[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Awww I wanted to see Tawan Dued, I miss Yaya dearly. *sigh*
tawan ddued probably will be after plerng toranong if not then after mia taeng mon-tue
I'm so excited watching the next 3 batches
mon-tue Mia Taeng
wed-thur pimmala
weekend plerng toranong

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You are getting me so excited... I can't wait to see all the teasers. This lakorn is going to be great! I want to hear the opening song for this one too.
yeah the opening song, ost song, i'm waiting to see the :slapandkissse3: of Rome/Chom
the fact I'm not a fond of :r-scene-pop-corn: but i'll be ok to see Rome does one
had seen him aggressive but not the king of R scene type and bet they'll add the
:w-scene-pop-corn: and of course :baby-scene-pop-corn: in the end. :dance1:

cecilia

Staff member
i hope they change it to willing b/c they did start to like each other a little but baby should be for sure just b/c both old one had it ^^

saki

sarNie Adult
I know it's really wrong of me, but I'm kind of interested in seeing Rome in a 'mean' type of role. He always plays the nice guy, so I'm curious to see if he can pull of a Kawee/Harit type of character. I'd be okay with a mean p'eke' for as long as he realizes he was wrong and tries to make it up to the n'eke. Kind of like how Kawee kept going after Rin and saying sorry when she left the house. It was good to watch him suffer and try to prove his worth to Narin after being so mean in the first half of the series. I'm kind of hoping to see that same intensity from Rome's character- it's what stands out most.

When you think about it, a lot of the popular lakorns (like Jam Leuy Rak and Sawan Biang) have this type of hero. It's just really hard to pull off because I notice a lot of other lakorns try to copy them and have a mean hero, but they don't handle it well. Sometimes, they have the mean hero but they never make him good, or he realizes the error of his ways in the last episode (that's too late!) and he never grovels or changes. I think the secret to JLR and SB's success is that the p'eke's go through a transformation of character after they are proven wrong about the n'eke, and after they learn to fall in love the first time they- try to make it up. That's what's so satisfying about it for me :D

I don't mind lakorn with nice p'eke's but I find them boring...since they don't really go through anything and there's no intensity involved. Whereas if the p'eke is mean throughout the story but never changes- I don't like this as well because there's no satisfaction.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know it's really wrong of me, but I'm kind of interested in seeing Rome in a 'mean' type of role. He always plays the nice guy, so I'm curious to see if he can pull of a Kawee/Harit type of character. I'd be okay with a mean p'eke' for as long as he realizes he was wrong and tries to make it up to the n'eke. Kind of like how Kawee kept going after Rin and saying sorry when she left the house. It was good to watch him suffer and try to prove his worth to Narin after being so mean in the first half of the series. I'm kind of hoping to see that same intensity from Rome's character- it's what stands out most.

When you think about it, a lot of the popular lakorns (like Jam Leuy Rak and Sawan Biang) have this type of hero. It's just really hard to pull off because I notice a lot of other lakorns try to copy them and have a mean hero, but they don't handle it well. Sometimes, they have the mean hero but they never make him good, or he realizes the error of his ways in the last episode (that's too late!) and he never grovels or changes. I think the secret to JLR and SB's success is that the p'eke's go through a transformation of character after they are proven wrong about the n'eke, and after they learn to fall in love the first time they- try to make it up. That's what's so satisfying about it for me :D

I don't mind lakorn with nice p'eke's but I find them boring...since they don't really go through anything and there's no intensity involved. Whereas if the p'eke is mean throughout the story but never changes- I don't like this as well because there's no satisfaction.
Saki don't worry about Rome he sure will pull this mean role pretty well I'll trust him 100% like Kawee and Harit. after mia taeng Rome won't play much of the Mr Nice Man
Buang his also a cheated husband of Rita and his in for plerng boon new remake as well
but nothing is confirm at the moment.

saki

sarNie Adult
Saki don't worry about Rome he sure will pull this mean role pretty well I'll trust him 100% like Kawee and Harit. after mia taeng Rome won't play much of the Mr Nice Man
Buang his also a cheated husband of Rita and his in for plerng boon new remake as well
but nothing is confirm at the moment.

Thanks for the information, Alice :) Actually, I don't really like Plerng Boon so much because he had a kid with another woman and I never got the feeling that he loved her. But I just loved Sawan Biang because I never got the idea that Kawee liked anyone else except Narin. I understand Rome will be a cheat in Mia Taeng- I just hope he'll be the mean guy who comes around and stops cheating-lol :) Can't wait to see him change for the better. Hopefully he won't be wishy washy about who he really likes.

Anyway, I'm real excited about Mia Taeng. I can't wait to see this lakorn. The wait is sometimes too much for me.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Wow. That's exactly how i feel! ahah :D

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Its about time Rome gets this type of role, and I hope after that they will put him in more role like this one. Some of Rome lakorn barely has any aggressive scene, if theirs any it's very little...not enough for my taste. lol. When I heard Rome is going to be in an aggressive R-scene type of role, am like FINALLY!!! TOO be honest I love Rome, but his passed lakorn aren't very interesting. He get stuck in the same type of boring roles, and I can almost count all the cute scenes he did have. Not very many either. :nono1:

Rome has work with many great actress like Rita, Ann, Vicky, etc...though when I think about it compare to Ken, Aum, Chakrit, etc...they have at least one lakorn that had exactly the juicy stuff we want to see. For a change I like to see Rome kidnapped someone to the island and :slapandkissse3:

This lakorn is really going to do it for me, and if not I don't know what to think. He is in this type of role now, and I hope they won't change things to make it boring. If it's time for him to be aggressive, and be in charge then by all mean do it! I want to see him jealous, be a great father and much more. Plus him and Chompoo looks hot together so they better make good use out of that. Otherwise it wouldn't matter to me how good looking they are, but lack the chemistry. Wish all the cast the best in this lakorn, with high rating...can't wait to see this. :clap:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
tawan ddued probably will be after plerng toranong if not then after mia taeng mon-tue
I'm so excited watching the next 3 batches
mon-tue Mia Taeng
wed-thur pimmala
weekend plerng toranong
What seriously, i think they're taking forever to air TD(mark & yaya).
I want to see it.They took forever to film it too.Why can't it be before
some of these lakorn.I really want to watch Pimmala and Mia Taeng badly
but didn't they just got done filming them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the information, Alice :) Actually, I don't really like Plerng Boon so much because he had a kid with another woman and I never got the feeling that he loved her. But I just loved Sawan Biang because I never got the idea that Kawee liked anyone else except Narin. I understand Rome will be a cheat in Mia Taeng- I just hope he'll be the mean guy who comes around and stops cheating-lol :) Can't wait to see him change for the better. Hopefully he won't be wishy washy about who he really likes.

Anyway, I'm real excited about Mia Taeng. I can't wait to see this lakorn. The wait is sometimes too much for me.
at first Rome will be a cheated husband cos all his entire life is a playboy and Benz
she'll be his girl friend but then mistress came but later on when he rape Chompoo
he realize that he love his own wife and follow her and get jealous won't let any
other man took over his wife and through out the story both will fall inlove.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What seriously, i think they're taking forever to air TD(mark & yaya).
I want to see it.They took forever to film it too.Why can't it be before
some of these lakorn.I really want to watch Pimmala and Mia Taeng badly
but didn't they just got done filming them.
they were about to get close to 100% in filming Mia Taeng and pimmala started somewhere
since April so its about time for them both and plerng toranong is the speedy one
TD its slow cos its a cowboy action which they have to film somewhere far in the
country side action mostly needed extra time for effort. Definitely TD will air between
the mon-tue and weekend slot which ever one of them finished airing first then TD will
be up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ngao Prai now up to episode 9 it should finished by next week and probably Mia Taeng
will release the airing date soon or later and pictures will pop and also the teaser

paige

sarNie Hatchling
im doing tis one for sure, im pumped to eye candy Rome play out that agressive :r-scene-pop-corn: .