[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I dont understand what you are talking about
If Mark cant sing so what?
What is your point?
I prefer to let you stay an ignorant 555, don't blame me, I think it's fun because just by checking your answers, people will be aware of what is the the extent of your knowledge :p. I already told you once:

Thank you for this answers :p. I think I don't need to continue at all, all the silent readers and the AF members who are using to check LR thread will laugh at you. I will not ask you to change, keep belieiving in what make you feel better whatever it is haha.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@sasuke06 - that's the nail in the coffin. She doesn't know enough and only see and understands what she wants to see or believe. What part of your post said anything about Mark can't sing. If that's her conculsion from your post then we now know the level of her understanding and how green she is with Thai entertainment industry.

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
@Eve Taylor
you said something bad about nadech, yaya, mark and kimberley, so this is for you, just wait :angel10:
View attachment 25006
View attachment 25008
Im not thai , i dont think couples do Buddhist rituals together ,if 2 in love they are having sex
A man in his 20s is normal to be a playboy
And gays are not evil
So i hope to open your mind
Do you think i will be cursed over spelling some tea on gossip site about celebrity? I dont think karma works this way

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Im not thai , i dont think couples do Buddhist rituals together ,if 2 in love they are having sex
A man in his 20s is normal to be a playboy
And gays are not evil
So i hope to open your mind
Do you think i will be cursed over spelling some tea on gossip site about celebrity? I dont think karma works this way
unnamed.gif
unnamed (1).gif

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
@sasuke06 - that's the nail in the coffin. She doesn't know enough and only see and understands what she wants to see or believe. What part of your post said anything about Mark can't sing. If that's her conculsion from your post then we now know the level of her understanding and how green she is with Thai entertainment industry.

Yes im new to lakorn so what?
I googled give me 5 and there is sth about concerts so 1+1

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Omg
Every drma and movie in the world have 2 kissing or bed scene re they married ? What are you 12?
That's mean he isn't gay since he has reaction, and for you, if acting together like MY needs to be together, then every actor should have changed wife and girlfriend for each drama they played ?Hahahahah

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

Haha so true, thank you for your advice.

I'm just too kind sometimes. I think we don't need to do anything, Yaya will deal with these kind of fans like she always does, she calls them the "anti fan" :p Today, I'm a MK fan: https://www.instagram.com/p/BggfIS3hXC6/?hl=fr&taken-by=urassayas "Jeb puad lueu keun!!!"

kellyd

sarNie Egg
geez…what did I saw?it's uncomfortable to see nadech being talked sexually like that @Nadechlover
and for gay or straight,you don't know him personally so how can you label him gay?many people don't wanna be labeled.