[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe they lied, so that Tik and Ann will feel forced to confirm the news because rumors are already out. BUT I WANT IT TO BE TRUE I WANNA SEE ANN'S LAKORN!!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Ok, Ann is one of the best actress of thailand and she is sweet , nice , smart and very pretty but for me because of somethink, she doesnt suit to Pi Tik.... as his nang ek (hope a lot of Ann's fans aren't angry at me ^^´´)

Maybe he is younger and looks younger than her and hmm... yeah... she doesnt suit to him....

But hope Tik keep to be Pra ek role and another actress should be as the nang ek ^^

Chompoo or Rita, this both could suit to Pi Tik...
I feel like ever since tik got married he's sooo old looking now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another thing Bella Anne and Tik they're actually the same age. Yes Tik use to look young, but this is what every
society been saying once your married something suddenly changes.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
See..Whatever or whenever ann has a new lakorn,her age always become debate!!
Then if she pair up with Ken,people said they're tired to see this pairing!!

Hhhmm.......WHATEVER!!!!!!
:annoyed: :annoyed:

I just want to watch Ann's lakorn and i only watched Ann's lakorn!
Without Ann,i think i'll never know about thai lakorn..
Without Ann,i'll never knew Ken,Rome,mart,Aum,Chakrit,Chatchai,Aum,Kong bla bla bla..
Without Ann,i'll never knew that Thai entertainment industry have a GREAT actress!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid

Without Ann,i'll never knew Ken,Rome,mart,Aum,Chakrit,Chatchai,Aum,Kong bla bla bla..
Without Ann,i'll never knew that Thai entertainment industry have a GREAT actress!!
PREECH IT GIRL! i love ann dearly too! she's a very great actress! any one that she pairs up with, she makes them become a great actor in our eyes.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I agree! If it wasn't for Ann I wouldn't have continued to watch lakorns. I stopped after MYF but got into it again after watching OR.

I hope that this lakorn is confirmed, whats going on?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i really hope that it's confirmed too!!!! :thumbup:

i don't know what's happening, but we just have to wait until it's really confirmed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Another thing Bella Anne and Tik they're actually the same age. Yes Tik use to look young, but this is what every
society been saying once your married something suddenly changes.
I have to disagree. When Ken got married he was glowing and after his first son, he just gets more handsome. And his second child, he's god-like (no offense I don't mean it like he's god or anything)

Tik... I just don't know what happened. I'm not too happy with him in Wanida. And he grew so much older. He doesn't age as gracefully as Ken.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik... I just don't know what happened. I'm not too happy with him in Wanida. And he grew so much older. He doesn't age as gracefully as Ken.
I thought he was still charming in Wanida but his acting is slowly fading away T__T

Num, Mos, Tik, and Ken are my older praeks.

Ken and Mos are still looking good! Mos always got his baby face to protect him :wub:

Tik is somewhat in the middle, he just needs to clean himself!

But for Num I don' think he aged well, he doesn't look so good in his recent lakorns esp. the upcoming with Margie.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have to disagree. When Ken got married he was glowing and after his first son, he just gets more handsome. And his second child, he's god-like (no offense I don't mean it like he's god or anything)

Do know how old is Tik now? I think for Tik to look better like before he should just take a rest from that
jungle series.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, too much time in the jungle! :rofl:

Tik is losing his acting skills but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Ken is my Fav actor! I think he got hotter as time went by!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Tik acting is kinda stiff to me and brotha is not aging well...i could be wrong once he starr with ann she makes everyone look good!

LovetheSun

sarNie Egg

So true, people need to let the age matter go, I mean Ann looks awesome :thumbsup:. If it OK for older women to date/married younger men in real life then why make it such a big deal, it's only lakorn :nono1: . People complaints when KA act together, but they never complaint about other couple such as Ateam, Rteam, and Pteam :numchuck: . Why pick on the age matter, if people don't like the main actor/actress then don't watch it, no one is forcing anyone :gungirl: .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah i love that response :thumbsup: but some outside people they don't reckon like us. I reckon that all of
Anne's co-star all have fond crush of feelings towards her :kiss3: , i always think that Anne she looks stunning and
very young looking for her age. She's my forever idol and that goes to the other team couples. :heart:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yeah i love that response :thumbsup: but some outside people they don't reckon like us. I reckon that all of
Anne's co-star all have fond crush of feelings towards her :kiss3: , i always think that Anne she looks stunning and
very young looking for her age. She's my forever idol and that goes to the other team couples. :heart:
Hahah i am going to have to agree with you too :)
For ex: Rome too !!
haha you gals watched the behind clips for CS?
He was smiling non-stop ahahah ahahah

Even though Louis Scott wasn't her pra'ek in SB;
he was also excited to work with her!!

Pei for ex too...she excepted the script for SSH right away when she found out
that Anne and Ken were the pra'nangs..

Most def. Anne is my idol too! rak kao mak!