Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
omg i am totally forgotton the 3 musketeers series, oh yeah its similar cos everything happen at the time 

so many mystery in Krating love these kind of plot 

Yep that's what I was thinking, cuz I got confused with the 3 musketeer series too then started to pay close attention that everything happened at the same time.

I really like the plot the for Krating, along with the veteran cast :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think she used to model, not sure.

Boy definitely helped Bauchompoo and i'm guessing he took her to Sinsae (p'off) who maybe took her to the man in Shanghai. So who is Boy and who is the man Bauchompoo called "father"? How are they connected because he seems to know a lot about Sia Leng and all that went on in the parent's generation? So many mysteries!
oh another thing its making me curious Sia Leng bodyguard the short dude i think him and Botan (Donut) are related 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe he is her brother and she felt obligated to help him do wrong because of it. I am curious about her relationship with Diew. He was holding a ankle bracelet so I wonder if she was his childhood crush. Btw anyone have those bracelet as a child lol?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Maybe he is her brother and she felt obligated to help him do wrong because of it. I am curious about her relationship with Diew. He was holding a ankle bracelet so I wonder if she was his childhood crush. Btw anyone have those bracelet as a child lol?
i think its love at first sight, Diew his character reminded me of Hia Aun Khun Songkrod bodyguard 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
Yes totally agreed with the hairstyles, I don't think during that time women fashioned split style as much as this lakorn LOL  It look terrible on Janie, is bad on Cherry too, but looks worst on Janie.  Hopefully they'll style better when Hong airs.

@Phatman, Tham and Thi being the same person has already been revealed since episode 1. :whahuh:

About their first kiss at the airport, I think Krating is testing to see Yayah's reactions, because he probably didn't think she was Yayah and still think she is Chanchompoo while he is now Tham/Krating and not Cholathi(sp?).  He wanted revenge so being rude to her and kiss her would probably being his way...after all, they were once already together-together as one :whistle:  (he mention it during his flashback). :spin:

Oh shoot, I haven't gotten that far yet. HAHA. I was watching and then got pulled away to run some errands. :ghehe:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Spoiler alert about Donut's role to Sia Leng ...

From the summary it say that Sia Leng held someone related to Donut (not sure if it was her father or someone else, sorry I don't quite understand too), anyway Donut has to do his bidding to save that person, but later she will find out that person was already dead, Sia Leng just lied to her so she will work for him.

"LIKE" everyone's post so far.... done for today :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
Spoiler alert about Donut's role to Sia Leng ...

From the summary it say that Sia Leng held someone related to Donut (not sure if it was her father or someone else, sorry I don't quite understand too), anyway Donut has to do his bidding to save that person, but later she will find out that person was already dead, Sia Leng just lied to her so she will work for him.

"LIKE" everyone's post so far.... done for today :)
Oh yes yes, i remember reading that when someone post the whole spoiler lol, just didn't remember.
it was her father and so she helped Tee and Bauchompoo

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh yes yes, i remember reading that when someone post the whole spoiler lol, just didn't remember.
it was her father and so she helped Tee and Bauchompoo

LOL yes she and Diew works together.  :secret: 

'Ahem" is Chan-chompoo not Bau  :bhehe:  Are you thinking of Bua Chompoo Ford right now? :yes:  She would be great in here too, so she can have her reunion with Andrew. Love them in Mussaya :thumbsup:

I want to see the flashback to when she help saved Tham's life in Shianghai (it must've been something memorable for him to still thinking about her) :spin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP1 Thoughts...continued...finally :ghehe: :
- OKAY, back to the story...
- This series is definitely more focused on the Chinese background, especially the martial arts aspect. 
- I'm surprised Ken pulled off the martial arts scene quite well. I thought he'd be more awkward, but nope. That tattoo though, someone erase it please? HAHA. I do like that he's kind of getting his shape back though. :ghehe: It's a bit saggy, but not too bad, not bad at all. Diew on the other hand... :faint: He's so yummy!
- So they do have a police stationin their little China town....where were they at in Suer and Singh. HAHA. Inconsistency I say, inconsistency. I find that robbery scene to be hilarious. Yoke's screaming at the top of her lungs that someone's stealing her purse and yet nobody does anything and she runs around hysterically funnily yelling out "Ah, someone stole my purse, call the police..." I couldn't help, but laugh. 
- Awe...Yoke's so happy here. I still can't get over her tragic love. 
- Oh my Ken looks so darling in here! Especially in those suits!
- Aha, so that's the scene his identity is known. HEHE. That scene between Hong and Chonlathee touched me soo much that I became teary.  :cry: It's a combination of the chemistry between Ken and Janie, and the music, and the cinematography that mad e it so good. I must say that's my favorite scene of EP1 so far. Haha. And it wasn't between our pra'nang. I'm glad they're showing more of the other lead cast in here. Thank goodness. I don't like it when they're all just shoved to the side because the story isn't about them. SOO, big A plus for this! Makes me wonder why Thee and Hong have such relationship. Why does he care for her more than a sister?? I guess little Songkrod wasn't in those flashbacks because he was in America. Haha. Unless those scense were WAY before he got disowned. 
- DONUT!!! SO beautiful!!! OMFG, Donut and Ken looks hawt together. Why didn't I ever think the two would look great together. WTH. That one second when she fixes his shirt was hawt. HEHE.
- I'm not really liking Cherry's take on her character nor her character.
- I thought Yaya already knew that Tham was Thee's twin....from Sansaeng??? And that he's in gang Krating and is the leader, so why was she surprise when the met Tham at his office??? Unless Thee wasn't in gang Krating. Okay I'm confused. HAHA.
- WOah Cherry can run. HAHA. I haven't seen a nang'ek run so...athletically haha. She's the first. 
- I want more of the storyline, but I guess for Krating, Thee and Janchompoo's storyline IS the main storyline hence the focus. Haha.
- Camera?? They had security cameras back in the days?? HAHA. 
- Alright, my official EP1 impression. Good, but not great. HEHE.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maya_Fantasy said:

LOL yes she and Diew works together.  :secret:

'Ahem" is Chan-chompoo not Bau  :bhehe:  Are you thinking of Bua Chompoo Ford right now? :yes:  She would be great in here too, so she can have her reunion with Andrew. Love them in Mussaya :thumbsup:

I want to see the flashback to when she help saved Tham's life in Shianghai (it must've been something memorable for him to still thinking about her) :spin:

I got confused reading some of the comments thinking, "I could have sworn her name was Chanchompoo...." lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wanna be spoiled, but I'm not going to spoil myself. HAHA. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
EP1 Thoughts...continued...finally :ghehe: :
- OKAY, back to the story...
- This series is definitely more focused on the Chinese background, especially the martial arts aspect. 
- I'm surprised Ken pulled off the martial arts scene quite well. I thought he'd be more awkward, but nope. That tattoo though, someone erase it please? HAHA. I do like that he's kind of getting his shape back though. :ghehe: It's a bit saggy, but not too bad, not bad at all. Diew on the other hand... :faint: He's so yummy!
- So they do have a police stationin their little China town....where were they at in Suer and Singh. HAHA. Inconsistency I say, inconsistency. I find that robbery scene to be hilarious. Yoke's screaming at the top of her lungs that someone's stealing her purse and yet nobody does anything and she runs around hysterically funnily yelling out "Ah, someone stole my purse, call the police..." I couldn't help, but laugh. 
- Awe...Yoke's so happy here. I still can't get over her tragic love. 
- Oh my Ken looks so darling in here! Especially in those suits!
- Aha, so that's the scene his identity is known. HEHE. That scene between Hong and Chonlathee touched me soo much that I became teary.  :cry: It's a combination of the chemistry between Ken and Janie, and the music, and the cinematography that mad e it so good. I must say that's my favorite scene of EP1 so far. Haha. And it wasn't between our pra'nang. I'm glad they're showing more of the other lead cast in here. Thank goodness. I don't like it when they're all just shoved to the side because the story isn't about them. SOO, big A plus for this! Makes me wonder why Thee and Hong have such relationship. Why does he care for her more than a sister?? I guess little Songkrod wasn't in those flashbacks because he was in America. Haha. Unless those scense were WAY before he got disowned. 
- DONUT!!! SO beautiful!!! OMFG, Donut and Ken looks hawt together. Why didn't I ever think the two would look great together. WTH. That one second when she fixes his shirt was hawt. HEHE.
- I'm not really liking Cherry's take on her character nor her character.
- I thought Yaya already knew that Tham was Thee's twin....from Sansaeng??? And that he's in gang Krating and is the leader, so why was she surprise when the met Tham at his office??? Unless Thee wasn't in gang Krating. Okay I'm confused. HAHA.
- WOah Cherry can run. HAHA. I haven't seen a nang'ek run so...athletically haha. She's the first. 
- I want more of the storyline, but I guess for Krating, Thee and Janchompoo's storyline IS the main storyline hence the focus. Haha.
- Camera?? They had security cameras back in the days?? HAHA. 
- Alright, my official EP1 impression. Good, but not great. HEHE.
Security camera!!! omg you notice that too!!! ^5 good job! haha I was wondering the same thing when I saw that part that I just had to go google the answer on WHEN was security cameras invented. :loool:  It was the late 60's! lol Now can someone answer this for me: What period is this lakorn set in? :coverlaf:

Now to answer your question about Tee/Tham. Tham was adopted by his father's bestfriend who is the leader of the Krating gang.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
It wasn't a security camera... they were taking a picture to celebrate the other man's birthday, that's why they were all standing up LOL you ladies got me confused I was wondering what or when was the security camera mention when I thought I have been watching all the scenes without FF any. :whahuh:

Oh and the pictures Cherry was holding was a polaroid pics.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Security camera!!! omg you notice that too!!! ^5 good job! haha I was wondering the same thing when I saw that part that I just had to go google the answer on WHEN was security cameras invented. :loool:  It was the late 60's! lol Now can someone answer this for me: What period is this lakorn set in? :coverlaf:

Now to answer your question about Tee/Tham. Tham was adopted by his father's bestfriend who is the leader of the Krating gang.
Oh, haha. What a perfect shot then. Haha. I was gonna say, wth?

To answer your question, this is supposedly set in the '30s. Haha

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lolyup:  LOL so many corrections :lmao3:  We need someone that work on the set or the producer to join our conversations so we can get it straight. :rofl:  HAHAHA