Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If Ananberley's part doesn't receive high ratings, I doubt the rest of the series is going to receive higher ratings, especially Hong. The cast for all four parts are equally good. This one and Krating are the most exciting/interesting though.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know about the SJ series, but for this, most people were anticipating Ananberley and Ken/Cherry from the start, so if both of these pairs can't bring in views, I doubt the other parts will. Again, the cast for all parts (except maybe Hong) are equally good, but the plots aren't necessarily the best. Suer and Krating were the most anticipated parts, so it's shocking that Suer is receiving just average ratings. I don't have high hopes for the rest of the series if this is the case.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Actually the rest have a chance of recieving high ratings. For the SJ series the first two parts of the series were decent ratings, but as soon as it got the the third story, Khun Chai Puttipat, the ratings got higher and higher after each part of the series. 
yeah i remember with SJ series, bet anything Krating will do justice cos KenCherry they're good in romance,twist/turn,complex action and Andrew&Taew too not sure on Janie&Boy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I think it depends on the story though. This and Krating, and then Andrew's part sound the most interesting. Most people were anticipating Ananberley and Ken/Cherry from the start, so if both of these couples can't bring in views, I doubt the other parts will. Again, the cast for all parts (except maybe Hong) are equally good, but the plots aren't necessarily the best. Most people anticipated Suer and Krating though, so it's shocking that Suer is receiving just average ratings. I don't have high hopes for the rest of the series if this is the case.
i have high hope on Krating KenCherry 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I and a lot of people had high hopes for Suer too. Look what happened. Lol.
Suer and Krating is different. Krating is complex and i heard that its the most romantic and intense out of all the 5 series 

sometime it depend of who's the lead, as I've been a huge fan of Ken and Cherry for awhile been grew up watching their works 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Sweet_JJ Yeah, I know. That's what I'm saying. All the actors are equally popular with big fanbases. But overall, people were anticipating Suer and Krating the most, because the plots seemed more interesting and most promising. But in the end, the ratings aren't that high for Suer (so far). Like you said, some people might not be satisfied with how it turned out. That's why I'm not positive that the rest of this series is going to receive higher ratings. Of course, there's always a chance. They might surprise us. But like I said, it's not looking promising when one of the two most anticipated parts isn't receiving high ratings. Hopefully with the drama between Parop and Wanvisa happening soon, the ratings will pick up.

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Wish the rating could have been better because Ananda and Kim acted so good together.  However, I dont even care cause I love this drama so much.  All my thai and Laos friends in US are all watching this.  Cant wait til next week.   :clap: ''''''''''''''''''Ananda Kimberly'''''''  Miss them already.  :spin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
@Sweet_JJ Yeah, I know. That's what I'm saying. All the actors are equally popular with big fanbases. But overall, people were anticipating Suer and Krating the most, because the plots seemed more interesting and most promising. But in the end, the ratings aren't that high for Suer (so far). Like you said, some people might not be satisfied with how it turned out. That's why I'm not positive that the rest of this series is going to receive higher ratings. Of course, there's always a chance. They might surprise us. But like I said, it's not looking promising when one of the two most anticipated parts isn't receiving high ratings. Hopefully with the drama between Parop and Wanvisa happening soon, the ratings will pick up.
all are not the same, use SJ series for samples Khun Chai Tharathorn and Khun Chai Pawornruj everyone anticipated cos of Great and Pope but it didn't turn out what they expected until Khun Chai Puttipat JJ he became popular his story part rating zooming from nowhere on fire, Krating is the 3rd part so its positive 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
CH7  Mon-Tue slot is not as strong as CH7 Wed-Thu slot.   CH3 LSR (Nadech's lakorn) has a tougher competition on Wed-Thu time slot - the ratings for LSR was 5.2 last week.

Sweet_JJ said:
Ch7 is airing right now in the Mon-Tues slot. It makes a huge difference in the ratings. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
something funny and interesting 
credit as tag
Andrew crack me his so funny 
since Andrew&Taew is the 4th part so will come across some scene of Cherry Krating 

Cherry she's the waitress working in the restaurant and Taew she's the dancer 

Krating - Cherry planning to revenge kill ah Sia Leng 
credit ig cherrykhemupsorn

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
To clear up any misunderstandings, I'm not saying that the rest of this series is doomed for failure. Lol. I'm just saying that IMO it's not looking promising when one of the two most anticipated parts (Suer) isn't receiving high ratings (so far). Again, there's always a possibility that they may be able to surprise us. We'll just have to wait and see.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
To clear up any misunderstandings, I'm not saying that the rest of this series is doomed for failure. Lol. I'm just saying that IMO it's not looking promising when one of the two most anticipated parts isn't receiving high ratings. Again, there's always a possibility. They may be able to surprise us.
just think to the positive side 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyways, my speculation is that Suer may not be receiving high ratings because 1) lack of promotion from Ananberley. I think Nadech/Taew/Patricia have had three events together as a group already to promote LSR, along with appearing on 3Zaap. Also, the fact that the island scenes were not very productive, despite being entertaining to watch. They could've shortened the island scenes just a tad bit. Regardless, I'm still enjoying Suer. :D Hoping to see Wanvisa and Parop's love/hate relationship next week. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: #TEAMPAVISA #TEAMANANBERLEY

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:

Recaps for Episode 3
Contains Spoilers ~

P1.
Continued combat with hired thugs.
In the underwater cave, Parob slowly weakens.
To distract him Wanvisa tells him when she was younger her mother told her to sing her favorite song to take her mind off her wounds.
He says he can't sing and for her to sing. Wanvisa says she can't sing either... so she suggest he think of his favorite song instead. Parob then thinks of "their" song and feels much better.

P2.
Parob's father is out searching the various Islands.
Wanvisa starts talking to keep them both afloat. She tells Parob he has taught her so much in the last few days. She say's he taught her how to make a fire without matchsticks.
Parob tells her he's never felt anything like this with any other woman...
W: "You probably think I'm lousy and weird."
P: "No, I think you're cute and attractive."
Wanvisa's face lights up from his compliments...
They try to stay afloat...

P3.
Parob goes under water...
Wanvisa goes under and gives him a couple breaths of air. *kiss kiss*
When they resurfaces...
P: "Thank you."
W: "Nevermind that. Let's get out of here first and then you can thank me."
They make it out and sees a boat. They hurriedly try to make a fire.

P4.
They are rescued.
Parob wakes up and immediately asks for Wanvisa.
P: "Where is she? Is she safe?"
Father: "You mean that woman?"
P: "Yes, father."
Father: "She has left."
P: "Left to where?"
Father: "She waited to hear of your condition, and saw that you were okay so she asked to leave. I had Pasit drop her off."
Mongkhon: "Ask Pasit. He dropped her off."
P: "Hey, Pasit. Why didn't you wait till I woke up. Father why'd you let her go? Chok, why didn't you hold her back? So where is she?"
Pasit: "She's downstairs."
P: "Why didn't you say? Damn."
Pasit: "I was going to leave to town but wanted to ask if Nai Hua (boss) needed anything..."

Parob rushes downstairs and finds Wanvisa.

P: "Jae Jim!"
W: "Nai Juu!"
P: "You have to go now?"
W: "I have responsibilities too. But I am glad you're okay now."
P: "Can you not go yet? You haven't treated me to Knom Jean Gang Pbaipba."
W: "I'll take a rain check..."
P: "Hey... thank you." (shows her the shell necklace)
W: "Good luck. I hope we see each other again."
P: "When?"
W: "I don't know. But, Thank you very much. Thanks for everything. I'll never forget you."
P: "Can you wait for me? I'm going to change. I'll go drop you off."
W: "Huh? That's alright. You aren't fully recovered yet. I can go (fine)."
P: "Even if I must crawl to send you off, I'll still go. Wait for me alright?"

P5.
Wanvisa gets home. Her father is extremely angry. He asks her where his money was.
--
Chok seems to like Preem.
Mongkhon seems to like Praotha. She is nice to him and gives him some food.
--
Ma brings Parob to see an Oracle at the temple. The Oracle tells her that Parob's fate is in danger right now. Saying Parob has enemies in the dark but he will get through it with goodness in his heart.

P6.
Wanvisa and her mother comes to the same temple.

Parob tells his mother he must have lost his pocket watch.

Wanvisa finds Parob's watch and picks it up...
P: "Jae Jim?"
W: "Nai.. Juu!"
P: "Haha, am I dreaming?"
W: "I never thought I would see you."
P: "I had just made a wish with Buddha to see you again. I didn't think-"
W: "Oh hey, are you okay now? How is your wound?"
P: "Nevermind the wound... why did you leave so sudden? I didn't even get to thank you."
W: "Well, I didn't sneak away... you were fine so I left."
P: "I am so happy to see you again. Where do you live? I'll drop you off."
W: "That's alright. It isn't convenient."
P: "But... we'll see each other again right?"
W: "I don't know..."
P: "Okay then, we'll meet tomorrow right here."
W: "But I..."
P: "Don't even but nothing. If you're mean enough to have me waiting here and not show up, then let it be known. But, I must go now..."
P: "I am so happy to see your face again or else I'd only see you in my dreams..."

They look at each other and Parob notices her necklace...
P: "You haven't taken it off and thrown it away yet?"
W: "No, what about yours?"
P: "Here."
W: "Hey! How can you stand wearing it? Aren't you afraid people will laugh at you?"
P: "It doesn't matter what people think. To me it's more important than anything."

Wanvisa hands him the watch.. but Parob tells her to keep it and he'll come back to get it tomorrow. He then snatches her handkerchief as a guarantee.

P7.
Parob's father arranges a blind date for Parob with the daughter of a business partner.
Wanvisa's dad also arranges a blind date for her with a business partner at the same place.
Parob and Wanvisa steps out of the dining rooms they were in and hears "their" song.

They spot each other across the way.

Parob asks her to dance...
P: "Hey.. dance with me."
W: "Wouldn't the elders be waiting for you?"
P: "Doesn't matter. You have to dance with me." He's so hottttt!

P8.
While dancing Parob whispers in her ear...
P: "Hey, let me ask you something."
W: "Hmm?"
P: "Between dancing here and at the Island, which is better?"
W: "I liked dancing at the Island. What about you?"
P: "Anywhere, as long as there's you."
*Almost kiss... PAROB TAKES A HUGE GULP!*

Parob asks if she'll be there tomorrow. She nods and he says:
P: "Then, I will dream of you tonight."

P9.
Wanvisa gets to the temple to wait. She starts crying when a kid hands her something and runs away. She starts to cry thinking he wasn't coming...

He shows up and she's instantly happy.
W: "This may be the last time we see each other."
W: "My father wants me to marry the person he chose for me."
P: "Your father must think he's good enough that's why he chose him."
W: "Ever since I was born, I've only seen his face once."
P: "Hey Khun, don't measure someone from their appearances. He might be good and perfect or else your father wouldn't have chosen him."
W: "My father chose him for the benefit of business."
P: "So you're just going to cry like this?"
W: "What would you have me do then?"
P: "If you don't want to get married, Then escape."
W: "Talking crazy..."
P: "I'm serious."
W: "Escape to where?"
P: "Escape with me."
W: "It isn't funny..."
P: "Let's go. Lets get married."
W: "Speaking so easily."
P: "Such an easy matter. You don't have to make it hard."
W: "But you and I have only known each other for a few days."
P: "A few days isn't important... it's about if you love me or not. If you do, then it isn't a problem."
W: "What about you?"
P: "If I didn't love (you) I wouldn't have proposed."
P: "Let's go shake the blessing sticks to see about our love."

They shake the blessing sticks a couple times and both times ends up being the number 6 for both of them. Number 6 is an unfortunate number...
The Oracle elder appears and tells them a quote about how fate being good or bad isn't important because they can't control it. Even if there's a fury stream, if they so wanted to cross it and tried as hard as they might and succeeded; no matter how large the obstacle it must be defeated by their brave hearts.
Parob wanted to send Wanvisa home but she insist that it was alright... (he was being all cute)

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i melted , they are soo romantic , i love all the words they said to each other soooo in love soo romeo juliette aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Viforever said:
Wish the rating could have been better because Ananda and Kim acted so good together.  However, I dont even care cause I love this drama so much.  All my thai and Laos friends in US are all watching this.  Cant wait til next week.   :clap: ''''''''''''''''''Ananda Kimberly'''''''  Miss them already.  :spin:
i second that i don't care for rating what importing to me is i'm enjoying the lakorn that's all that matter for me , and for now annaberley take me awaaaayyyyyy their chemistry is undeniable :cloud9: :cloud9:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Guys, don't freak out. 1. The lakorn just aired, it takes a few episodes or even half for ratings to climb. 2. It is normal that the first installment has the lowest ratings. The ratings will slowly build. Each next installment will increase in ratings just like the SJ series.

I haven't watched this week at all but I will soon!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't believe there are no pictures from Ananberley's recording on 3Zaap. See what I mean?? Lol. No promotions from Ananberley whatsoever!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I can't believe there are no pictures from Ananberley's recording on 3Zaap. See what I mean?? Lol. No promotions from Ananberley whatsoever!
wait anonymous ananberley will film 3zaap in 24 march mean next tuesday and don't worry kimmy fanclub will share plenty of pic i can  confirm   :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  

Viforever

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i melted , they are soo romantic , i love all the words they said to each other soooo in love soo romeo juliette aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

i second that i don't care for rating what importing to me is i'm enjoying the lakorn that's all that matter for me , and for now annaberley take me awaaaayyyyyy their chemistry is undeniable :cloud9: :cloud9:

Seriously, After Ep 3.  I can see why they love each other so much.  I could see why they want no one else, but each other.  I could totally felt the love that Parob had for Wanvisa in that island.  He love her so much.  It's just so damn emotional.  i felt happy, but yet i felt so sad for them.  Ananda and Kim got me all crying and laughing. hahahahaha