[Ch3] Meu Prab Por Look Orn (Choulumpi)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for sharing the clips. Those kids are so cute and I totally miss Num and Vicky. The focus is all on the younger generation these days *sighs* can't wait to watch this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
closing party and looks like this is a primetime lakorn
P'Au and P'Vicky kind of look cute specially both tall height wanna see them as pair in
for a future lakorn they can 2nd's to pra'nang or supporting as long they'll not the rai damn pee Au looks
younger than his age

credit windlight2010

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is gonna be a long wait, since this lakorn looks more like a weekend lakorn, they gotta wait til 4 + 1 superstar lakorns air.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Happyyyyyyyyyy to see Vicky to be n'ek again :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: . I miss her in n'ek role so much, glad that she 's back as n'ek. Gonna be in watching list for sure :wub: :wub: :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happyyyyyyyyyy to see Vicky to be n'ek again :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: . I miss her in n'ek role so much, glad that she 's back as n'ek. Gonna be in watching list for sure :wub: :wub: :wub:
count me in with u too my dear icyplace :cloud9: :cloud9:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, I'd be so happy if it is PRIME TIME lakorn. Finally she'd be back in Prime Time, well at least for this lakorn, good enough for me.

Au is in this lakorn too? Him and Vicky looks cute together too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg, I'd be so happy if it is PRIME TIME lakorn. Finally she'd be back in Prime Time, well at least for this lakorn, good enough for me.

Au is in this lakorn too? Him and Vicky looks cute together too.
i think its a primetime cos P'Au and P'Num they're prime time pra'ek

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
If it happens to air on a weekend slot, I guess I'm fine waiting until 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar is finished because at least I have GRGR and 3 Num to occupy my time lol. I really miss seeing Vicky as n'ek :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If it happens to air on a weekend slot, I guess I'm fine waiting until 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar is finished because at least I have GRGR and 3 Num to occupy my time lol. I really miss seeing Vicky as n'ek :(
me too I'll worship and waiting for the whole lot of them btw i find Vicky she's looks
hot and cute with P'Au more than P'Num somehow i wish the pra'ek is P'Au instead of
P'Num anyway both pee chai they're about the same age group but P'Num he isn't aging
as good and fresh young but P'Au when i keep looking at him i believe he looks alot
younger than 30+ he can pass as 25

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh i;m happy that this will be a prime time lakorn.I love Vicky! Miss her as nang'ek.For sure watching this for Vicky and Num.Haven't watch his lakorn for the longest.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol au funny...looove vicki hair! wish mine was as nice! ; (
Yeah pee au his cute and funny when he smiles somehow I wish ch3 can still offer him pra'ek roles he looks so much younger than his age yeah vicky her is naruk mak