[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
don't start with this topic sis,i'm so mad when i heard about this news.i was like..come on UMA,please make a better way to promote this lakorn.don't use this cheap way.,hey,ken did more intimate scenes with anne,why don't they make it as a big deal?
Ken should learn from the pass.he shouldn't accept lakorn from UMA especially the reporter said that this news come from UMA's crew.
I'm mad too sis but I'm not causing a problem here I'm just clarifying this so u guys
can keep in mind that those reporter might do this to our Ken fans too i don't want
Janie to get involve other cos Ken one scandal its like enough for me to take it and
they can't make a deal with ken and Anne cos those reporter will never win over our
defending fans for KA.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Dila,It can't be UMA.I don't think they were stupid enough to make this kind of news to damage Ken's image.
You know what, Ken worked a lot for UMA,so did Noi. Noi was one of their favorite star when she was famous several years ago. They even took their older son to see the producers & directors from UMA. So I think they are very close. That's why Ken wouldn't stop working for UMA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Dila,It can't be UMA.I don't think they were stupid enough to make this kind of news to damage Ken's image.
You know what, Ken worked a lot for UMA,so did Noi. Noi was one of their favorite star when she was famous several years ago. They even took their older son to see the producers & directors from UMA. So I think they are very close. That's why Ken wouldn't stop working for UMA.
I don't know about Uma but those reporter have something against Ken's family or like
bad taste and then accused Ken so his less popularity.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I'm mad too sis but I'm not causing a problem here I'm just clarifying this so u guys
can keep in mind that those reporter might do this to our Ken fans too i don't want
Janie to get involve other cos Ken one scandal its like enough for me to take it and
they can't make a deal with ken and Anne cos those reporter will never win over our
defending fans for KA.
Oh,it's not because our KA fans are stronger or anything.
I think it's more because Ann has a very good image,comparing to Chompoo.Even if there are rumors, people wouldn't believe it.Well,I trust Ken too. But guys are hard to say...

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I don't know about Uma but those reporter have something against Ken's family or like
bad taste and then accused Ken so his less popularity.
yeah, they are Ken-haters!!!
Maybe they are some other actors' fans, they are so jealous of Ken's success..
Well,we'll never know....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh,it's not because our KA fans are stronger or anything.
I think it's more because Ann has a very good image,comparing to Chompoo.Even if there are rumors, people wouldn't believe it.Well,I trust Ken too. But guys are hard to say...
yeah tracy how they say 'it takes 2 hand to clap' so u hear what's going on yeah agree
too that men sometime 2 faces and they like to hide stuff.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
yeah tracy how they say 'it takes 2 hand to clap' so u hear what's going on yeah agree
too that men sometime 2 faces and they like to hide stuff.
LOL,I know right!!haha....

Guys can not resist the temptations sometimes...Oh, don't get me wrong,I'm not saying Ken is like that.I meant in general....

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yep man can't resist to temptation... that why I love Ann so much. Even she had a lot of lakorns with Ken, we never heard any bad rumor. Ken he's a nice guys, good looking and they did a lot sweet scene. How can Ann not have a feeling for him?

Both of them are very professional. Maybe they felt something toward each other but they respect each other...they are close friends

tinah

sarNie Coma
You know what, I was watching the taker with paul walker and I thought he resembles ken lol his acting and face expression is similiar to kens. Both are hot

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OmG tinah.i've crush paul walker since i watched him with jessica alba in into the blue.baside him,i love channing tatum.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol really. I didn't notice him til the fast and furious. He was also in she's all that but I didn't care too much about during that time.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah..i like him in she's all that but not so much..
But i really really fall in love with in in Step Up...
Gosh,i love the guy that can dance...hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol really. I didn't notice him til the fast and furious. He was also in she's all that but I didn't care too much about during that time.
oh i love fast and the furious in Sydney Australia where i lived they showing in
cinema fast and furious 4 :camera:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tracy - i can't stop staring at Dila cool banner of KA :camera:

Dila - ur banner rock this world i feel like rocking with it too :faint: :rockon:

sorry gals I'm off topic here cos i couldn't find any
new update on this lakorn

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Tracy,yup i can't stop watching that banner too..They're toooooooooooo cute!!!

Alice: credit to all gals in AFC for their superb banner...i stole it from AFC..
Sis,i don't mind if we're off topic & i would like to join it but i'm worried someone not happy about this..

Anyway,now i think i don't mind if this lakorn will air by the end of this year because I MISS KA sooooooooooooooooooo much especially ANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant wait to find out the rest of the cast! the summary of the novel is more interesting than the lakorn..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Tinah,do you know the full summary from the novel...
I only knew the one that Anon posted,more to their character..
Not really know the whole story..
i want to know how Ken punish Anne,will he kidnap her like other typical lakorn??
Even if it typical lakorn,KA always make it look good....... :thumbsup: