[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Any news from Pantip????
Who's other pra ek that link here??
Only Grate??
they had Mr Jungle name and news saying fans request for Grate so Ch3 took the suggestion
from them but only thing that is on hold cos Khun Dao the producer she just gave birth
so she needed time and her production company is very new but it said Anne is already
confirm 100% but they wouldn't let out who's the p'ek yet and Anne investigation
lakorn for Tv Scene her co-star is Por Nattawat but Ch3 elders haven't confirm yet
but the director chose Anne/Por N.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
they had Mr Jungle name and news saying fans request for Grate so Ch3 took the suggestion
from them but only thing that is on hold cos Khun Dao the producer she just gave birth
so she needed time and her production company is very new but it said Anne is already
confirm 100% but they wouldn't let out who's the p'ek yet and Anne investigation
lakorn for Tv Scene her co-star is Por Nattawat but Ch3 elders haven't confirm yet
but the director chose Anne/Por N.
SO,the investigation confirmed by the producer is Anne/Por???
I hope TV Scene will be better than you gals talked about.. :coverlaf:

Isn't the poducer gave birth 1 years ago when this rumor started..
If she gave birth again,wow..all i can say is she's active!! LMAO! :lmao3:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I pray it would be Grate in here. I want Por N. with Ann in the investigation lakorn.

By the way, how many lakorn of Ann that have been confirm? It's almost half of the year and she hasn't have anything confirm. I need something to watch.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
SO,the investigation confirmed by the producer is Anne/Por???
I hope TV Scene will be better than you gals talked about.. :coverlaf:

Isn't the poducer gave birth 1 years ago when this rumor started..
If she gave birth again,wow..all i can say is she's active!! LMAO! :lmao3:
i don't know sis what's taking so long for the channel manager and Khun Dao to reveal
the pra'ek so no need for us to go on and on about the same story until the page get
to 100.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I pray it would be Grate in here. I want Por N. with Ann in the investigation lakorn.

By the way, how many lakorn of Ann that have been confirm? It's almost half of the year and she hasn't have anything confirm. I need something to watch.
she have 5 that aren't confirm yet but with the one with Por N for Tv Scene i think
it will confirm soon as for mam gaem dang Anne she's 100% in but on hold to reveal the
p'ek.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne has another rumor lakorn with Benz & Por T...
I want to see Anne with Benz but Por T..
Gosh! Triple big NO NO NO!!!
2 gorgeous women fight for him??!!
Seriously,i'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!
*faint*

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Relax,Dila, Rumor is just rumor,don't let it ruin your day just yet.....let's wait and see...
I personally don't believe it...

tinah

sarNie Coma
The rumor one was sanae ha but we haven't heard anne actually linked to that lakorn and pkai did say that he's not aware of that lakorn. The one he will begin filming is "phu prae.."

tinah

sarNie Coma
I would probaly choose aun over por because atleast he look manly next to anne but with por, he look young for his age so he's suitable with the younger gens.

*sigh I'm so fed up of waiting for anne to accept a lakorn. But then she did say she won't have a lakorn til the middle of the year

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:facepalm: oh yeah, never use aun please!!!!
I think I'll faint if it's Aun :facepalm:
Poor him,we hate him so much..
i think we should give him some respect..
At least,he is brave enough to act with Anne,unlike that 'guy'.. :rolleyes1:

Well,i still don't want to see him with anne..

tinah

sarNie Coma
I would perfer anne to be in nang rai rai pbak than sanae ha maybe because the storyline seem better..she wouldn't accept both since its pretty similiar to one another

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I would perfer anne to be in nang rai rai pbak than sanae ha maybe because the storyline seem better..she wouldn't accept both since its pretty similiar to one another
anne has so many rumor...i'm getting confuse about the storyline..NRRB is with Janie & Aun???

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
:teary: I’m so tired of waiting, even Ken had the fitting for his new lakorn!
We still don't know who will be the pra'ek .... :cry:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:teary: I’m so tired of waiting, even Ken had the fitting for his new lakorn!
We still don't know who will be the pra'ek .... :cry:
Me too tracy...But what can we do??
Someone used to warned me,to be Anne's fans,i must be patient...
Because she's not accept lakorn from left to right just like others...

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Me too tracy...But what can we do??
Someone used to warned me,to be Anne's fans,i must be patient...
Because she's not accept lakorn from left to right just like others...
:rolleyes1: I think the best time to be her fan is when she was in her 20s, she had a lot of lakorns back then...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i always had patients when it comes to Anne lakorn but now it seems to be all gone
I'm extremely hyped to whom that lucky guy as Anne next co-star will be I'm sure her
first to confirm its her and Por N investigation lakorn for Tv Scene definitely
but the rest blah blah specially MGD, what the heck is wrong with Ch3 taking their
time to shout out the p'ek is but I'm crossing fingers that the p'ek is Grate warintorn