[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually thought Rome and Ann had chemistry, it's just the storyline didn't provide enough cute scenes. The cute scenes happen later toward the end and I thought they were really cute together. Each time they look at one another, you can almost read their mind, the way Rome cared for Ann each time she was hurt or in danger was such a special moment. I would be thrill if they ever played in a this time storyline.

Anyways I hope we get to see this in the next slot.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I actually thought Rome and Ann had chemistry, it's just the storyline didn't provide enough cute scenes. The cute scenes happen later toward the end and I thought they were really cute together. Each time they look at one another, you can almost read their mind, the way Rome cared for Ann each time she was hurt or in danger was such a special moment. I would be thrill if they ever played in a this time storyline.

Anyways I hope we get to see this in the next slot.
i was reading @pantip just 2 days ago said mia taeng is on the same line with Roy Mai
and Pimmala it might be the next July slot or August September the days are moving
so fast and speedy each day and time.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No way! Thanks Alice! :D
btw, anyone been watching Ngao Prai? I didn't even watch it. Dunno how far it is already.
Gosh. All my anticipated lakorns are the next batch! This makes me HAPPY! ahah :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No way! Thanks Alice! :D
btw, anyone been watching Ngao Prai? I didn't even watch it. Dunno how far it is already.
Gosh. All my anticipated lakorns are the next batch! This makes me HAPPY! ahah :D
Ngao Prai now 5 episode and its very interesting make u wanna find out more Num his
so into the evil side images and Tui/Margie gain feeling and Rose not yet about
Mia Taeng cos its a petition with Tawan Dhert for the mon-tue/wed-thur slot cos
ngao prai and tard ruk will end soon so not sure which one will replace to which.

i know yeah they'll already making so so many comments and discussion u should go
check out makers J FB fanclub or from Clubchom/Rome's FC they are having lots of words
about RC Team but i will still worship RTeam though they all love Rome/Chom
here's this pic from makers J facebook of Rome eye contact staring at Chompoo
damn! Rome looks f*cking hot here!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait for this lakorn to come out.I miss Rome.
Like a good lakorn of him.I am excited to see chompoo
and rome together! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait for this lakorn to come out.I miss Rome.
Like a good lakorn of him.I am excited to see chompoo
and rome together! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mia Taeng is airing to replace the Monday-Tuesday after Ngao Prai thanks to
Dolly @makers J Facebook FC

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep,confirmed by benz! replacing ngao pray. cant wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32TirO6opq0&feature=player_embedded#at=34
credit to hallofbenz

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg! I'm so excited! This and Plerng Torranong!
I'm so excited. I need something to watch too! :D
Thanksss! <3