[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@YadechTaemint

Yes, she 's the IT Girl of Thailand. big success with kluen cheewit, model for Vatanika (one of the most well known and sexy brand in Thailand) by openning the catwalk, make it happen MV with Way thaitanium for Maybelline who receives a great feedback. Now brand ambassador for Louis Vuitton. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:. And she deserves everything she has.

Last edited:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ภาพสวยๆ ช่วงท้ายของเรื่องที่เค้ารักกันแล้ว..ดูผู้หมวดเค้าอ้อนเมีย อ้อนไปอ้อนมามีลูกตั้งสามคน..โอ้โฮ๊....
#เล่ห์ลับสบับร่าง❤Premlum ppbt
Cr.Nhucknhic twitter

IMG_2908.JPG

Credit as tagged

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
You cannot enjoy? Just with the love scene they deliver to us, I think it is so enjoyable lol

Yaya latest work on VOGUE THAILAND for LOUIS VUITTON (1st thai actress ambassador)

I liked her in KC but it's not enough to say that I'm her fan. And I'm not that into Nadech so they two kissing means nothing to me unless the lakorn is good. Sorry to say that but my friend is a big fan of them two and she told me about this lakorn all the time, I expected much more than this.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
Some ppl are just sooooo judgemental here, why can't we just watch the series without judging every little flaws and try to enjoy it. I don't know if it's just me but when I tune in to this I look forward to comedy, stress free drama and that's it well the eye actors is a bonus of course.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Tau hu nuoc duong Hello, you must be a new member, I check your profile and see that you are new here since today.
About LLSR, at least you have tried. This lakorn has only two episodes so I don't understand how we can give any judgement yet whereas the highlight of this lakorn is the switch bodies part....
If you don't like, I wish you will find another lakorn to enjoy. There are many many many lakorns to choose, , so good luck.

@yayayaya when it comes to something related to N or Y or NY, you will have to deal with it lol

@loveyaya7 You can also add this one from NYinterFC, maybe some new people who come here and has never watched LLSR will find it enjoy to look at.

SSBT today from nokbanpha, Yaya was so happy because Nadech said that she is very beautiful in front of the media. The switch bodies part will come next week I think so stay tune for those who enjoy this lakorn. If you don't like, it's simple, pass your way.

I think many people enjoy this lakorn, 1st episode has reached 600 000 views in just 1day and are now around 850 000 views. They are talk of the town in thailand, media made their news on LLSR and are 1st in twitter trend even if their rating is not so high. Just one day after it aired, SJDK has already subbed this lakorn. Amazing! Inter viewers can enjoy it as quickly as thai viewers.

So for those who would like to enjoy this lakorn, let me share the link

Last edited:

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
@Tau hu nuoc duong Hello, you must be a new member, I check your profile and see that you are new here since today.
About LLSR, at least you have tried. This lakorn has only two episodes so I don't understand how we can give any judgement yet whereas the highlight of this lakorn is the switch bodies part....
If you don't like, I wish you will find another lakorn to enjoy. There are many many many lakorns to choose, , so good luck.

@yayayaya when it comes to something related to N or Y or NY, you will have to deal with it lol

@loveyaya7 You can also add this one from NYinterFC, maybe some new people who come here and has never watched LLSR will find it enjoy to look at.

SSBT today from nokbanpha, Yaya was so happy because Nadech said that she is very beautiful in front of the media. The switch bodies part will come next week I think so stay tune for those who enjoy this lakorn. If you don't like, it's simple, pass your way.

I think many people enjoy this lakorn, 1st episode has reached 600 000 views in just 1day and are now around 850 000 views. They are talk of the town in thailand, media made their news on LLSR and are 1st in twitter trend even if their rating is not so high. Just one day after it aired, SJDK has already subbed this lakorn. Amazing! Inter viewers can enjoy it as quickly as thai viewers.

So for those who would like to enjoy this lakorn, let me share the link
Hi, yes I'm a new member, my friend suggested me to come here. I have just watched a few lakorns so I'm not a fan of any celebs. Because I liked Yaya in KC, my friend said that I would definitely love this lakorn. Maybe I just expected too much and I was not used to this kind of acting so I was kinda disappointed. I just said my experience. And any problem with being a new member?

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
@sasuke06: oh I'm sorry that I overreacted. It seemed like you were a fan of NY and because I said sth about their lakorn then you came to check my profile. I was a bit sensitive and uncomfortable about this.
The fact that I have been here for a while before signing up today. When I watch a lakorn, I wanna know more about the casts, the rating...and reading you guys talking here is really interesting. So I decided to be a member of AF. Hope we will be friends. Have a nice day!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
For me there are only 3 THAI celebrities that I adore: YAYA, NADECH and LALISA MANOBAN( Part of Blackpink KPOP group).

The first time I watched a Thai lakorn (GRGR) I was annoyed with the side characters and always wondered why they always scream and overact (even during comedy). It took me awhile to get used to them to be honest but I know how it works. So Yaya's Petra was no surprise for me.

Yaya played an actress in KC and there she wasn't bratty to this extent so it is definitely the director's requirement. Also if Petra is loud (and not subtle) then Nadech will get the advantage while portraying her. It's always difficult for a guy to portray a woman IMO.

For me NY have always been perfect but I always have this one tiny complaint (prob director's fault and I dont watch other actors). Its when NY plays bratty characters and when they change they almost become GOD LIKE. Nangfah and Fahlada transition was good but young Darunee to the mature one was too much to take. Darunee is prob my least liked character of hers ( athit too)

LOL I would prob have to die a few times if I had to become god like and go through so much change. So it is safe to say that Thai lakorn always exaggerates character qualities.

I would prefer Petra to still be 1% bratty in a playful manner and Ramin to be a flirty and charming obv with Petra (ONLY) after they become "good".

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thai comedy....is hard to tackle you either have to grow up watching it or you won't be into it. I never watch Thai comedies since it gets too over the top. I wish they took a different approach with her character. If the director tells you to overact then yes this is the directors fault. So I don't blame this completely on Yaya or Nadech, they are in the end following directions.

I'm more on the Likit Ruk ship. So anticipating the character switch there.
I also think Likit Ruk will be good. They are better at serious acting esp Yaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Wait, hold up. I thought the beauty of comedy based genre is suppose to be the overacting? Isn't that what makes it unique?

I think y some people r having problems digesting this lakorn is 1-it's a heavy comedy based lakorn, one with the intention of having the audience just watch it for the LOLs after a stressful week of work etc. 2-it's NY's first heavy comedy based, its inevitable for them to make mistakes/awkward acting, as they mostly do slap/kiss genre. 3-majority of us on AF r interfans so we all have watched hollywood comedy based movies/shows and that's where culture comes in to play, most Asian comedy rely on overacting whereas western r towards sarcasm and such.
Well this is just what I think (been watching all sort of lakorn and other Asian dramas with my mum while growing up but I personally watch western more just because it's easier to understand LOL )

Anyways y can't Monday come now??? I'm having some low key withdrawal symptoms ALReaDY! This is not good for my health, doctor recommend a daily dose of sugar to keep my blood-sugar level optimal ;) xD jk jk

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
It's easy to be confused between disliking the characters or disliking the acting. If you dislike a character that was never intended to be liked, that's a sucesss to the director and script writer. If the director's intention is to make your blood boiled with certain characters and that's exactly what you feel, then that's a win for them. If in the script, Petra is not supposed to be liked by others and you do find yourself rolling your eyes in annoyance then isn't that job well done? If you don't like Yaya's acting when she was probably following what the script requires her to, then how would you like Petra to be portrayed? Sure Yaya isn't the best actress out there, but i do think she does her job well enough that you can't really say it's bad acting. Petra might not just be your cup of tea if she pisses you off that much but then again isn't it the beauty of the drama world that it can make us feel all sort of emotions?

Last edited:

Kian

sarNie Egg
My first Thai lakorn was Kleun Cheewit, and I didn't really know much about LLSR until it started airing. Before it aired, I was expecting Jeerawat and Petra to be similar characters, so I was worried Yaya would be criticized for portraying the same way. I was obviously wrong though Jee and Petra are two opposite sides of a coin. I think Yaya's doing great as Petra. She's supposed to be annoying, bratty, and artificial. Honestly, if you're watching comedy and getting annoyed by "overacting," then maybe you should stick to slap/kiss genres. Acting style preference is totally subjective, so if you don't like what/who you're watching, so be it. But it'd be nice if you don't ruin it for other people who enjoy the drama by picking apart everything just to criticize every little detail.

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
So far, this lakorn is okay for me though some of the characters doesn't have chemistry yet with each other like Petra and her manager. Though Petra's attitude as a superstar is annoying, I think Yaya did a pretty good job making it less irritable in my eyes. This is my first NY lakorn (not a fan of Nadech tbh) and I'm quite surprised that they have real kisses this early especially it's a Ch3 lakorn. Nice gift to the shippers who patiently waited for those kisses. :clap:

Honestly, I'm not quite feeling it yet because it's too early and the switch didn't happen yet. It's a common thing to have this kind of feeling since it's just starting. I think it will be more enjoyable if you're Thai since there might be "inside jokes" that only Thai people would understand and might be lost in translation. Comedy, I think, is one of the hardest genres to sub since there are really cultural differences that only those native can understand. One example for this one was when Ramin thought Petra is hooking up with Tomanee, the lesbian manager and he referred the relationship to a Thai instrument (ching) which sometimes used as a visual representation of a lesbian relationship. Thai people will get it but only a selected few International fans can get it, unless you're so much into lakorns.

So let's be patient. I think, majority of the characters are likeable especially Akom and Nok Yoong. Ice's acting is a disappointment this early. She's not like this in her movies. Maybe because her character is too proper unlike her characters in GTH movies. Nadech, I have to be honest. He's not that tall when he's side by side with Yaya but golly, he's really handsome. I like how naughty his character is. Ramin's character build up is good so far. You can see that he's sneaky and needs to be taught a lesson. Petra, yes, she's annoying but kinda childish and bratty. She sometimes overreact but still manageable. Akom is my favorite. Well, Tor is my favorite. :risas3::risas3:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
So far, I like it but not in love with it it's mehhh. Ehhh. Sure laughs here and there but I'm ready for some real action between our mains cus they haven't probably been together long enough for an intro. So far I see other characters, some useless scenes here and there and our mains in different spot lights not intereacting but just for a few seconds.

I like the acting so far, believable, annoying, cocky, arrogrant, hilarious. But it's alright cus it's going to get better bc it's only episode 1 and 2 for now. Until next week.