[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Sis i have to shout out something to u that they can't get Chinese actor or Dennis since this Thai Lakorn not with other Asian it will be strange odd and weird to see
another Asian Nation collaboration since we speak differently language. I think there is by chance the pra'ek MGD its Grate Warintorn but I'm not 100% at the moment.
Isn't there's some minor korean actor in 1 lakorn with Mario before this..
Ah forgot but as i remember i've read about it at Lyn's blog & i think that lakorn was flop..

Anyway sis,i'm just joking..
I know its tooooooo good to be true....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Isn't there's some minor korean actor in 1 lakorn with Mario before this..
Ah forgot but as i remember i've read about it at Lyn's blog & i think that lakorn was flop..

Anyway sis,i'm just joking..
I know its tooooooo good to be true....
what's going to happen to u sis if the p'ek by chance it might be Grate Warintorn
how i senses its him? with me i'll be partying 4 joy :cheer: next year Anne she'll be
coming across her new co-star like Andrew, Nadech, Por N and it might be Grate as well.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
what's going to happen to u sis if the p'ek by chance it might be Grate Warintorn
how i senses its him? with me i'll be partying 4 joy :cheer: next year Anne she'll be
coming across her new co-star like Andrew, Nadech, Por N and it might be Grate as well.
Okay,honestly i'm not sure about my feeling..
I think its because i'm soo excited for Anne-Andrew..
Anne-Andrew outshine Anne-Grate to me...LOL..
But i think i'll happy as long as Anne in here..
And i think i'll be super duper happy if Chakrit in here although some part of me don't want him in here since the summary similar to SPGT.
I'm confuse with my feeling.. :crazy: :ghehe:

Sis,i think you should post more Grate hot picture here in order to make me love him more... :pervie: :loool:

bubbles

sarNie Egg
so it's possitively Tik wont play in this lakorn? i thought he already confirm on his FB..so he canceled it? why?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
so it's possitively Tik wont play in this lakorn? i thought he already confirm on his FB..so he canceled it? why?
Thats the reason why i'm so mad to him..
He confirmed himself that he's in here with Anne and then he rejected it..
I can accept if he never said anything related to this lakorn..
He rejected it because he got offer to act in China..

tinah

sarNie Coma
About time anne confirmed this lakorn! But now waiting for who will be the praek is worst but I'm sure anne already know who it is. It better be someone good since tik isn't in here anymore

tinah

sarNie Coma
About time anne confirmed this lakorn! But now waiting for who will be the praek is worst but I'm sure anne already know who it is. It better be someone good since tik isn't in here anymore

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My heart dropped even more after seeing that Tik's name has dropped.
*sighs Denial ><

Now we need the pra'ek !
gosh i wonder who he is?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I still wish its Tik! I don't care what others' say i still have a feeling he is in.
Maybe the surprise will be that Tik is back on.hahh. But if its not tik, it better
be someone i like!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Okay,honestly i'm not sure about my feeling..
I think its because i'm soo excited for Anne-Andrew..
Anne-Andrew outshine Anne-Grate to me...LOL..
But i think i'll happy as long as Anne in here..
And i think i'll be super duper happy if Chakrit in here although some part of me don't want him in here since the summary similar to SPGT.
I'm confuse with my feeling.. :crazy: :ghehe:

Sis,i think you should post more Grate hot picture here in order to make me love him more... :pervie: :loool:
oh sure sis i'll do for your request.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope there will be a good surprise for the praek. Someone we least expect but not the blisters..
i senses a feeling of butterfly that maybe its Grate Warintorn i think I'm 80% and
Por Thrisadee possibly him too since he said he wanted to work with Anne but @pantip
fans request with Grate alot.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I would be very happy if the pra ek is Great.. :thumbsup: I'm actually glad that Tik is dropped from this lakorn. I'm just not really into Tik..Never watch any of his lakorn.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oh sure sis i'll do for your request.

A big THANKS for those pics sis..
:thumbsup: :highfive:

i senses a feeling of butterfly that maybe its Grate Warintorn i think I'm 80% and
Por Thrisadee possibly him too since he said he wanted to work with Anne but @pantip
fans request with Grate alot.
Triple big NO NO NO for Por T!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grate will be okay..its a good opportunity if he got to work with Anne..
But like Tinah said..
Its better if the praek we least expect but not B lister!!

OMG ! Dila you're siggie is the BOMB ahahahaahhahaha
Ananda ! sighs :)
I hope God will open ANanda's heart to accept this role..
Wish there's MIRACLE to make this happen..

tinah

sarNie Coma
I like great but I don't think I want to see him in this lakorn with anne. If not andrew or ananda then they should get Dome especially since he's such a hot comodity after ruk mai mee wan tay

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like great but I don't think I want to see him in this lakorn with anne. If not andrew or ananda then they should get Dome especially since he's such a hot comodity after ruk mai mee wan tay
my choice goes to Grate and Dome too i don't know anything about Ananda since i haven't
seen his acting yet and I'm praying for miracle to put Dome with Yaya in for'Prissana'
and Grate with Anne for 'Mam kam daeng'.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
my choice goes to Grate and Dome too i don't know anything about Ananda since i haven't
seen his acting yet and I'm praying for miracle to put Dome with Yaya in for'Prissana'
and Grate with Anne for 'Mam kam daeng'.
Ananda only acted in movie,and Thai movie's DVD sell in my country.
Thats why i know him.
Dome??!He looks HOT but i don't know about his acting.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Domes sooo hot!! He would look great with anne!! But i want him to get better in acting first and have more experience.

I remember back in the days i use 2 pray to see Anne ans Bee Bandit star in a lakorn!!! But hes been gone from the industry for so long now tht I lost all hope. I dnt want it to be tht way wit andrew and anne!! I hope they pair! For this lakorn wud be good too!