[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
glad your excited too sis :cheer: I'm going to find the novel link to this lakorn.
I never not excited when its comes to Anne...
Just a few month ago,when i think i'm sicked and tired waiting for anne new lakorn,her name link here and there but nothing...at that time,i'm not so excited when there's a new about anne new lakorn especially if its from thai wiki,simadara,daradaily whatsoever..

But since this one is from the producer,i dance with happiness!
Lets dance together...hahaha.. :dance1: :dance3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I never not excited when its comes to Anne...
Just a few month ago,when i think i'm sicked and tired waiting for anne new lakorn,her name link here and there but nothing...at that time,i'm not so excited when there's a new about anne new lakorn especially if its from thai wiki,simadara,daradaily whatsoever..

But since this one is from the producer,i dance with happiness!
Lets dance together...hahaha.. :dance1: :dance3:
me either too sick and tired too but this is from the producer so it made my day better
yeah lets dance to this good news :highfive: :dance1:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Should we spam this thread??
SB reunion..lol......
Lets make it more than SB pages....
hahaha....i'm crazy again after 365.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. You ladies be pwning this thread. LOL
I miss KA too! Not just SB reunion! SB, SSH, & 365DOL REUNION! :D ehehe
I miss those days. Wow. You guys are more of a Ann fan than I am! ahaha I don't watch neither of their lakorns unless it's of them both together only. Lol But it depends sometimes. :p

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Rose..
I should admit that i'm not Ken fan but i like him when he with Anne only...
Same goes to other pra ek like Chakrit..i like him only in SPGT..
Never watch his other lakorn..

Edit: Welcome June!!!!!!! I can't wait for the opening...... :dance2: :dance1: :dance3: :clap:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Where are you gals..
Seems like i'm alone for a few days here... :no:

This is the new update from newspaper...

It said Ann doesn't want to be a producer and she will pair up with Ken in Matjuraat See Nampueng.
Thanks Anon for the translation...

So,we can assume its 100% confirmed??!!
But as for me,i just assume its 98% confirmed..I still trauma from the 'past experience'.. :nailbiter:
Still waiting 1% from Anne and another 1% from Ken.. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Where are you gals..
Seems like i'm alone for a few days here... :no:

This is the new update from newspaper...

It said Ann doesn't want to be a producer and she will pair up with Ken in Matjuraat See Nampueng.
Thanks Anon for the translation...

So,we can assume its 100% confirmed??!!
But as for me,i just assume its 98% confirmed..I still trauma from the 'past experience'.. :nailbiter:
Still waiting 1% from Anne and another 1% from Ken.. :coverlaf:
hey I'm back with u sis and thanks for the news update cos i was away from this thread
been trying to find link source majurat see nampueng novel, oh I'm 99% just 1 more with Ken that make me 100% cos i know Anne definitely in she only has this one for 2011 and as 2012 rest of her lakorn that she's link with are all unconfirm.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hey I'm back with u sis and thanks for the news update cos i was away from this thread
been trying to find link source majurat see nampueng novel, oh I'm 99% just 1 more with Ken that make me 100% cos i know Anne definitely in she only has this one for 2011 and as 2012 rest of her lakorn that she's link with are all unconfirm.

I'm soo curious about this lakorn...We expect to hear any confirmation from her other lakorn,and then suddently the confirmation come from this lakorn..
And its with Ken....I'm soooo....soooo...sooo...didn't expected this!
But i'm extremely happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously,i'm totally didn't hope anything from KA..At least this year...I really really think its impossible that they will pair up this year...And we never ever heard any news or rumor about KA or this lakorn....Remember anne said she 'll not pair up with Ken this year???!
Oh,thanks to Khun Nong..i love her..This is for you Khun Nong.. :kiss2:

I believe she already accepted that 2 lakorn she mention (i'm pretty sure its MGD),i think she still waiting the team to find the pra ek....
And when Khun Nong said she prepare lakorn for KA,CH3 rush it..So,thats why we get to see MSN first...
And i wonder why CH3 want to rush this lakorn..Are they prepare other slap/kiss lakorn for Anne..The one the rumor with Andrew?

You know what gals,i just imagine the storyline will be like this..Ken will make Anne fall in love with him and they are couple for a few month..After that Anne know that Ken didn't love her and just want to get a revenge..So,Ken kidnap her...
Like this we get to see :w-scene-pop-corn: & : :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: ..
lol..sorry again for being pervert..I can't help myself..Just miss those scene in Anne's lakorn..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm soo curious about this lakorn...We expect to hear any confirmation from her other lakorn,and then suddently the confirmation come from this lakorn..
And its with Ken....I'm soooo....soooo...sooo...didn't expected this!
But i'm extremely happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously,i'm totally didn't hope anything from KA..At least this year...I really really think its impossible that they will pair up this year...And we never ever heard any news or rumor about KA or this lakorn....Remember anne said she 'll not pair up with Ken this year???!
Oh,thanks to Khun Nong..i love her..This is for you Khun Nong.. :kiss2:

I believe she already accepted that 2 lakorn she mention (i'm pretty sure its MGD),i think she still waiting the team to find the pra ek....
And when Khun Nong said she prepare lakorn for KA,CH3 rush it..So,thats why we get to see MSN first...
And i wonder why CH3 want to rush this lakorn..Are they prepare other slap/kiss lakorn for Anne..The one the rumor with Andrew?

You know what gals,i just imagine the storyline will be like this..Ken will make Anne fall in love with him and they are couple for a few month..After that Anne know that Ken didn't love her and just want to get a revenge..So,Ken kidnap her...
Like this we get to see :w-scene-pop-corn: & : :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: ..
lol..sorry again for being pervert..I can't help myself..Just miss those scene in Anne's lakorn..
its not really related to perverted feeling its more of u Dila making everyone so hyped up and excited to those scene of KA return back once again we all misses
sawan bieng alot. I'm not not into :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: but its ok
if KA has one again I'm more interested in those bickering :slapandkissse3:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think in this lakorn we should feel sorry for Anne's role...
But for reality,i feel sorry for Ken..
He will get a slap from Anne's hard hand.....
But he will get a kiss in return.. :coverlaf:

tinah

sarNie Coma
im confident that it's confirmed. we have those articles to back up and khun nong gave the interview herself. just wait til the opening! ekk im excited

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I feel like crying..my nose is burning hahaha
My jaw opened wide when i saw the article eeeeks
YAY a Reunion for KATEAM :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol smilez............my heart beating so fast but i still control myself till the opening..
I'll smile the whole day when the day come..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ya girls are just yapping away lol I will stay quiet for a bit until more news come out.

may1363

sarNie Adult
i'm counting the days tinah...
Oh Ken,please comeback from abroad ASAP!!

I'm not sure that Janie and ken are presently in abroad for filming... just see some clip from Janie in event that mean she's in Thailand now.

Yep can wait to see the fitting and more news.