[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
well, since this one is still preparing, there is a probability that it will air next year...
If so,there won't be bad to have Ken here la...
Maybe the investigation one will air at the end of this year..
It's just my guess tho... :hide:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love Ken but there's a reasons why i don't want ken in here.
Since Ken had a lakorn with Chompoo this year,i want to see Anne with someone else too...
i agree with u Dila i like Ken but wanna see Anne with others too since Ken is so Anne shall too, and Andrew or that
Mr Jungle decide to return to the lakorn land.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want anne-ken to take a break from each other first before pairing up again. in this lakorn, i want to see anne with a different actor who she never paired up before such as andrew or ananda!

we might see it this year. anne said her new lakorn will be in ch3s 2nd half of the year. which ever lakorn start filming first then we will see that one since she has 2..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think MGD will end at the end of this year..and the investigation for next year.
And yeah,agree with tinah..i want Ken-Anne to take a break from each other and comeback with SUPER DA BOMB lakorn like SB!!

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah seeing Ann with other actor's is fine. There just seems to be an issue with finding a leading actor for this lakorn. If it somehow happens to end up being Ken, then I'm not gonna complain. They're both getting older and Ann's not accepting that many roles per year. I'd like to see them together as much as possible before any of them stops acting or getting the lead role.

To me there's also an issue of p'ek acting skills. There are VERY few that can hold his own against Ann and Ken is one of them.

Ananda is very unlikely. Andrew's name was never mentioned to be considered for the role if I'm not mistaken, although I would love to see them together.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I agree with you guys,taking a break with KA is good...just hope the break won't be too long...
Whoever in this lakorn is okay...I wanna see it so badly now...
Well,maybe the only exception goes to Mr.Jungle...I don't like him anymore. :whatever:

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
lol mr. jungle. i still wouldn't mind seeing her with him just once. but i wouldn't hold my breath.

kulyia

RUK
i still want to see Mr Jungle! Aran! haha .. Yeah i still feel he is still a part of MGD and yes i am being in denial :p I think anne looks great with pete and Andrew and i wouldnt mind seeing Pete in MGD. Oh god she looks good with anyone.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol he has a nick name now..you gals are too funny.

whoever it is they need to tell us now. im losing my patience.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah,anne look great with everyone!
i wouldn't mind if Mr Jungle in here...
Just a bit mad at him...
Maybe if its confirm he in here,i'll start to like him again.
And i'll call his real name...
I'm still mad at him,thats why i call him Mr Jungle.. <_<

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dila,that is really a good nick name for him!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
So it was you who started this nick name??good job!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
lol yeah...i'm so mad at him that time..
Because he said that he's in MGD with Anne on his fb (even its not his real fb) i'm soooooo happy that time..
Then i posted something on his wall and he said he sorry,bla bla bla..
Eventhough i know he reject it because of China poject,i still want to call him Mr Jungle..
I want him to go back to his jungle and don't comeback again!!

But its a few weeks ago..Now,i still mad at him but just a bit because i still believe Mr Jungle in here..
If he's not here,i'll call him Mr Jungle forever...

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I’m mad at him too!!!
I'll stop being mad at him if and only if he starts filming this lakorn, otherwise,I'll be mad at him forever...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m mad at him too!!!
I'll stop being mad at him if and only if he starts filming this lakorn, otherwise,I'll be mad at him forever...
lol tracy..yeah....i'll like him if its confirm he in here but i love him even more if Andrew in here!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Good Morning to everyone I'm posting my good news to everyone here from my searching and found one amazing one @pantip
i think P'Dao the director just found a pra'ek to replace Mr Jungle spot its none from our wish list 'thanks given to our
new member to Ch3 Por Nattawat and another choice to consider as p'ek is Great Waritorn so surprise his name get to Anne co-star choice maybe his potential in KLRGR. So have to wait for the final decision.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10342084/A10342084.html

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Good Morning to everyone I'm posting my good news to everyone here from my searching and found one amazing one @pantip
i think P'Dao the director just found a pra'ek to replace Mr Jungle spot its none from our wish list 'thanks given to our
new member to Ch3 Por Nattawat and another choice to consider as p'ek is Great Waritorn so surprise his name get to Anne co-star choice maybe his potential in KLRGR. So have to wait for the final decision.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10342084/A10342084.html
I don't know whether i should be happy or not...
I want to see Por and Anne together but i want to see Andrew-Anne first..
Moreover,Por has a lakorn to filming right now..
Ermm,i should waiting for the confirmation...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I could defenitly see Great with Anne. He is rising fast now. I think he would be a great choice cuz hes a really good actor. And as for Por that would be nice as well !!! Thanks for the news Alice.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know who is Great so no comment from me..
As for Por,ermm its okay but i think i want him in investigation lakorn with Anne,not this one..
But if they have no choice,its okay for me..
Por also not a bad actor right??!
And they not look bad together...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wouldnt be surprise if its por since hes probaly the only actor khun dao could get from the alisters besides ken lol andrew is hard to contact while tik must be busy with his chinese drama..

hmm, i didnt expected grate though. maybe ch3 sees his potential in KRGR so they want to promote him by pairing him up with anne. i wouldnt mind hehe i like him but i still want an alister like tik, andrew, ananda etc