[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL...I don't think she looks nasty. :) I really hope they do make her stand out in this lakorn. I can't wait to see all the cute outfits she has on.
i say nasty referring to Matt is sexy and hot its a slang word sister merit

Merit

sarNie Adult
http://youtu.be/ECZBSakcSsc
credit to peeraneeja

Mew's son is so freaking adorable. His two front teeth...LOL..Matt looks pretty in that traditional outfit but don't like the color much. Yellow seemed to compliment her more.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
There's so many lovely ladies in here, that means a lot of nang'rais! I don't think Voosen is one of them, it seems like she's going to be the second pair, nang'eks friend?! They should have picked a better looking guy that suits her. Chakrit and Matt do not have any spark at all in my eyes since the fitting, it's just so AWKWARD with them, seriously. Even Chakrit looks more comfortable with Pream Ranida, the new young chick he's working with for his lakorn with Mew & Kong, lol. Weird! It's funny how Chakrit doesn't look relaxing around Matt but Vooseen seems totally fine with her praek. :p

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Thanks for sharing the clip Alice.

Aww nong Ethan is very cute and handsome. I'm sure he's going to be a great actor, afterall he has 2 GREAT acting coaches hehe. I love how outgoing he is, not shy like most celeb kids...well all kids in general haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ Thanks for sharing the clip Alice.

Aww nong Ethan is very cute and handsome. I'm sure he's going to be a great actor, afterall he has 2 GREAT acting coaches hehe. I love how outgoing he is, not shy like most celeb kids...well all kids in general haha.
:welcome1: cee yeah his Ethan hid confident kid, kids now a days are so shy

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
There's so many lovely ladies in here, that means a lot of nang'rais! I don't think Voosen is one of them, it seems like she's going to be the second pair, nang'eks friend?! They should have picked a better looking guy that suits her. Chakrit and Matt do not have any spark at all in my eyes since the fitting, it's just so AWKWARD with them, seriously. Even Chakrit looks more comfortable with Pream Ranida, the new young chick he's working with for his lakorn with Mew & Kong, lol. Weird! It's funny how Chakrit doesn't look relaxing around Matt but Vooseen seems totally fine with her praek. :p
Oh god, i thought i was the only one who thought that they didn't have any sparks. I mean
I have nothing against them, just they have no chemistry with each other.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt looks so pretty. I love the background of her in London. Wow, they went there pretty quick. I thought it would be sometime in the beginning of next year or something. Noey is cute.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
More Photos!! I wish I could visit there one day!

LOL May wore bunny ears throughout her flight to London...

credits to May and Noey's instagram

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thank Cee for the pictures. All those girls look beautiful. Love their outfit. Noey she's so lucky. She was in Prague for KRLJ and now she's in London for MGD.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Cee for the pictures. Wow so many Nang-rai. Noey, Pei, May
I wonder how Matt will deal with them. LOL :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Normally too much nang-rai are annoying.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Your welcome, yea I think there are too many nang rais but we'll see how it goes. At least Matt won't be one of those weak n'ek I'm sure she won't take anything from anyone.