Yes, that's right.". . Ramil rest his head on Petra's shoulder and feel uncomfortable. So they switch, now Petra resting on Ramil's wide shoulder instead. They both smile at each other.

Cr spave4ny

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for sharing.

Can't wait to watch that scene.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Жду с нетерпением начала съемок, может кто знает примерно дату начала?

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Oh my lord... Words can't explain how excited I am! I even teared up for some reason reading the sypnosis. Love NY forever :heart:  I really hope there is someone that will kindly sub this for the fans that can't understand or speak Thai.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Yah thanks , ice is good , thought she didn't want to do lakorn ? Wonder why she decided to do this one lol.. Great casts

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Let see that is like 5/6 days away :dance2:. I can't wait to see Na in his character's uniforms (that would be the first for Na, isn't it?) & Ya get glammed up for her character's role (like how she gets glammed up in KC or even better lol).

I don't know the other two new confirmed casts but they have sweet looking faces.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I can't believe the fitting is in less than a week ekkkkk, so excited to see my lovelies back! Looking forward to see Na in a uniform as well.
I wish I could just fast forward those remaining few days lol