[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Thank you for the pics. I love May's glasses! Lol. Matt is super gorgeous, I love her outfit I want her hat :) I wonder which one is playing Chakrit's brother than will "marry" Matt, maybe it's the dude Woonsen will get with.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah cee i think its that dude that end with Voosen is Krit brother too
yeah Matt outfit and her hat make me inspire of it too
omg Noey Chutika she's in lots of lakorn bet she's the 2nd n'rai along side with May F

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
WOW. So many n'rais. I wonder how Matt's character will handle them all. There's May F, Oil Mira, Noey Chotika, and Sikarin Plaipreuk in the purple dress. Thank goodness Woonsen will be a good character!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Credits to: suk13_karn @spicyforum

She said that the storyline is actually a fake marriage between Matt and Chakrit's brother. Matt is good friends with Chakrit younger brother and pretends to marry him. Chakrit doesn't really believe them so he always tries to find their mistakes etc.

So i guess during the fitting it was nothing personal, it was actually their characters.

The storyline reminds me of one of Willy's lakorn, i just don't remember which one.
Wah-lah! So I was actually right about them just posing according to their characters. Thank you for the clarification and the ladies for the pictures :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow so many n'rai here! i guess Nooey must have replaced pei? theres not too many guys in this lakorn though

thanks

somp9

sarNie Adult
Matt looks so pretty with this outfit and the hat. Hope she and Chakrit have good chemistry just like her and Great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw, nong ethan (mew lalit's son) is also starring in this lakorn. they just started filming today. matt looked so pretty in a tradtional thai dress

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww nong Ethan is so cute!! His 1st lakorn :D Matt and Ethan are so cute! Looks like Matt will be doing a traditional dance or something.

credits to matt's instagram

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mew's family has acting biz in their blood. First her mom, then Mew, now her son.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt looks pretty in the picture with Mew's son. He is such a good looking little fellow. They seemed to have a good cast, but I wonder why they have so many N'rais? I think one is enough but two is a headache. LOL. Matt is going to need a whole lot of friends to fight off all the N'rais. At least shooting has started which is a good thing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
a pic of woonsen and matt. yay, we will probably see matt dressed up nice in here. she has a sassy look that fits the role of "anna" although anne would of been perfect for the role as well