[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Already Petra has rumours of being a LESBIAN and now seeing Ramin's speeeeeeeeeeed, I am sure he will flirt with women even after body switch . IT'S GONNA BE SCANDALOUS :angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Next episode is on next monday. According to the producers, LLSR will be short maybe 12 or more. We are just in episode 2 and we are already dead, they give us a lot, it's surprising from them because we have always seen soft kiss scene from them. Just think that there are still a rape scene to come, many other kiss scenes and an intense love scene at the waterfall at the end when they come back to their bodies, I will be dead because of sugar. Need insuline !!!!!!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

I think the kisses scene that we have seen today was so intense. First because it was true 1000% and it also lasted long lol, just to check if everybody have well seen what was going on, NY give us real kisses scene !!! I found those scenes so romantic, it was not just any kisses scene but so intense and romantic, the music that they chose were also so good, the atmosphere was perfect. To see two people who really take care of their private life in thai ET was unexpected to see them deliver us this kind of love scene. I was happy to enjoy wth all of you this episode. I think this episode will have a record in term of view in youtube looool.

CHEERS NY!

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
Dang! I haven't seen the eps yet, but will right after I post this. :)Work kept me away till now, seeing all these kisses happening has me smiling, celebrating :aaaaa: and blessing Anne Thongprasom:angel10:. She knows how to get the good dramas and allow then to lock lips(likit ruk better be like this);).

Though I am not into the whole couples thing the fans go hard core for (no hate, just my opinion) they are a good looking couple(whether confirmed or not, they are cute together).
Off I go to watch this:) and to fan out on Yaya, Nadech and Anne's awesomeness.
(Anne for picking them on their next lakorn project,not this one. Lol! Re read my post and saw how it sounded)

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The way Ramin delivers his lines on set...I almost spit my drink out at how exaggerated Ramin's acting was 55555 but now I wonder if things just really do look that exaggerated on-set, each frame has to capture the overt emotion from the actors' faces. :p

GIRRRL, your lover just got blown over by a freaking bomb there's no way his hands are going to be clean isn't that a given??? LOL What kind of fantasy has p'Aum been letting Petra live.
I think more than the kiss, I was touched by their talk after the scene cut, and Ramin was describing the electrical, overwhelming feeling of needing to kiss her "as if to make up for being apart a long time." <3 Then Pearl Petra had to ruin the feels. And I can't believe the kissing became such a hassle that Ramin and Petra had to act separately with stand-ins!

Nok Yoong! She's my ideal too, Akom, hahaha. They're both cute, but I'm not shipping them together yet. He still seems like the little boy crushing on a big sis from school.

Anyway, the fortune teller's reaction was hilarious: "Don't marry him, you won't survive." Then he tried to put it more gently. I suppose fortune tellers have better poker faces in real life?

So many LOL moments in episode 2. But not liking Ramin cheating on his fiancee. Very, very disappointed in him :facepalm:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Rating are low, it's surprising because the buzz was present. The MV has reached 1million views in 1week without the lakorn has been on air. Historically, ch7 has always beat ch3 for many reason, ch3 has their own apps " 3 live " so many people look it directly on their smartphone. Another reason is ch3 share the epiosode just few hours after it ended on their official youtube channel so people can rewatched it again whereas for ch7, people have to look at it directy on TV.

LLSR has a rating aroung 5 in bangkok and urban but around 2 in rural. This kind of story who is very modern may not be the taste of rural people who prefer slap kiss lakorn / period lakorn.

But LLSR is the number 1 in social media ( 1st in twitter), the 1st episode part 1-9 has already 600 000 views in just 1day. It's amazing !! And for those who have watched LLSR on live, everybody have noticed that there are lots of ads during the breaks because NY are both superstar of Thailand so many agencies wants to promote their brands. So that's why ch3 doesn't care that much about rating because they are now in digital world and they can attract many agencies without having high rating like ch7.

I'm sure when we will get through the switch bodies part, rating will increase.

Sure rating is important but it is not the scale to measure if a lakorn is good or bad, it depends on taste of everyone. If you look at it and you enjoy it, it's the most important thing. Most of all comments on LLSR 1st ep seems to be very good, the feedback is excellent. Rural thai people need to open their heart to accept some new modern lakorn like LLSR or Akom.

Thank you so much for your informative reply. Thats what I have been told too by my Thai friend about the ratings. She said that when it comes to NY, sponsorship and advertisements are far more important than ratings. She also said that majority of NY fans live in the capital and many of them have good incomes. Therefore, advertisers cater more to those individuals whom they know will watch the lakorn because of NY rather than individuals living in rural areas who are less likely to have access or money to buy their products. However, its good to know that there is a good response and feedback to the lakorn. I was worried that they didnt like it because I couldnt find any posts about it here on Monday. I feel its gonna get even better once the switch happens :)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
OMG pinch me someone lol :eek: I'm not daydreaming, no more video angle technique for their kisses, they kissed for real onscreen at last :worship2::worship2:......not one but many kisses too :p....finally I could use this emoji slapandkiss we might get some slap & kiss in here or in Likit Ruk :D.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Next episode is on next monday. According to the producers, LLSR will be short maybe 12 or more. We are just in episode 2 and we are already dead, they give us a lot, it's surprising from them because we have always seen soft kiss scene from them. Just think that there are still a rape scene to come, many other kiss scenes and an intense love scene at the waterfall at the end when they come back to their bodies, I will be dead because of sugar. Need insuline !!!!!!

12 episodes only!????:mad:
They have been filming this since 2015 and just finished last month all for 12 episodes! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I'm gonna have such a bad case of withdrawal after its over :sad6:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG never thought I'd live to see NY kiss! Not a peck or harsh forced smooch, it's real passionate kisses. Yaya's lips are bigger & so plump compared to Nadech's that it looks like she's dominating the kiss.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Omg! I really lol at Ramin's acting. His acting sux so bad. Anyways, Yaya is so freakin gorgeous in here. I love her red carpet look in ep.1. Her hair also looks so nice when she went to meet the bad guy in ep.1

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Damn. I love NY but Yaya over act with this character, it comes off really bad/fake...her character is...very annoying. Gonna wait for this to end to watch. *just an opinion