[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Merit

sarNie Adult
The other guy....I guess playing as the second couple with Voosen looks so evil. LOL. Gosh, the girls looks pretty. Too bad I am more excited about this lakorn than the one with Grate when I like Matt/Grate more. Good feeling sure does know how to ruined a lakorn whenever given a chance to do so. I think channel 3 ought to ban them from any major projects. :)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
A little late, but here's the clip of them when they were heading to London...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip4_RFSZeIo

credits to peeraneeja @youtube

Merit

sarNie Adult
It seemed Krit is more relaxed around Matt now. :coverlaf: I think she is so goofy for people to be uptight around her.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
More instagram photos, I think they are returning to Thailand today-tomorrow...

credits to Matt, May, and Woonsen's instagram

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

Matt is too funny! She likes to goofing around. Still haven't seen any sign of matt and krit in one photo together. I hope this lakorn will not as disappointed as KRLJ :facepalm:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Matt is too funny! She likes to goofing around. Still haven't seen any sign of matt and krit in one photo together. I hope this lakorn will not as disappointed as KRLJ :facepalm:
thanks dertaajaf for the pictures i like Matt first pic her twirly eyes :wackonut: :thumbsup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Krit looks so uncomfortable with everyone but Woonsen, LOL @ him with May, he looks like he wants to die. I think having Woonsen around with him is making him feel uneasy.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Krit looks so uncomfortable with everyone but Woonsen, LOL @ him with May, he looks like he wants to die. I think having Woonsen around with him is making him feel uneasy.
LOL. I can't disagree with this. It shows in every photo that he's not with Woosen! :p

Merit

sarNie Adult
LMAO at Krit in the pic with May. He looked squeeze into a corner and has no where to go. He gives out this look like, get this girl away from me while May looks so comfortable leaning in to him. LOL. It's rather funny, how he doesn't want to get near any of the girls. I love all Matt's silly pics. She must be a fun person to hang with.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the photos.

Lol i agree, Chakrit only looks comfortable with Woonsen, I wonder if she's overprotective that's why he's afraid lol. Matt is so cute!

Off topic, but I saw that Aum Patcharapa is in London with them, because she's bestfriends with May :)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the photos.

Lol i agree, Chakrit only looks comfortable with Woonsen, I wonder if she's overprotective that's why he's afraid lol. Matt is so cute!

Off topic, but I saw that Aum Patcharapa is in London with them, because she's bestfriends with May :)
LOL He's only confortable with Woosen. They should change Woosen to someone else cause everytime I saw picts or something relate to this lakorn I think Chakrit and Woosen are pranangs since they are always together and Matt she's never with Chakrit in one photo. Poor guys or maybe it's his charactere in the lakorn that why he make the face and attitude like that.

Me too I saw Aum Patcharapa with them but forgot where I saw it.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
all of ur comments are so funny! I just hope this lakorn will turn out good, not because they're shooting it abroad, but more because the story line, and the exact choice of casts. Krit looked so stiff! He's like pleading for someone to rescue him from may! Oh please may krit's acting way better than in KKSR. <_< :worthy:

Yeah aump was also there, there're her pictures and may together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chakrit his trying to get away off side from being so comfy and daring cos Woosen she's in here trying to be a good man for her this lakorn would be so entertaining if Woosen
she isn't in here cos she'll be in away of everyone its like your caught on a mirror