[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jscuttlebuggist said:
I don't know since I've yet to see the old version or anything, however, I keep having this feeling like his ex-wife isn't dead and that the tomb stone just there because after his exwife broke his heart, she was as good as dead in his heart to him already, know what I mean? Lol Idk how to explain it plus I'm not 100% sure... just an assumption. I think they'll retouch base with that particular issue soon. Who knows.. maybe sometime in this lakorn, his exwife will appear and apologize to Paat for being such a money hungry woman back then blah blah blah..
Yeah, I hope she's not dead yet either. Who would want to bury their ex-wife in their backyard... I hope we get some type of clarification soon.

There once was a Thai actor who gave me tickles whenever he kissed his nang'ek, it was Num Sornram, but now there's a new guy who gives me the tickles whenever he leans in for a kiss and that man is Ken T. Can't wait for ep. 8 after seeing the preview!!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
Darn it! more, more, and MORE MISUNDERSTANDINGS!! I hate those most of all. Why can't they just be more truthful with their words rather than just actions?! Paat needs to overcome his bitterness. And Pueng needs to start being more straightforwards with her feelings with the ALL the men in her life. 

I'm all set for this week. lol. I'm not even looking forward to next week. 

...Until Ceci brings us more spoilers, lol. :D

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
like the scene were patt/peung kiss today even if patt is just doing it to make peung ex jealous.
wonder if the r-scene in bed is dream or real? am a bit confuse about that scene.

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
It's not real. lol. she woke up with clothes on (liek that really matter in thai lakorn). plus, if it's real, I'm sure Paat would be with her in bed when she woke up because he would be gloating over the fact. lol

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
omg! Hurry up Monday and Tuesday, I wanna see more koon peuan and paat scenes!!!! I'm glad the mother and sister are there so that paat can see how they are towards peaun. I hope he opens his eyes soon. Wish this lakorn would air every day!

Reactions: Iya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That would be awesome, but wouldn't that kill the excitement?? Haha. I wish it would air everyday, but I like a little more anticipation and excitement. Hehe.

cecilia

Staff member
next week episode will be killing for us .. not b/c it's good but b/c Paat will get arrested and so yup ... He'll learned to let go of his guard and start loving her more and more .. he even signed the divorce paper and gave her some money to leave him too lmao -- but happy that she came back to throw it in his face to tell him to watch her prove him wrong in his ways of thinking .. then after that .. we'll get our lovely dovey scenes of him treating her super super nice!. 

cecilia

Staff member
i went back to watch yesterday episode and so it seemed he's taking revenge for what he 'assume' to be a lie from her to him about their marriage instead of trying to teach her not to be a gold digger (according to what he said while she called for her dad).

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
Iya said:
It's not real. lol. she woke up with clothes on (liek that really matter in thai lakorn). plus, if it's real, I'm sure Paat would be with her in bed when she woke up because he would be gloating over the fact. lol
good to know it only peung dreaming about cuz i cant stand lakorn or drama were the lead do unwilling r-scene with the female lead.

MaiYiaYang

sarNie Egg
OMG...I'm so MAD!!! I cannot wait till next MONDAY!!! I definitely need more spoilers to get me through the rest of this WEEK!!! Eeeek!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, I wouldn't mind Ken and Pichy sharing a "REAL" kiss. Hehe. Ken's probably okay with kissing his co-star, but their age gap is probably what's keeping them from doing the real thing. HAHA. If I was Pichy I wouldn't care, I'd kiss the foo! HAHA. I mean come on, it's Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan! Who doesn't want to KISS them lips~!

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Usually Ken's kisses are real with his nang'eks.. I think Broadcast purposely made MJSNP kisses fake to protect Namtarn since she's 100% new. I remember there was a bjt of a hurdle when thai netizens criticized Mai Davika for actually kissing Weir in her debut lakorn.. Or it could be like what Phatman said-- age gap and all. Regardless, we will be seeing more from Namtarn in the future so yeah :) I read at pantip that Namtarn's next work will be with Por Thrisadee for "Ruen Rissaya"? Fans on pantip said that Namtarn replaced Fai Strawberry (another new nang'ek who was supposed to make her debut with Ruen Rissaya).. Something like that^^ and then she also has Dao Kaew Deun 2 with Ken Phupoom but I'm pretty sure they wont start filming until after DKD w/ Umm & Janie is done airing(?)..

For some reason I'm excited about next wk's episodes.. Ken's going to get locked up for the drug case crap and when they release him, YAY!! Love cute scenes!! kekekeke

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know right. Ken goes all out with his nang'eks, and I love that about him. He's an actor and that's what entertainers do, they sacrifice to entertain. Sometimes it may be a little too much, but kissing...no biggie.

OMG! Ken's gonna get locked up!! WAHHHHH. I don't care about him getting locked up, it's the aftermath that I anticipate!!! We probably won't get that until episode 10 though; which I'm fine with, as long as it's next week!

I don't know about you guys, but I still feel like Peung doesn't have a reason to love Paat other than it's her duty as his wife. I know that her love may stem from pity, but I don't know in what way does she pity him. I haven't seen a side of Paat that makes me love him...other than the fact that he's played by Ken...but anyway, I wish they'd show Peung seeing the hard working Paat or the nicer Paat. All this time it's always been Paat seeing the nicer side of Peung, so it's hard for me to believe that Peung truly loves or will love Paat. You guys know what I mean? Haha. Regardless of that, I LOVE how this lakorn focuses MAINLY on Peung and Paat's love life. HEHE. Usually they venture off and focus on other things, but in this lakorn...all I see is Peung and Paat's developing love. :ghehe:

cecilia

Staff member
I think she fell for him b/c he does good thing for her during her sleep/faint moments lmao
On top of that, he's hot too lmao - attraction certainly plays a big part in this pity game lmao
Ah, he seems to have a bitter life so i'm sure she pity him in this way as well ..

also, she wants to PROVE him wrong for insulting her without knowing the truth so all in all,
these measures up to why she fell for him (according to what i've witnessed so far lmao)

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I know right. Ken goes all out with his nang'eks, and I love that about him. He's an actor and that's what entertainers do, they sacrifice to entertain. Sometimes it may be a little too much, but kissing...no biggie.

OMG! Ken's gonna get locked up!! WAHHHHH. I don't care about him getting locked up, it's the aftermath that I anticipate!!! We probably won't get that until episode 10 though; which I'm fine with, as long as it's next week!

I don't know about you guys, but I still feel like Peung doesn't have a reason to love Paat other than it's her duty as his wife. I know that her love may stem from pity, but I don't know in what way does she pity him. I haven't seen a side of Paat that makes me love him...other than the fact that he's played by Ken...but anyway, I wish they'd show Peung seeing the hard working Paat or the nicer Paat. All this time it's always been Paat seeing the nicer side of Peung, so it's hard for me to believe that Peung truly loves or will love Paat. You guys know what I mean? Haha. Regardless of that, I LOVE how this lakorn focuses MAINLY on Peung and Paat's love life. HEHE. Usually they venture off and focus on other things, but in this lakorn...all I see is Peung and Paat's developing love. :ghehe:

I agree. Other than the fact that Paat is played by Ken that I like, I can't find a reason for Peung to love him. Especially when Peung is with Prawut before and they make the separation seem so sad so for Peung to fall for Paat the devil while you have a gentleman like Prawut, it just doesn't make sense to me. Anyhow, this issue will probably get out of my mind when Paat starts treating Peung with love and respect which I think will start from ep10

So glad I am going Korea for the week so I can get my mind off this lakorn. When I come back, it will be all lovey dovey between Paat and Peung.