Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I don't think Sia Leng is died, I think Ah Kieng who is his right hand guard died for Sia Leng. Since Kieng wasn't died when he got stab. I really liked the bromance of the golden boys of how Parop and Kanin were talking about one another's women. Jae Jim and Panther a along with Songklod's sweetheart Ahju. I'm ready for Raet, just wondering. Is Pee A of the singer for Raet the song Hua Jai likit because the theme song for Raet sounds like his voice?

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Aw, I'm sad that Krating ended. I like Krating, it was indeed dramatic and Ken and Cherry portray their role very well. A lot of emotions and heartache :(

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maya_Fantasy said:
I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind, only on episode 3  :cry:  :lmao:  :cry1:  I will have to do an all-nighter so I can catch tomorrow ending.  :facepalm:   :weee:

Thank you xOuner, glad to be back too, was busy.  Hopefully will have time to read everything soon. :wink:  :clap:

I barely skimmed through Krating. I am mostly looking forward to Raed. Although Taew's wig is horrendous, I still want to see her and Andrew together. xD I hope you're feeling better btw Maya!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I'm just gonna go into Raed with no expectations whatsoever....okay. Okay. I don't have any expectations for Raed. I don't. I don't, I don't. 

Andrew looks really good. Dammit. 
Here let me help: the series suck and inconsistent. Lol that should help. Unfortunately for me, it is too late LOL

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for Raed!!! Looks like a fun one compared to the seriousness of the other ones. And I love my Andrew :)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Good news!! 

Rating for last Krating episode..is 7.197

ช่อง3: กระทิง: 7.197

I think this did give a reward for Ken and Cherry excellent performance and Chemistry....

I did enjoy it even though some story line didn't go smoothly..But Ken and Cherry acting cover a lot....especially, when Ken point the gun to Cherry, they both had their tear drop...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Someone mentioned that the golden boys coming in and out of the series does not make sense or contribute to the storyline. I actually think it's pretty normal in real life to have a group of very close friends like the golden boys, who are there for each other but not totally in each other's personal life. They know enough about each other to trust and enjoy each others' accompanies and to create a comfortable environment and support them. I have a group of friends similar to theirs, where I am very close with but we do not go to family's events or house. We know little about each other's personal life (family, other friends, educations, love life, etc) but enough to be there when needed.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
glad its not a twisted ending, love KC couple KenCherry Cherradeth 

i am really glad that p'off re-film the ending...

I think the original story end is kind of OPEN....P'Thee is missing Janchompoo in his parents tombs..
But the ending story is to have then reunion with the "Yei Lai Xian" BGM is really touching...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
their chemistry was great btw ken and cherry. like someone mentioned earlier, they didnt need to be all touchy or over each other. just the eye contacts and the way they stare at each other shows it all. all the serious parts are done so now up to the comic one. this will be interesting. actually Taew didnt look to bad in motion with it since she's a cute girl. i dunno but andrew at times has that blank goofy look to him that i cant get into yet. hopefully, it's better when the his series start. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Sia leng is obviously not dead...his side kick guy got stabbed but didnt die...i think he was waiting for the opportunity to go help sia leng...and when sia leng was alone at the burial shrine, he probably came in there and sia leng used him as a scape goat by setting him on fire. I dunno...just my thinking. Lmao.

Cuz therez no way they can be stupid enough and kill the main bad guy off this early. There are still two more lakorn plots that heavily circles around sia leng.

Even freakin yaya who got shot in the stomach and got shot wherever else at the bridge lived...not to mention she fell into a friggin river. I hate that they didnt show how she didnt die or came back...or whatever.

unknown24

sarNie Egg
The last episode for Krating was on fire on Instagram. Many I mean ALOT of the dara actress and actors praised the ending of Krating a lot by posting loads of pictures!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
KenCherry is a very popular kookwan after Krating has ended, now so many fans are requesting another lakorn 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
KenCherry is a very popular kookwan after Krating has ended, now so many fans are requesting another lakorn 
I wouldn't say kookwan, but just simply a very good pairing. I still have yet to finish Krating, but Cheeradeths scenes are very raw and beautiful.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'll probably get hated for this, but I honestly felt like Yayah/Jun Chompoo and Tee/Tham shouldn't have ended up together. I know Jun Chompoo did what she had to for her family, and I probably could have forgiven her for it and still love her, but I wouldn't be able to be with her. It is just to hard to have like that small inch in your mind that believes the person you're with partially caused your family's demise. 

It's kinda like Huk Liem Prakarn with Num S and Joy R. In the end she still loved him, but couldn't be with him because he killed her father even if he had a valid reason for doing so. ( I guess it isn't the same because Jun Chompoo didn't actually kill his family) 

If they were going to let them be together there should have been some other type of twist, but for me that little fact will probably still always be in my mind even if she was remorseful for it and had her reasons. It's complicated lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I'll probably get hated for this, but I honestly felt like Yayah/Jun Chompoo and Tee/Tham shouldn't have ended up together. I know Jun Chompoo did what she had to for her family, and I probably could have forgiven her for it and still love her, but I wouldn't be able to be with her. It is just to hard to have like that small inch in your mind that believes the person you're with partially caused your family's demise. 

It's kinda like Huk Liem Prakarn with Num S and Joy R. In the end she still loved him, but couldn't be with him because he killed her father even if he had a valid reason for doing so. ( I guess it isn't the same because Jun Chompoo didn't actually kill his family) 

If they were going to let them be together there should have been some other type of twist, but for me that little fact will probably still always be in my mind even if she was remorseful for it and had her reasons. It's complicated lol
I agree. I actually liked Huk Liem Prakarn's ending. It was more realistic and it wasn't a sad ending either, it's an open ending.