[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Both Great and Om are 5 years younger than Cherry, I don't consider it same age group.

Anyway I agree with Sweet_09 Great / Cherry look better than Om / Cherry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Both Great and Om are 5 years younger than Cherry, I don't consider it same age group.

Anyway I agree with Sweet_09 Great / Cherry look better than Om / Cherry.
5 years isn't a huge gap some how I find Great kind of look abit older than Cherry na i think they both look the same

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ oh i can;t wait for this. I love Om/Cherry together. so,i can't wait to see how Great/Cherry will be like. So excited!!!
^-^ Who know i might fall in love with Great/Cherry like i did with Om/Cherry. heheh

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The storyline looks cute, Great loses his memories and Cherry fools him by telling him she's his wife. Looks a little 'woon wai' but not bad, i might watch.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Thanks for explanation, Cupid Candy. :D

I really want to watch this but I must at least know the storyline otherwise I feel so stupid watching raw without know anything.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yeap, if she really want to do the real kiss, I think he's not that hot enough to be kissed by her lol. She didn't even kiss Tik, Mart and Chakrit, so now she's going to kiss Great? I doubt that it would happen. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeap, if she really want to do the real kiss, I think he's not that hot enough to be kissed by her lol. She didn't even kiss Tik, Mart and Chakrit, so now she's going to kiss Great? I doubt that it would happen. :)
we'll just have to wait and see cos sometime there is a yes or a no