[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry that we cant help that they are such pro's! Ann didnt take advantage of anything shes just really really good at acting! I thnk he has a scandle with chompoo cuz chompoo is more flirty! If you really did ignore then y did u click this thread y not just keep scrolling?
lol AnnT..i know we are too obsess with Anne..
Although i agree with you,but i take Tinah advice..
just ignore those people + this is not confirm yet..
If Anne in here,i'm happy..
If Aff in here,conratulation to Aff & her fans.

andinazmi

sarNie Egg
Agreed....
We must respect each others..
But the main point is DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT PEOPLE WE DON'T LIKE ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR FANS..

Hey Sain,i didn't mean its you ok friend.... :grouphug:
What i said is general...
Because i agreed with you..we have different taste...
Like you said...life is boring if we all like the same thing..
but as for me,its more fun because we share the same thing with different people...
I got friends from US,Philiphine,China,Canada etc because of Anne...
Because we all like the same person...
See,we have our own opinion.. :highfive:
agree with U Dila ... :flowers: :thumbup: :thumbup:

we need not argue about things that are definitely different, it is rather disturbing when there is no respect for others' opinions, it proves how narrow a person's mind :dance2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ch3 is trying to air this by the end of the year but I don't know how's that possible if they haven't started filming yet. Unless they are gonna rush it

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3 is trying to air this by the end of the year but I don't know how's that possible if they haven't started filming yet. Unless they are gonna rush it
The cast aren't even confirmed yet :( i hope they dnt rush it, because lakorn needs slow steady work if its gonna be a good 1. Plus i rather have this air next year. Thanks for the updates ja.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't think Aff will be in here at all.

She will be with Por N. in Rak Prakasit and someone mentioned in that thread that the opening ceremony will be on July 25th.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Unless...they are secretly filming this lakorn. lol jk That'll be quite impossible. :p
Yeah Rose...
I hope they secretly filming it..i remember i've read at SPGT thread,they secretly filming 10 scene before the opening ceremony without anyone know it.
But i agree with Cee,i hope this is for next year.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
:loool: :loool: It's so funny that someone here waited for others to back her up, so that she can speak up her mind again....

If this lakorn is confirmed that Ann won't be in it,I won't come back ever again to say that I don't like the new pairing cuz I respect their fans...If you are tired of something your friends do,are u gonna say anything? Normally,you don't cuz you know that he/she loves doing that thing and you don't wanna hurt their feelings...why not have that attitude when you are speaking online??we are all human beings.We all deserve respects.

For someone here,you don't have to come back and tell us that you don't like KA pairing.No need to remind us cuz we remember. It's not like we are here trying so hard to make you like them..We respected your opinion.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i havent been in this thread for awhile and wow =.=
regardless if Anne is still in here or not,
KA TEAM fever is still high ! HOPE :grouphug:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i havent been in this thread for awhile and wow =.=
regardless if Anne is still in here or not,
KA TEAM fever is still high ! HOPE :grouphug:
smilez,i always love what your said about KA.. :thumbsup:

:loool: :loool: It's so funny that someone here waited for others to back her up, so that she can speak up her mind again....

If this lakorn is confirmed that Ann won't be in it,I won't come back ever again to say that I don't like the new pairing cuz I respect their fans...If you are tired of something your friends do,are u gonna say anything? Normally,you don't cuz you know that he/she loves doing that thing and you don't wanna hurt their feelings...why not have that attitude when you are speaking online??we are all human beings.We all deserve respects.

For someone here,you don't have to come back and tell us that you don't like KA pairing.No need to remind us cuz we remember. It's not like we are here trying so hard to make you like them..We respected your opinion.
you too dear...love it.. :rockon: :thumbup:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
smilez,i always love what your said about KA.. :thumbsup:

you too dear...love it.. :rockon: :thumbup:

thank you na. :)
i love it how we all are always so positive when it comes to KA TEAM
:grouphug:
no matter how many put downs that are said about P'Anne, we at least "try" to keep our cool
:highfive:

kks1276

sarNie Egg
:hide: i totally agree with everybody...if ann and ken really accept or turn down this role.
:grouphug: won't it be all over thai news..and you know for sure it will 'cause they are the # 1 couple on screen!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, ice is gonna be in this lakorn and she mentioned aff-ken will be here as well

that mean anne should be in 'qi pao' im thinking reporters might have assume she was gonna be in this lakorn with ken cause she did say shes having a new lakorn for khun nong

the article said this is gonna be a comedy?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yep, ice is gonna be in this lakorn and she mentioned aff-ken will be here as well

that mean anne should be in 'qi pao' im thinking reporters might have assume she was gonna be in this lakorn with ken cause she did say shes having a new lakorn for khun nong

the article said this is gonna be a comedy?
which one is comedy, is it qi pao

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Really? T.T okay I'm officially done with this thread. Lol
Ken-Aff = A No No to me. Ahaha
Peace girls :) lolol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
for this lakorn. i was using google translator on the article with Ice and it says drama comedy. so i dont know

lol this was like the jlr incident.
i heard earlier at the start of this thread they mention its romantic comedy if it does
then its ok cos i wanna see Aff in comedy for once.

btw- Broadcast they're good at doing comedy and romance