[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm not only put my hands up but my feet up too!

Can't wait for Likit Ruk!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Who wants to watch LR? Put your hands up lool. I will make U feel even more excited :aaaaa:

For the location, Ann did such a good job :clap:. She has succeed to incorporate every environments and atmospheres as possible: castle, mountain, meadow, waterfall, beach, snow and from the both side, Hrysos and Thailand. Both side are as beautiful as the other one. This lakorn is very well balanced, you will see beautiful sceneries from the beginning to the end. Honestly, I am very impressed with Likit Rak and what Ann has achieved :clap:.

Alice's environment:

Castle

Mountain

Snow

Dawin's environment

The meadow & waterfall

Mountain

cr.as tagged

Island & beach

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so ready for this! I'll be watching this LIVE and will be popping off in this thread every Monday and Tuesday morning ahhaha and maybe some of you can join me by catching the livestream but maybe not too many of you coz I do NOT want the stream to crash ahhahahaah

Kian

sarNie Egg
I'll be waiting for eng subs before watching each episode but Twitter will probably spoil me before I get to actually watch. MUST RESIST TEMPTATION TO CHECK TWITTER TIMELINE EVERY MORNING :pancarta:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting.

Yaya's at Pantene event yesterday at Jampha Shopping Mall in Lamphun province, then she went to the temple.
Yaya 's so pretty.....

So cute....

cr:as tagged, rightful owners

Can I ask, can I have a list of the NY drama's in order please :)?, I am watching Duang Jai Akkanee now :).

Duang Jai Akkanee (2010)
Game Rai Game Ruk (2011)
Torranee Nee Krai Krong (2012)
The Rising Sun: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (2014)
Leh Lub Salub Rarng (2017)
Likit Ruk (2018)...coming soon on May 8th.

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Can't wait for the short documentary on Likit Ruk this Friday and Likit Ruk Launching
at Central world on Monday April 30th.....

Pe' Anne told Nadech that if he doesn't act well then she won't let him eat. This was his reaction.
Poor Nadech....

cr:rightful owners

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m super bored, I’m counting down with you guys too LOL

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Who wants to watch LR? Put your hands up lool. I will make U feel even more excited :aaaaa:

For the location, Ann did such a good job :clap:. She has succeed to incorporate every environments and atmospheres as possible: castle, mountain, meadow, waterfall, beach, snow and from the both side, Hrysos and Thailand. Both side are as beautiful as the other one. This lakorn is very well balanced, you will see beautiful sceneries from the beginning to the end. Honestly, I am very impressed with Likit Rak and what Ann has achieved :clap:.

Alice's environment:

Castle

Mountain

Snow

Dawin's environment

The meadow & waterfall

Mountain

cr.as tagged

Island & beach

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: yayyyyyyyyyy
I will b
e wiating some live update while watching.. it is soo cool to watch without sub and read some hints from fans and later watch sub

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Meee!!! But I can only watch it w/o understanding it maybe relying on Google translate w all the spoiler hahahhaha..so we will be getting one episode only right ?!?