[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh Cherry and Grate is so cute...this might be da year if Cherry to win back my heart lol...waiting patiently for a teaser now....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry/Great is so cute i don't know what else to say about them ha Great he reminded of Om

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My sorry but that is not cute at all. She looks too old for him.
Ahem Cookie_King1979 i think they look better than Om Akkaphan and her LMAO...actually if it wasnt for Om and da cute storyline lol i wouldnt finish Rak Ork Akard...Cherry look very or shall i say too muture for Om when he look younger than her...but anyways still a cute lakorn afterall! Sorry for begin off subject hahaha....

Anyways Grate and hus muture handsomeness, they look great! No need to worried???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahem Cookie_King1979 i think they look better than Om Akkaphan and her LMAO...actually if it wasnt for Om and da cute storyline lol i wouldnt finish Rak Ork Akard...Cherry look very or shall i say too muture for Om when he look younger than her...but anyways still a cute lakorn afterall! Sorry for begin off subject hahaha....

Anyways Grate and hus muture handsomeness, they look great! No need to worried???
yeah lately P'Great been aging as well like P'Rome that is why he suited with Cherry more than Om anyway Great/Cherry they're both the same age group but lately Cherry she's been looking hotter and hotter she lost weight so it makes her taller and sexier I'm counting on to see Cherry pair with P'Rome after she's done with P'Great