phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
You should watch it. Has a very good storyline. Likit was aready old then, but everything else is awesome.

Haha. It'll be a while before I decide to watch it. HAHA. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't read this if you're tired of hearing me talk about Ananda's interest in Kim. Lol.

Thanks to Pueng_B, here's the translation of this picture posted by daradaily on IG: https://instagram.com/p/07cL0KNYGq/.

"Ananda admits that he is 'pluem' (likes) someone who already has an owner."

From Ananda's interactions with Kim off screen (pressing her about her relationship with Mark, flirting with her and touching her all the time, kissing her even after the director called cut, always asking to demonstrate the kiss scenes, mentioning "tob joob" all the time on IG and in interviews, looking at Kim, praising Kim, how his body language is around her, etc.) to this statement...things can't get any clearer. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Also, don't forget the time he was interviewed by Jackarita at the opening ceremony and said that if he ever got involved with Kim, it'd be a sad love triangle. :pervie: :pervie: :wink: :wink:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
If they ever get a drama of their own, I wish to see them in a remake of this. OMG they are perfect for this drama. I will pray hard to the lakorn Gods. I know it's a ch7 drama, but I can still be wishful.

http://youtu.be/1VwZ1p3pNSk
I have no idea what the storyline is, but it looks like a slap-kiss...so I'm down! Haha.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Whatttt? Did he really say that in his interview? Word by word? Oringinal sentence? Omg If it is its a big possibility the true is ehat we thinking. No way I can't do that I can not ship them off screen its a torture... Its just so annoying.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Everytime I stop myself for thinking like this and something like this come out mess my mind. These days I always like no I can but I cannot control myself. Save me please;(

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
He said something along the lines of that. But that was the caption or the text on the picture posted by daradaily that Pueng_B translated. I know a lot of people doubt Ananda has any special feelings for Kim, but the evidence is all there whether or not you want to believe it. Trust me, I'm not a delusional fan who wishes for there to be something between them. I wasn't so obsessed with them that I just persuaded myself into thinking that Ananda is interested in Kim. Lol. I'm not even into Ananberley as much as I am into some other pairings, but I strongly feel that Ananda is interested in Kim.

I was once one of the people who thought it was all acting and just natural chemistry as actors off screen. But after much investigating and paying attention to little details, that's not the case anymore.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
He said something along the lines of that. But that was the caption or the text on the picture posted by daradaily that Pueng_B translated. I know a lot of people doubt Ananda has any special feelings for Kim, but the evidence is all there whether or not you want to believe it. Trust me, I'm not a delusional fan who wishes for there to be something between them. I wasn't so obsessed with them that I just persuaded myself into thinking that Ananda is interested in Kim. Lol. I'm not even into Ananberley as much as I am into some other pairings, but I strongly feel that Ananda is interested in Kim.

I was once one of the people who thought it was all acting and just natural chemistry as actors off screen. But after much investigating and paying attention to little details, that's not the case anymore.
Well obviously you probably are talking about me. So let's just clear it up. During the time he was filming this he was dating Donut then they broke up And got back together. I saw that interviewed of his making statement of the love triangles. He was asked by the media what he thought about MK fans being anti because some other fans were shipping them. Now this is during the time he was about to get back with Donut. He rolled his eyes which I find it so Ananda. He does that quite often. He laugh and said he doesn't care and for MK fans to not worry because there will be no shipping. It is all a lakorn. You can believe what you want and read into anything that is fine you have that right because I do the same thing.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
I have no idea what the storyline is, but it looks like a slap-kiss...so I'm down! Haha.
He fell in love with her at first sight & kipnaps her to his country/state. He did it for other reasons too, but he just happens to fall madly in love with her. Her dad is an embassador so she had read about him. The media & books portray him as an evil leader so she was afraid of him. But as she learned his people's traditions, she also learned to love him.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Instead, I do believe that Ananda didn't have any feeling with Kim in the shooting period especially at the begining. I feel like he just treated Kim as a lovely cute girl. And their relationship is like bro and sis. However during the lately part of shooting something different. In the opening ceremony I think he was already broke up with donut. And now Kim becomes like a charming lady but not a cute girl and in the morning news programme and 3zaap Aananda seems treats her lots more different. Maybe its just my imagination but thats what I think. He doesnt tease her too over anymore and starts to become a gentleman in front of Kim.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
AnnTfan said:
Isn't Ananda dating Donut though? Or did they break up?
Yes they broke up. Just recently, this week actually, Ananda was asked about a rumor that they were returning. Ananda did not deny it nor did he admit to it. He just answered that they have not spoken face to face because she's very busy filming but he said he talked to her on the phone from time to time. I don't understand why he just doesn't deny it because Donut is with someone. I've been a fan of Donut since she started at RS so I keep up with everything she does and anyone associated with her. Ananda is also my obsession since he dated Jeed and when he date Donut, I was shocked because they were like bestfriend and they were too much a like. I knew they weren't going to last. I'm not saying there's no possibility of him liking Kim, like Aiyaja said, she's a beautiful girl so who wouldn't like her but yeah I don't believe he would intentionally say that to mean Kim and open up some drama. Kim is taken. Wasn't there a clip of him and Kim talking about her secret relationship with Mark? To me that sounds like him encouraging Kim to go public. Especially when what was it? He said it's bullshit what other people think? But it's ok though, we all have our own opinions.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
Instead, I do believe that Ananda didn't have any feeling with Kim in the shooting period especially at the begining. I feel like he just treated Kim as a lovely cute girl. And their relationship is like bro and sis. However during the lately part of shooting something different. In the opening ceremony I think he was already broke up with donut. And now Kim becomes like a charming lady but not a cute girl and in the morning news programme and 3zaap Aananda seems treats her lots more different. Maybe its just my imagination but thats what I think. He doesnt tease her too over anymore and starts to become a gentleman in front of Kim.
lol Mark was there too!! If Ananda was openly flirting with her with not so innocent intentions in front of her bf, mark my word, I would drop him in a heartbeat. I'm not for guys who do that to another guy. It's not manly. I may joke about it here and there but truthfully, I won't support someone like that. Which is why, Mark is not a gentleman in my eyes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
never get tired when watching Ananberley :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr: on the pic
me tooooooooo  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  , i'm not gonna do a countdown this time , i still can't accept it will end next week  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  they deserve another lakorn and i want them in romance romance drama ,  just give me ananberley and i'm satisfied , even if  a movie i will be happy please 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
He fell in love with her at first sight & kipnaps her to his country/state. He did it for other reasons too, but he just happens to fall madly in love with her. Her dad is an embassador so she had read about him. The media & books portray him as an evil leader so she was afraid of him. But as she learned his people's traditions, she also learned to love him.
I see. Is it a slap-kiss/revenge type of lakorn? HAHA! It sounds pretty romantic. :)