[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
September will start tomorrow and also the countdown closer days for LLSR fitting.  :dance3:  :dance2:  :woot2:  :weee:  :cheer:
Do confess that I can be a Garfield kind of Monday person but not today.  :rofl: :rofl:

Mahalo - Do think that LLSR production will be Feel Good and not No Problem even though both do mean that P'Mam will be the producer.

bubbles8 - I am sorry it was not my intention to spoil for others that don't wish to be it. :nailbiter: And thanks to your comment did manage to finally make that spoiler command thing work with me for the first time. It was my fourth time trying to make that thing work out :phew: ....lowtech survival battle fights. :facepalm: Hope it does look better like this then - http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62054-ch3-leh-lub-salub-rarng-no-problem/page-2 . Since remakes and novels synopsis may face storyline changes in the new lakorn version...didn't consider spoiler informations like that, so it is good to know what a person that doesn't enjoy them may see as a spoiler. I am so guilty of loving any spoilers :blush: :ph34r: ...so if you noticed that I did forget please feel free to comment about it. Will try to fix it as soon as I can.

Mrs. Zoe - Yes it will be Nadech first time in a policemen uniform. It may depend on what he will be working with it too though because some special division cops in lakorns I didn't see with thai police officer uniforms.  

Nadech at the Carnival and Fun Fair event - some basic check update test about LLSH :nailbiter: :ghehe:
http://websta.me/p/1063052899733667228_1829006214
http://websta.me/p/1063055517725949449_1829006214
Credits to ka.ta_love_ny IG
Video credits to by_family
Translation by ka.ta_love_ny IG
Lakorn title and....
http://websta.me/p/1063052899733667228_1829006214
Character profession and p'ek name
http://websta.me/p/1063055517725949449_1829006214
Credits to ka.ta_love_ny IG
Video credits to by_family
Translation by ka.ta_love_ny IG

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
bubbles8 - It doesn't seem odd to be a hard fighter resistance spoiler temptation person. Do also admire your strenght for trying to resist. Please keep on fighting.  :arrg:  :numchuck: :gungirl:  :ninja:  I wouldn't be able to do that.  :secret:  :coverlaf:  If I can help you with that sometimes just let me know...there may be some others that do feel like that as well...even among silent readers...so it is nice that I could learn the spoiler command and different perspectives too.   

queenyeon - It is already 2 days to go in my time zone now. On my LLSH fitting count down mind moves may seem like that :dance2: :dance3: :weee: but in reality can't make much noise now.... :shutup:  :bhehe: .

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay.....couple more days before the fitting....I'm so excited!!!  :dance1:

Nadech looks so cool...

Yaya's taking an afternoon stroll in the park with daddy .  Hope her dad feels better soon....

cr:as tagged

queenyeon

sarNie Adult

This time you can call it Hots meet Hots. When actor "Tor Thanapop" got a chance to work with koojin "Yaya Urassaya" and "Nadech-Kugimiya". Recently Tor have revealed to us. .
Tor : "At the moment, drama that I'm going to work on is "LehLabSalabRang". I have a chance to work with senior like "Yaya" and "Nadech" too. I got paired with "Ice Preechaya". I'm not worry that the viewers are not going to interest in us. I'm very happy because Nadech-Yaya is one of the couple that I dream of working with. I decided to act in this drama because it's a decision between executive level. They will consider and choose for me. But the script is not finished yet. On the 4th of September I will do my best and I don't think it's going to be any problem. I never have any problem and would like to thank the channel for giving me the opportunity many times. 

About contract with channel 3. They haven't contact me about this matter. And it's have to be process on the executive level first. Now my contact is with NaDao, but I'm not sure how long the contact is.

credits: Space4NY @ ig

I guess he's talking about them in here (https://instagram.com/p/7IFNqPiHSI/)
cr: Nyclub_pantio @ ig

Lazydramafan : 2 days to go here as well hahaha I can't contain the excitement!  :woot: it's going to be a long wait but I'm sure it's gonna be worth it! 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I srs cant contain my excitemen either lol Not only naya, but want to see tor and ice too, cos ive never seen them before, and intrigue to see who the other casts are aswell! Arghhh trying to suppress not only my excitement but my expectations also :p

The dja and tnnkk gang will be back in 2days, cant believe it's been 3-4yrs since tnnkk fitting already

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, welcome and hope to see you more na ka.   It depends on the type of lakorn na, but it usually takes around 8 months, give or take a few ka.

Yay...getting closer!!!

Our beautiful pra-nang.....

Acting class......

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@MrsChum, welcome and hope to see you more na ka.   It depends on the type of lakorn na, but it usually takes around 8 months, give or take a few ka.

Yay...getting closer!!!

Our beautiful pra-nang.....

Acting class......

Thanks for your response @bubba. I'm visiting Thailand on March 2016. Was hoping that their lakorn will air around that time so there will be some kind of promoting event. Really want to meet them at least once during my visit.

I will try to stop by more often. Been working a lot so lately I just read without comment. Thank you to every one for the update or else I will be so behind on NY news.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
It is countdown day 1 here. :dance3: :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3:

queenyeon - Yes, the begining of another Yadech waiting period start.  :woot:  Countdown just some hours soon. :weee: 

Bong Mao - I glad you could join with so few days to finish the countdown. :weee: 

bubbles8 - Do remember that too.

bubba - Do hope Yaya's father may feel better soon too. 

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Please please please let it be beautiful wardrobes the casts

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
2 more days to go for me :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot: :woot2: :woot:.

I am really excited because this is the first NY lakorn I get to countdown starting from the announcement of confirmed casts & now waiting for fitting day to come :dance2:. I am glad to be part of this counting down with you all :dance2:.

Cr to original owner

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for it to be TOMORROW  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I will be on a long road trip and will not be able to celebrate with you all tomorrow so let me celebrate early!

Secret Switching ...... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

credit Barry.Ya FB