[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

melodyinautumn

sarNie Egg
I think someone mentioned her praek was so old like her dad at that time nd later on he came back to play her father in other lakorn. Correct me if the second part I said wa wrong ja:)

melodyinautumn

sarNie Egg
I think someone mentioned her praek was so old like her dad at that time nd later on he came back to play her father in other lakorn. Correct me if the second part I said wa wrong ja:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Did u know this Dila that Chakrit resemble Ken and Ken resemble Chakrit from my thinking when i watch them play.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol alice..i never notice that,but i've read someone commment,she said chakrit is so good at slap/kiss or romantic lakorn (forgot which one)..even better than ken..thats why i want to see he and anne in that kind of lakorn..
he already play comedy with anne.

melodyinautumn

sarNie Egg
really hope Chakrit can reunite w ann. But he so busy w his schedule so somehow I doubt he ll agree to this. I'm so impatient w the news regarding MGD:)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Chakrit should be able to accept this since he's finish with other lakorn with exact so he only have 1 lakorn filming which is with aum. Slap and kiss lakorn would be perfect for him and anne

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne said the channel is rushing her to work since she have been on vacation for awhile now so it shouldn't be long for us to find out her new lakorn. She said so herself. she's still reading scripts right now

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup,thats for sure..But cee..About Dome..it just my hope..
His name never link to this lakorn yet..So before we hope he accept it,lets hope Khun Dao offer him first..
I hope Khun dao read our mind..
:unsure: aww man. that would be so nice. i hope Khun Dao considers him, he would look great with her not too young not too old. i really wish that the directors could read our minds and pair up people we want, and have :slapandkissse3: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: the way we want. haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
She always said she's rrreading the script..
but isn't before this she said she got 2 script...now she said 2-3 script..
i wonder is she got new offer...
Maybe the lakorn with nadech because that CH3 PM said himself anne gonna have a lakorn with nadech..
If we said that teur (don't know the title),but anne said the producer never contact her.

Seems like she already accept MGD but because the production not ready yet,so she must accept another lakorn which is great for me..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:unsure: aww man. that would be so nice. i hope Khun Dao considers him, he would look great with her not too young not too old. i really wish that the directors could read our minds and pair up people we want, and have :slapandkissse3: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: the way we want. haha.
yeah..btw for me..sometime anne look old in event but she never ever look old than her pra ek in lakorn..
So let wish Andrew or Dome in here...
both of them mix..same with anne..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah..btw for me..sometime anne look old in event but she never ever look old than her pra ek in lakorn..
So let wish Andrew or Dome in here...
both of them mix..same with anne..
I just know that Dome is half European/Chinese.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Por N is better cos his more a mature looking but Por T always said to himself that he wanted to work with Anne one day.
So maybe chance it can be him.
i guess he will put so much effort if he got to work with anne just like aum..
Aum's fans use to said that the best of aum acting is in BBK...