[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
me too tinah..i think tik-anne gonna win..but at the same time i'm afraid the result is tik-anne rejected this lakorn.. :nailbiter:
i really really really want to see them in here..such a very cute lakorn!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
me too tinah..i think tik-anne gonna win..but at the same time i'm afraid the result is tik-anne rejected this lakorn.. :nailbiter:
i really really really want to see them in here..such a very cute lakorn!
Lady Dila I'm so feel the same as u, hope that Tik/Anne won't reject this very good role and its new story plot not one
of any remakes. :nailbiter:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah alice..
i hope so alice..
Because most of this year lakorn is remake and slap/kiss..
And i think after all of that,fans need a cute and relax lakorn.
So this lakorn might be a BIG HIT,more over who wouldn't watch ANNIK. :rolleyes1:

But i feel depresses after a rumor Tik rejected this lakorn and accepted China project..
Although i don't want to believe it,but i still feel 'insecure'.. -_-
i just say to myself that they spread that news just to cover Tik mistake because he accidently posted about this lakorn on his facebook,he should keep it as a secret since its a BIG PROJECT!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was reading @dirtiilaudry that Tik is the most wanted as pra'ek from many company producer so it might be a secret.

tinah

sarNie Coma
if tik-anne is gonna reject this lakorn then they should just tell us rather than have us wondering..both never came out to confirm or deny the news so it makes it more frustrating for us fans!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed tinah..
If they rejected it,just say it..
So we're not waiting like this..
After too much rumor,and my feeling like roller coaster because of this lakorn,i hope everything will be worth..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^a part of me thinks this lakorn may not even exist than the 2nd part of me thinks they are just keeping it on the DL because it is tik-anne..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I still believe its on the DL but its not 100%..
I'm already lose half of my hope for this lakorn..
Just because both of them not deny or admit...
I don't know..so many things about this lakorn in my mind..

1.If one of them rejected,just say it..Anne just say she's reading the script while Tik said just wait till february..Why anne didn't say she rejected it just how she admitted she rejected JLR before. :scratchhead2:
2. Tik said wait till february come,Daradaily said they will fly to Europe in February.. :rolleyes1:
3.No other star link to this lakorn except Tik,Anne and Ananda.. :D
4.Isn't when Ch3 announce about their lakorn for 1st half of the year,the host also said Tik and Anne also have a lakorn.. :scratchchin:
5.I still remember their smile and eyes in the interview at KCL Award. :coverlaf:

So,don't know..
I don't want to be super excited till February come..
Just need to be patient a bit..its aboout 1 more week till February come.
But right now,just counting for Top Award..
i believe they'll win together again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I still believe its on the DL but its not 100%..
I'm already lose half of my hope for this lakorn..
Just because both of them not deny or admit...
I don't know..so many things about this lakorn in my mind..

1.If one of them rejected,just say it..Anne just say she's reading the script while Tik said just wait till february..Why anne didn't say she rejected it just how she admitted she rejected JLR before. :scratchhead2:
2. Tik said wait till february come,Daradaily said they will fly to Europe in February.. :rolleyes1:
3.No other star link to this lakorn except Tik,Anne and Ananda.. :D
4.Isn't when Ch3 announce about their lakorn for 1st half of the year,the host also said Tik and Anne also have a lakorn.. :scratchchin:
5.I still remember their smile and eyes in the interview at KCL Award. :coverlaf:

So,don't know..
I don't want to be super excited till February come..
Just need to be patient a bit..its aboout 1 more week till February come.
But right now,just counting for Top Award..
i believe they'll win together again.
Daradaily is unreliable source they mistaken that Rita will be in Roy Marn and pantip confirm its Boy and Margie. If Tik
and Anne will reject this role then they should had open it out so we don't have to wait and give this role to others
like Rome and Aff i was so sad that both are in for plerng boon but won't pair cos Aff is n'rai.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really Alice..
isn't it Aum and Aff in Plerg Boon..
So who's the nang ek..

Its good if Ann-Ken-Noi in Plerg Boon.. :whahuh:
Just change the pra ek from Chatchai to Ken..
jk..jk.. :ghehe:

Btw,thats what i said..
if they reject it,just say it..
So we don't have to waiting for nothing!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh really Alice..
isn't it Aum and Aff in Plerg Boon..
So who's the nang ek..

Its good if Ann-Ken-Noi in Plerg Boon.. :whahuh:
Just change the pra ek from Chatchai to Ken..
jk..jk.. :ghehe:

Btw,thats what i said..
if they reject it,just say it..
So we don't have to waiting for nothing!
Aff is still in plerng boon but Aum his out cos news saying Rome might be taking Chatchai, Rome will take 2 of Nok chatchai
this one and mia taeng and as for Anne character might be Cherry.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
If tik really ends up rejecting this lakorn then i hope it goes to ananda i just want ann to be in here!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i lost hope for Tik-Anne but i force myself to keep waiting till Feb..
Some of thai fans don't want anne to be in here because they said the storyline in the novel was tooooo weak..
They said if Anne really in here,they hope the producer find a very good scriptwriter to make a this a strong lakorn..
I hope they choose Khun Natya as a scriptwriter..I adore her script for SB especially for SSH..
And they can choose P'aew as a director too...

But for me,i want the best for Anne..
I miss her a lot and i want to see her in lakorn but if this not a great lakorn for her,i rather she reject this lakorn..
I don't want people give a bad feedback about her like in 365.. :no:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yeah bella..
Its really interesting for who knows appreaciate that lakorn..
Its happen in real life,not a typical thai lakorn..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Hope they'll confirm soon...I really want to see Tik-Ann in here. They'll make my day if both confirm..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Although Thai fans said the novel was too weak,but from the mini summary,seems like its a very cute lakorn..
I really want to watch Tik lakorn because he's so popular in my country..
But he need to pair up with Anne because i only watch Anne's lakorn.. :rolleyes1: