[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
His eyes are not expressive, he can't convey emotion with his eyes. It's just a blank stare all the time. He was lifeless in Wanida and it wasn't the nature of his character either, his Prajack wasn't very convincing compared to Saranyu's.
I think u mustn't a huge fans of Tik thats why u comment this, Its ok u can just say it out cos i wouldn't mind
about it cos everyone is not all the same opinion there happen to have a like and a dislike. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I think u mustn't a huge fans of Tik thats why u comment this, Its ok u can just say it out cos i wouldn't mind
about it cos everyone is not all the same opinion there happen to have a like and a dislike. :)
Alice ja,
I agree with you too..people have their own opinions about a particular actor/actress they don't like
but if we like/love those who they dislike..it doesn't matter to us..
At least we know that we are supporting them!! :cheer: :cheer:
Can't wait to see how Ann and Tik balance each other in MGD! :dance1: :dance1:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed with both of you gals..
They have their own idol..we also have our own idol..
I'm not a big fan of Tik too.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Oh i must say that its not only Tik,i never be a big fans of other Thai celebrity..
I'm only a very big fan of ANNE THONGPRASOM! :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice ja,
I agree with you too..people have their own opinions about a particular actor/actress they don't like
but if we like/love those who they dislike..it doesn't matter to us..
At least we know that we are supporting them!! :cheer: :cheer:
Can't wait to see how Ann and Tik balance each other in MGD! :dance1: :dance1:
Kup kun na ka ja puern! :thanks: I'll be supporting Tik and Anne forever until the end.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Tik is not a horrible actor, it's just that he's been out from a lakorns for years now so he's not used to acting yet. I'm sure if you give him a couple more lakorns I bet he'll be able to suck you into a lakorn again like he did back in the Luerd Kattiya and Roy Leh Sanae Rai times.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:welcome1: cupid candy. Roy leh sanae rai with the kiss/slapping and sadistic R-scene and kaew ta pee.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Agreed with both of you gals..
They have their own idol..we also have our own idol..
I'm not a big fan of Tik too.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Oh i must say that its not only Tik,i never be a big fans of other Thai celebrity..
I'm only a very big fan of ANNE THONGPRASOM! :D
yep Anne is a goddess to me lol I worship her!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
There's many reasons why i'm so excited for this lakorn..

1.Thats because ANNE THONGPRASOM!
2.Thats because ANNE THONGPRASOM!!
3.Thats because ANNE THONGPRASOM!!!
4.Because the pra ek is TIK..They never had photoshoot together except the one with Aom,Ken,Ploy,Dome (if i'm not mistaken)..
5.Its about FAKE HUSBAND AND WIFE!! Thats my favourite type of
lakorn just like Oum Ruk and Full House (KDrama)..
Hope there's :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn:
or :r-scene-pop-corn: turn :w-scene-pop-corn: just like
Ken-Ann Fanfic.. :coverlaf:
6.They will filming in Europe.. :dance2:

~ Actually,i hope P'aew will direct this one because her work always different from others..What i like about P'aew is all her lakorn that she directed (KA lakorn),the ending part always different and something new,and we can't predict..

But i heard that this one for a new producer and director..Who knows she/he will make it better... :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
U know what else that this is good cos its a new story line plot not a remake.
Yeah..new producer,new director,new plot..
thats why they called it a BIG PROJECT!!
And its not based on novel right??

Oh,can't wait to see Tik-Ann in Europe.. :rolleyes1:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
aow i thought that it was confirmed that Ananda Everingham is the pra'eak no?? then why is everyone keep mentioning about p'Tik still pra'eak??

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
aow i thought that it was confirmed that Ananda Everingham is the pra'eak no?? then why is everyone keep mentioning about p'Tik still pra'eak??
At first they said Tik was offered this project but he rejected it..Then rumor said the producer offer Ananda..Don't know what happen to Ananda,the rumor comeback to Tik..

And look like its confirmed but they don't want to reveal..There's many news about this lakorn and the same topic eventhough Ann denied that she already accepted this lakorn.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
At first they said Tik was offered this project but he rejected it..Then rumor said the producer offer Ananda..Don't know what happen to Ananda,the rumor comeback to Tik..

And look like its confirmed but they don't want to reveal..There's many news about this lakorn and the same topic eventhough Ann denied that she already accepted this lakorn.
oy... i just wish they reveal and confirm the cast already... there's acouple interesting lakorns out there but we all know p'Ann's lakorn is the BEST and most foward to look for... if it's p'Tik then that's great, if it's p'Ananda it's fine, but lets just say it's p'KEN again..... :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oy... i just wish they reveal and confirm the cast already... there's acouple interesting lakorns out there but we all know p'Ann's lakorn is the BEST and most foward to look for... if it's p'Tik then that's great, if it's p'Ananda it's fine, but lets just say it's p'KEN again..... :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: lol
i guess your KA FEVER become worst after 365 ended right??
For me,if its Ken,i'm excited...if its tik,i'm soo excited...And if its Ananda,i'm super duper excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

I know Ananda before i know Ann because Thai movie DVD sell in my country..
I try to find Thai lakorn but never ever found it...
I only watch Ananda's movie beside Ong Bak but i never got hooked to him like i got hooked to ANNE!

one question,is Tik ever did a lip kissing??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I can't remember if he did any lip kissing but he did it to Aff in Wanida, then she just went and slap him. Better wait for everything
to truly reveal but sure it will be Tik his taking the role.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If with Aff,i don't think its real kiss because someone said that Aff didn't do a lips kiss..
Can't wait for next year..When the producer want to confirm about this..And can't wait for the fitting too. :dance2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yeah Lady Dila mentioning about the fitting or opening next year that makes me wanna see Tik/Anne next to each
other :party:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah Lady Dila mentioning about the fitting or opening next year that makes me wanna see Tik/Anne next to each
other :party:
Yup,me too..i can't wait to see Tik/Anne next to each other..
if this really confirm,i hope they'll be in so much photoshoot together... :cheer: