"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the moment where my hormones when in to the extreme level :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: it's impossible for me to watch those two and not feel hot 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if the boy didn't interrupt  they can go with the slap and kiss endlessly and by then i will be dead from the fever 

chief_lim

sarNie Egg
spoiler alert

omg...the ending part where she took off her shirt and threw it !!!!!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
It's meant 2 weeks more??? No i don't wanna this, its hard to say goodbye. Everything is just happen. How can they solve all problems in 4 eps? How about A-Wan kidnapped Parob from his wedding? How about A-Wan wedding? How about them? Our sweetie, fierce cps???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
chief_lim said:
spoiler alert

omg...the ending part where she took off her shirt and threw it !!!!!
UNBELIEVABLE  they did to torture us my reaction cutting the ep in that critical dramatic emotional PERFECT breathtaking scene , they cut my emotion and leave me breathless in a shock staring to the screen for the hall 3 min speechless 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For those interested in the ratings nationwide.

Episode 1 - 4.9

Episode 2 - 4.0

Episode 3 - 5.0

The ratings are just okay.   We have six episodes left so hopefully the ratings will increase more.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I have one question. How are we to survive until next Monday??????

I might be the odd ball here, but I find all the 'so called' torturing scenes so darn funny, could be because of the comical interactions between the two. Wanvisa sure does have a mouth on her. She's enough to drive Parob crazy with her actions and comments alone. And Parob trying to school her on how to be a wife cracks me up! These two are so hilarious together! Wanvisa is supposed to be tortured while being held captive, but in some scenes she's enjoying herself at the view, playing by herself in the river, while Parob just looks at her like she's crazy. I find it so darn cute and funny how they rudely talk to each other. They look and sound like two old married couple, who is now stuck on an island on each last nerve. LOL

So next Monday scene does look like a willing scene since Wanvisa's hand was rubbing on Parob's back. What do you guys think?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sophia456 said:
These two r totally explosive...they need to get a room hehehehe...no offensive...just my thought lolz...I would say "mark move over" hahahaha
Ok at first I thiight Kim had best chemistry with nadech but now ananda my top choice followed by nadech second choice hahahaha...

Funny you should mention this about Mark, cause the ladies of 3 zaap were making fun of him, teasing him about Kim and Ananda...saying that he should be worried...It's Ananda...Ananda...LOL..everyone was cracking up. Mark was a tropper and told everyone to support all of their lakorns regardless of who they star with.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kayla said:

Funny you should mention this about Mark, cause the ladies of 3 zaap were making fun of him, teasing him about Kim and Ananda...saying that he should be worried...It's Ananda...Ananda...LOL..everyone was cracking up. Mark was a tropper and told everyone to support all of their lakorns regardless of who they star with.
LOL when was this? I do wonder if Mark watches this. I know that when they were filming the island scenes, Ananda was still with Donut. They just got back together actually So maybe Mark didn't feel jealous theN, but if he were to come read what u guys spazzing over, mk might have a little problem lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
LOL when was this? I do wonder if Mark watches this. I know that when they were filming the island scenes, Ananda was still with Donut. They just got back together actually So maybe Mark didn't feel jealous theN, but if he were to come read what u guys spazzing over, mk might have a little problem lol.

It's the episode where they showed up as koo jin for V-day...the 3 zaap epi where they both were cooking..the comment was towards the end when one of the 3 zaap ladies interviewed an MK fan..but yeah, this was before they both came out to the public as being a couple...Mark might feel differently now..lol...but there are some recent interviews of the both of them where they ask that fans be supportive of whoever they star with. I don't think he has a problem, their relationship is pretty solid right now. At the end of the day, they all have a job to do!

Anyhow, back to the lakorn! Ananda is my new king of slap kiss!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and in this scene i was send to the sun BURN BURN ananberley , this couple deserve an award , the way he whispered in her ear , and push her soo manly sexy aggressively to him and start that suppper hot sound trying to feeling her and melting her ohhhh lalalalalalalaa l :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Too many kisses!! Haha. I love them, but I think they're overdoing it. It's not romantic anymore. Haha.